yago

May 26, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinajameel1984 said:
Hi Wes!
Ruksati is planned in Jan 2012 ! lol typo tha ..

Please see my answer to the question regarding wedding reception ! I know they would obviously reply with an objection on not planning ruksati before getting the immigration approved. When I send them voluntarily docs in Feb or Mar, what reason should I write in the cover letter ! Why did we do ruksati ?

Was there a reception?
No .. Explain. Ifyou plan to have a reception later, give date and place.

IN PAKISTANI CULTURE,THE WEDDING RECEPTION DOES NOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL THE BRIDE IS
ABLE TO LEAVE HER FAMILY'S HOME AND LIVE WITH HER HUSBAND.SINCE MY SPONSOR
HUSBAND) STILL LIVES IN CANADA, AND IAM NOT ABLE TO LIVE WITH HIM UNTIL MY
IMMIGRATIONIS APPROVED. NO WEDDING RECEPTION TOOK PLACE. THE RECEPTION WILL TAKE
PLACE ONCE MY SPONSOR (HUSBAND)RETURNS TO PAKISTAN TO BRING ME BACK WITH HIM.
SINCE WE DON'T KNOW HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY IMMIGRATION TO BE APPROVED, WE
CANNOT SET A DATE OR PLACE JUST QUITEYET.
@ Hina

You answer is so true and perfect.

I believe nikkah is more important than reception coz you cannot sponsor wihout marriage certificate or nikkah nama but CHC-I needs excuses to delay cases.

I had nikkah and reception same day but my wife is currently living her parents as she is studying.

In my application, I informed that I had both nikkah and reception same day.

But still I think they will get back me with some excuse.

S

sahibzada_2010

I have one question Please since its very complicated and confused?

In the IMM 5490 forum Question No 8, it says; DO YOU HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS OR OTHER RELATIVES (I.E. AUNT, UNCLE, COUSIN, ETC) LIVING IN CANADA?

I am very confused about this question as this question is from my spouse side not from me. So am I her family member or not? Do I have to include my parents, brothers and sisters living in Canada with me or not? Please kindly let me know. She don't have anybody in Canada nor she is my relatives. I mean cousin!

Thank you.

yago

May 26, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:

In the IMM 5490 forum Question No 8, it says; DO YOU HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS OR OTHER RELATIVES (I.E. AUNT, UNCLE, COUSIN, ETC) LIVING IN CANADA?

I am very confused about this question as this question is from my spouse side not from me. So am I her family member or not? Do I have to include my parents, brothers and sisters living in Canada with me or not? Please kindly let me know. She don't have anybody in Canada nor she is my relatives. I mean cousin!

Thank you.
If she has no family members (i.e. brother, sister, uncle or aunt) in canada then wirte N/A.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sahibzada_2010 said:

Thank you.
This question relates to only blood relations. So yeah as yago said write N/A if she doesn't have any of 'Her immidiate' relatives in Canada. You are her spouse/sponsor and you will not be counted as her family member in that part.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
This question relates to only blood relations. So yeah as yago said write N/A if she doesn't have any of 'Her immidiate' relatives in Canada. You are her spouse/sponsor and you will not be counted as her family member in that part.
In addition to above just would like to mentione important point here. Dont just write N/A instead write in full "Not Applicable"

As when my sister (sponser) rec'd IMM form back advising If a situation doesnot apply please write in full "Not Applicable"

S

sahibzada_2010

yago said:
If she has no family members (i.e. brother, sister, uncle or aunt) in canada then wirte N/A.
Thanks to everyone for the kind replayed :).

Jun 4, 2011
Hi all. I am 26 male from Pakistan and getting married in July this year. I plan to apply for a Canadian migration( spouse sponsorship) after that. I was wondering if people could help me with how to get started and how should I go about my application
Regards
Ghulam

kapechoo

Jun 4, 2011
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Preparing
Good Day, Great job everyone, sharing your experience and knowledge to help each other. Please keep up the nobel job.

I have a question. I just got married and preparing my wife's sponsership. After Marriage my wife is staying at her parents place because her job is close to her parents house. She will not quit job until she gets the VIsa. Is it OK to use her Parents address as her current/permanet address? What do you guys suggest. WES786, can you please adlso give me your expert advise. Thanks evryone.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joru ka Ghulam said:
Hi all. I am 26 male from Pakistan and getting married in July this year. I plan to apply for a Canadian migration( spouse sponsorship) after that. I was wondering if people could help me with how to get started and how should I go about my application
Regards
Ghulam
Hi Ghulam. Welcome on he forum and wish you mubarik-baad in advance for marriage. Pehle se he Juro ka Ghulam bun gye ap.
Your wife needs to apply in Canada. She can request the complete application from the link below.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

Application is base on 2 parts. Part 1 is belong to your information and part 2 is belong to your (to be wife) information. Fill in and sign the application. There will be a checklist of supporting documents make sure you have attached all that. Pay the fees $1040 attach the receipt and send it to the address provided with application.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kapechoo said:
Good Day, Great job everyone, sharing your experience and knowledge to help each other. Please keep up the nobel job.

I have a question. I just got married and preparing my wife's sponsership. After Marriage my wife is staying at her parents place because her job is close to her parents house. She will not quit job until she gets the VIsa. Is it OK to use her Parents address as her current/permanet address? What do you guys suggest. WES786, can you please adlso give me your expert advise. Thanks evryone.
It doesnt matter if she stays with her parents. Please make sure you use the same address on all the forms where it ask for address.

Tip: Incase if in future you need to change her address you can always do that also by sending or faxing a change of address letter to embassy. It take normally 15 days to update the new address.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
kapechoo said:

There is no problem with giving your wife's address as the permanent address. They just want an address where they can send the letters, and requests to. My wife lives with her mom aswell because she was studying and I gave her moms address to the embassy. And since January 2010 she has received all the requests and documents without any issues :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Biometric scanning for immigrants coming: ministry

Federal Immigration Minister Jason Kenney's office has confirmed Canada will soon roll out biometric scanning for travellers seeking visas to Canada, but it won't say which country will be first.

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announces a new regulatory agency for immigration consultants in Toronto on March 18. The initiative is part of a broader crackdown on bogus operators. Colin Perkel/Canadian Press
On Friday, the Toronto Star reported the federal government is planning to roll out the first phase of the $200-million electronic fingerprinting program in India because of ongoing concerns about widespread immigration fraud on applications from that country.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/06/03/bc-biometric-immigration-figure-prints.html

In my opinion they are going to kick in first in India,than soon in PK

KHAN05

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
06-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
06-2011
Med's Done....
06-2011
Passport Req..
NEW BORN ADDED JULY 2011, FILE FORWARDED OCT 2011..Passport sent 26th April 2012
HI ALL
NEED UR HELP.
I HAVE ALREADY APPLIED TO SPONSOR MY WIFE,,AND WE ARE WAITING FOR REMEDICAL/DECISION.
BUT WE HAVE A NEW BORN,
NOW I WANT TO ADD THE NEW BORN TO MY EXISTING APPLICATION.
I WANT TO KNOW WHICH FORM DO I NEED TO FILL AND SEND TO CPC-MISSISSUAGA.
AND
WHAT SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED...
THANKS
PLEASE REPLY

S

sahibzada_2010

Hello everyone.

I am about to send my wife application to Mississauga in the couple of days just waiting for one letter and there is strike going on with Canada post. ???

I just wanted to know friends please. I signed the sponsorship application from my wife on May 8, 2011 and I was about to leave Peshawar, Pakistan on May 10, 2011 so I signed the application in back home from her because than its hassle for me to send it back and then she send it back to me.

I just wanted to know that is it OK that I signed the application from her in back home. The guide says "once you complete all your application, send it to your sponsor person to sign it". I cannot do that since the mail couriers in Peshawar are not very punctual. I don't want to loose my application.

Please guide me please.
Thanks to everyone and may Allah solve our problems. Ameen.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
hinajameel1984 said:
Hi Wes!
Ruksati is planned in Jan 2012 ! lol typo tha ..

Please see my answer to the question regarding wedding reception ! I know they would obviously reply with an objection on not planning ruksati before getting the immigration approved. When I send them voluntarily docs in Feb or Mar, what reason should I write in the cover letter ! Why did we do ruksati ?

Was there a reception?
No .. Explain. Ifyou plan to have a reception later, give date and place.

IN PAKISTANI CULTURE,THE WEDDING RECEPTION DOES NOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL THE BRIDE IS
ABLE TO LEAVE HER FAMILY'S HOME AND LIVE WITH HER HUSBAND.SINCE MY SPONSOR
HUSBAND) STILL LIVES IN CANADA, AND IAM NOT ABLE TO LIVE WITH HIM UNTIL MY
IMMIGRATIONIS APPROVED. NO WEDDING RECEPTION TOOK PLACE. THE RECEPTION WILL TAKE
PLACE ONCE MY SPONSOR (HUSBAND)RETURNS TO PAKISTAN TO BRING ME BACK WITH HIM.
SINCE WE DON'T KNOW HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY IMMIGRATION TO BE APPROVED, WE
CANNOT SET A DATE OR PLACE JUST QUITEYET.
Yeah, you are right in answering that question. However, for them this is not a strong reason. Most of the Nikah cases are receiving the objection for more proofs and on going relationship. Do you guys talk on the phone and send emails at all? If so, send the updated phone bills and emails volantarily after your file is transfered to Islamabad and hope that they don't send you any objections before your Rukhsati. After you are done with Rukhsati, send all the proofs including lots of pictures and hall receipts, also include your husband's visit proofs, such as ticket, boarding passes, visa stamps and InshAllah everything will be alright.