Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
sarah82 said:
Fozi, pls don't worry that much. worrying and eating not properly won't do anything. there are things that you can't control. our immigration is one of them. you just write an e-mail to them explaining them you had your medical on this....date, these were sent by IOM islamabad on this date... and same were recived by New Delhi on this date as per the tracking no.... provided to you. As you can see there are others too who are waiting and it can't be case that they would have lost everyone's medical results. this thing suggest that some process is going on either they have not touched the files or they are under some process. Don't worry sister and leave things on Allah. One more thing you can do is ordering GCMS notes. i understand your pain sister but don't worry too much. It is mentioned so many times in Quran to have faith. so have strong faith that Allah listen to you and soon you will come out of this misery. Jazak Allah.
I already did sister. I explained CHC-I in -email nd to MP too. I even sent the medical receipt nd the tracking details of medical sent to New Delhi to MP. I have all the records nd I sent it to them. tht's y I asked who else did their medical from Islamabad, Doctor Mohammad Azhar and in mid july. Zainab did the medical from same plce on 16 july nd her got updated after a phone call. My husband got the call too nd it's been more than two weeks now nd MP contacted after CHC-I called my husband. Their reply was, whether the applicant did the medical? tht's the stresing part, y they're still saying tht? Hopefully, INSHALLAH they sort it out. JazakAllah for ur informative nd advisable reply :) I'm doing wht I can do nd rest I will on Allah S.W.T. Maybe, hamari azmaish ho ::) JazakAllah sister

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
This is so freaking scary!

FYI!

My wife went through the medical with CIC-Islamabad in G-6/4 opposite blue area in mid of july. I did contact my MP after 1 year asking what was going on?

CIC-Islamabad sent a reply back the next day saying everything was normal and the file was in queue to be reviewed by the decision making officer. The email did not say if the medical was recieved or not and if they were waiting for it. Now i am a bit confused. I dont want to contact my MP again and again and be a pain for him but i'm thinking if i should just to make sure they have recieved the medical results. On my ecas status, its still "Application Recieved"

fozi987 said:
I already did sister. I explained CHC-I in -email nd to MP too. I even sent the medical receipt nd the tracking details of medical sent to New Delhi to MP. I have all the records nd I sent it to them. tht's y I asked who else did their medical from Islamabad, Doctor Mohammad Azhar and in mid july. Zainab did the medical from same plce on 16 july nd her got updated after a phone call. My husband got the call too nd it's been more than two weeks now nd MP contacted after CHC-I called my husband. Their reply was, whether the applicant did the medical? tht's the stresing part, y they're still saying tht? Hopefully, INSHALLAH they sort it out. JazakAllah for ur informative nd advisable reply :) I'm doing wht I can do nd rest I will on Allah S.W.T. Maybe, hamari azmaish ho ::) JazakAllah sister

mrs khan84

Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2010
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
january 2011
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
feb 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH..
sponsor of applicant said:
your time line please
my husband applied in decembr 2010..i recevd my letter in febrary 2012..also my remedical was donr in febrary...thn thy again askd for more reception picss in may...n now on first octobr tht snt me a pasport request....

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
yes it's very cheap to call from pakistan to here - if you have a UFONE sim - you can dial 22 before the number including the area code and 1 for int calls and you get 30 min for 10 rupees. so it would be 22-1- 234-567-8910

ok wait a minute ..... and i mean the minute that costs 14 cents now ;D

wait a minute now and tell me one thing

why do you need to call pakistan ......... why dont you tell your partner in pakistan to call you

get a mobilink connection post payed one ....... and pay RS 15 for 30 minutes

and also you can ask mobilink for other offers ........ we use it ...... my wife calls me .... we talk all day ...... we love it

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Lonely without my Hubby said:
I just googled it. They say that it is a bunch of paper bound in colorful colors. They have also written that be ware of the PP if its cover is green because CHC has a special relationship with it. Pehlay to woh isko haath lagatay huay drtay han, or jb un kay haath ma a jaey to wapis kertay huay unko mot ati ha.
hahahahhaha thats hilarious! you guys r really funny

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
10 working days have passed and i am still waiting for the reply from MP... emailed him twice but nothinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
sabii said:
10 working days have passed and i am still waiting for the reply from MP... emailed him twice but nothinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Don't stress over it Sabii, ours replies quickly, but his reply is as good as none. Moral: They are a waste of time.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
fozi987 said:
CHC are world famous for their incompetence and indecency. Just keep praying and all is going to be just fine at the right time. Inshallah!

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
11-07-2012(Supplementary Forms Request)
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
Lonely without my Hubby said:
CHC are world famous for their incompetence and indecency. Just keep praying and all is going to be just fine at the right time. Inshallah!
Ameen, InshAllah

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
niraash said:
just having thought abt ur situation, wat if u get med exam done again? wud it help at all? or is there any way of communicating with new delhi to ask them directly? just thinking?
that is what i was thinking earlier but .....

first of all you need to communicate with each other and find out if all of you got the re med done from same place around same time
if "yes" then what about the people that got it done from lahore or karachi around the same time ..... did they get their visa or are they going through the same nonsense.

i mean if its same for everyone then what's the point in pressing the restart button to the process that might take 3 odd months and still nothing might come out of it...... i think it would be smart to to look around and see if only your cases are the ones that are abnormal if not then i say go with the flow

and if your cases are abnormal than tell CHC-I (Through your MP again and again) to send you remed request again because you can not do a remed unless they send you a letter with bar code on it that bar code is a reference to your application and it can only be created by CHC-i

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
sabii said:
well my mp was very quick
after 7 dayz he told me to wait for 18 days before contacting him again

and then after 18 dayz he told me HE RECEIVED NOTHING.

i say you check if your mp ever worked for CHC-I ...... because by the looks of it i think mine did

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
well my mp was very quick
after 7 dayz he told me to wait for 18 days before contacting him again

and then after 18 dayz he told me HE RECEIVED NOTHING.

i say you check if your mp ever worked for CHC-I ...... because by the looks of it i think mine did
HMMM i thought mps reply faster than chc and i would get the reply within a week thats what he said but i guess both are same...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Forum ID RE-Medical Done Status PPR VISA

Beenali (March) Application Received (medical results received-May)
Lonely without my Hubby (May Application Received (medical results received)
Blue_angel (May) Application Received (medical results received) PPR-Sep 14
Liakram (May) Application Received (medical results received)
Laila Hasan (May 15) Application Received PPR- Jul 1
DSF (May 25) in process 25 june PPR jul 3
ashu14u (June 7) Application Received (medical results received)
Emanzaib (June 08) In process - feb 29 (medical results received)
Samnoo (Jun 09) In process - 27 March (medical results received) PPR- Aug 11
Canadian786 (June 11) Application Received
r.hadii26 (June 11) In process - April 1 (medical results received)
Usman.Bajwa79 (Jun 16) Application Received (medical results received)
Hot-Lier (June 12) Application Received (medical results received) PPR-Aug 17 Visa-Sep8
A-S-A (June 25) Application Received (medical results received)
Allah Madat (June 20) Application Received
Canadianbear (June 27) Application Received (medical results received-Jul 21)
Sabii (June 30) Application Received (medical results received-Jul 21)
mosntermagnet (June 30) Application Received (medical results received)
Mansoor (June) Application Received (medical results received)
Chand394 (July 2) Application Received
SCLA (Jul 10)
Zainabanwer (July 16) Application Received (medical results received-Sept 19)
Fozi987 (July 17) In Process PPR-Jul 18
lonelyinca (July17) Application Received (medical results received-Aug 10)
Yasirman (July 19) Application Received
Fayzan (July 19) Application Received
tabasumali (July 20) Application Received
Shaikh786 (July 12) Application Received (medical results received-Aug 9)
Adilmk123 (July 23) In Process-June 16 PPR -Aug 11
Atif Shegiwal (Jul 18) Application Received (medical results received-Aug)
Abdul Nasir (Jul 27) In Process - Jun 7 PPR-Oct 1

Canadian immigrant (Aug 24) Application Received (medical results received)
masoud100 (Sept 10) In Process-Jun 7 PPR-Sept 14

Note : This list is only for the people who are done with Re-Medicals in 2012 and now waiting for their Passport Request.

Usman.Bajwa79

Aug 14, 2012
Vaughan, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-06-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 February 2013
fozi987 said:
I have e-mailed CHC-I,but no response. I called MP no answer nd e-mailed him yesterday. I already explained him each nd every detail of the situation with proofs, but no use. CHC-I still couldn't figure out tht applicant did the medical. For now, I'm waiting for an answer from MP, or I will go to my lawyer. Plzz pray for me
A) just go back to the doc. ans ask him to provide a copy since CIC did not receive the medical results.
B) maybe try to email or call, fax sms... mms , Dehli to find out about your medical and explain your situation.
C) Get a Jewish Lawyer to sue these so called humans :-\