Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2011
Doc's Request.
14-06-2012 (ecas changed to in process 24-08-2012)
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
25-09-2012 (Letter dated 6th Sept, 12)
Med's Done....
27-09-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012 (Letter dated 6th Sept, 12); PP sent on 27th sept, 12
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-12 (ecas changed to decision made on nov 3rd, 12)
fozi987 said:
:p :p ;D ;D tht's funny. I'll get the number frm my husband if u really want it ;D they are making us do tht
just having thought abt ur situation, wat if u get med exam done again? wud it help at all? or is there any way of communicating with new delhi to ask them directly? just thinking?

aisha1

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
masoud100 said:
My wife inshallah should be coming to Canada late October and I just wanted to ask few questions. My wife cannot speak english and I am planning on her coming via PIA from Peshawar to Toronto straight.

Question 1- Does that flight make a stop somewhere (and if so do they have to go out of the plane)
Question 2- Is there any chance she might get lost coming by herself with really no English skills
Question 3- I heard that when coming to Canada you have to fill out something declaring what you have? When does this happen, after coming to Canada, before or what? Since she has no english skills how can she write what the forms ask
they did your wife gether visa? wasnt she pregnant like me? I thou CHC-I was waitin for her xray.

its very easy to travel alone even if she doesnt knw english.

Reta1

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
15 JUNE 2011
Med's Request
28 MAY 2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
23 JULY 2012
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAA'ALLAH SOON IN Nov
LANDED..........
INSHAA'ALLAH IN Nov!!!
masoud100 said:
My wife inshallah should be coming to Canada late October and I just wanted to ask few questions. My wife cannot speak english and I am planning on her coming via PIA from Peshawar to Toronto straight.

Question 1- Does that flight make a stop somewhere (and if so do they have to go out of the plane)
Question 2- Is there any chance she might get lost coming by herself with really no English skills
Question 3- I heard that when coming to Canada you have to fill out something declaring what you have? When does this happen, after coming to Canada, before or what? Since she has no english skills how can she write what the forms ask

Did CHC-I send her pp back wth visa??Oh my God they r workin :) im so happy for u!!! please ask ur wife to pray for us, as she is pregnant ALLAH will answer her duas
I send my pp on 23july n I vent heard since then...

N all the best for you n ur wife..
n dont worry at airport ppl do help so it doesnt matter if she knows english or not..
n pia is the best airline.. it takes ppl direct from khi to Toronto .
n also the form is very easy, just name n pp number and where she wil live n all..

tc n best of luck :)

sarah82

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
fozi987 said:
Broters nd sisters I need suggestion. Please guide me wht sould I do in this situaton. I received a letter from my MP's office nd it says:

"This application is currently in process and is in queue to be reviewed by an immigration officer. Please be advisd that medical examinations are conducted by designated panel physician only and they forward medical examination results directly to ou Delhi Medcia office for assessment. Please advise whether applicant conducted medical examination from a designated medical officer and why did he forward medical examination results to us.
Your representation in this case have been noted and will be tken into consideration when th application is reviewed."
Honetly, I'm jst fed up of this. CHC-I still haven't found out tht medical was done nd was sent to New Delh nd only medical payment receipt was sent to Islamabad not the results. How can one do tht? send the results urself?
I'm so depresed nd i don't even eat properly now. Actually, I don't even feel the hungr th's how much tensed I am :'( :'(
Fozi, pls don't worry that much. worrying and eating not properly won't do anything. there are things that you can't control. our immigration is one of them. you just write an e-mail to them explaining them you had your medical on this....date, these were sent by IOM islamabad on this date... and same were recived by New Delhi on this date as per the tracking no.... provided to you. As you can see there are others too who are waiting and it can't be case that they would have lost everyone's medical results. this thing suggest that some process is going on either they have not touched the files or they are under some process. Don't worry sister and leave things on Allah. One more thing you can do is ordering GCMS notes. i understand your pain sister but don't worry too much. It is mentioned so many times in Quran to have faith. so have strong faith that Allah listen to you and soon you will come out of this misery. Jazak Allah.

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AGAIN this week is goin to finish and no pp back with visa's :( :( :( :(
i hate u chc islamabad :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

YAADIEN

Apr 8, 2012
Has anyones file gone in interview que.

Does anyone know how long it takes, if your file is in interview que.

Thanks]

bajwa1

Sep 9, 2012
hello sarah82
have u receive ur rapport back with visa

I am still waiting for rapport with visa stamp.exactly four months have passed..much depressed....

anum55

Sep 3, 2012
can anyone please guide me which citizenship form to use my for new born baby born in PAKISTAN.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/citizen/CIT0001E.pdf

OR

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/citizen/CIT0003E.pdf

thanks.

sarah82

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
bajwa1 said:
hello sarah82
have u receive ur rapport back with visa

I am still waiting for rapport with visa stamp.exactly four months have passed..much depressed....
No brother. I haven't recieved my passport. No update on my ecas. Have you approached your MP? Jazak Allah.

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
11-07-2012(Supplementary Forms Request)
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
Usman.Bajwa79 said:
I get that all the time.. Usman beta kya bana...I at times wish to say tumhara sar lol
jab visa lageh gah ..appp ko sab se pehle batoun gah ...

BTW cheer up patience is a virture :p
exact same situation :(

Usman.Bajwa79

Aug 14, 2012
Vaughan, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-06-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 February 2013
sarah82 said:
No brother. I haven't recieved my passport. No update on my ecas. Have you approached your MP? Jazak Allah.
whats your time-line again sarah?

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
laila hasan said:
I have a question from you. Now what should be ur step in this situtaion. If they got the results they can forward it to the New Delhi for further processing. Bc I remember on the medical assessment form where they ask you his office to sent i wrote Visa office Islambad thats what was told by my consultant.
Oh God all this information is making us more nervous.
I have e-mailed CHC-I,but no response. I called MP no answer nd e-mailed him yesterday. I already explained him each nd every detail of the situation with proofs, but no use. CHC-I still couldn't figure out tht applicant did the medical. For now, I'm waiting for an answer from MP, or I will go to my lawyer. Plzz pray for me

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
niraash said:
just having thought abt ur situation, wat if u get med exam done again? wud it help at all? or is there any way of communicating with new delhi to ask them directly? just thinking?
If I would have to do medical again, I will do it. then how about the time tht is wasted? Already, 81 days passed since I did medical. For sure, they are not professional. Once they have contacted applicant nd MP did the inquiry and my husband told them when they called. MP wrote in e-mail too. I don't understand wht are they upto? ???

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masoud100 said:

Arrange wheelchair for her......she don't need to do anything.