Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Danny4450 said:
Guys,

I just got a call from Pakistani embassy in Toronto. I emailed them regarding the lengthy processing time for spousal sponsorship from Pakistan. They followed up with me today and asked me to provide the link where it shows the official sponsorship time and they will take this issue to the higher authorities both in Ottawa and Islamabad. He agreed with me that it is brutal and unacceptable and shows that we are being discriminated against. When I told him the timeline for India, he couldn't believe it and assured me that he will do everything possible to take this issue to higher authorities. In the end he thanked me for bringing up this issue and told me that he will follow up with me soon.

Lets hope there will be something done to reduce the timeline as more pressure would be put on the Canadian Government to speed up spousal sponsorship Visa InshaAllah :)
I hope he was being serious about this and not just brushing you off like they always do. I will personally call their office and thank them if they indeed DO something about this.

Thanks to you.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
lonelyinca said:
I hope he was being serious about this and not just brushing you off like they always do. I will personally call their office and thank them if they indeed DO something about this.

Thanks to you.
I wasn't expecting a call from him but he called, so that gives something to be hopeful in the future.

Although most of us are either half way or almost there, but if we can make some effort now for the recent applicants or the future applicants, they won't have to go through the torture we went through.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
Guys,

I just got a call from Pakistani embassy in Toronto. I emailed them regarding the lengthy processing time for spousal sponsorship from Pakistan. They followed up with me today and asked me to provide the link where it shows the official sponsorship time and they will take this issue to the higher authorities both in Ottawa and Islamabad. He agreed with me that it is brutal and unacceptable and shows that we are being discriminated against. When I told him the timeline for India, he couldn't believe it and assured me that he will do everything possible to take this issue to higher authorities. In the end he thanked me for bringing up this issue and told me that he will follow up with me soon.

Lets hope there will be something done to reduce the timeline as more pressure would be put on the Canadian Government to speed up spousal sponsorship Visa InshaAllah :)
nice danny bro.........really appreciate this..........hope your efforts bring some good news and relief for us :)

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
Guys,

I hope it works :'(

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
Danny4450 said:
Guys,

Well done Danny, lets hope for best.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Danny4450 said:
Guys,

That's some good news! Hope it works out for you guys :)

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
As long as you have sent the case to the following address, don't worry. I would actually call Canada Xpress or try the tracking number online on their website to see where the package is at?
Spouses, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6
sdfr0024 said:
Salaam everyone, i was hoping someone could help me out with this. I sent my spousal application 2 days back to CIC-M. Actually i sent it through Canada Post Xpress with trackable number and a signature required.. However, i haven't received nay confirmation from Canada post, however i should have received it till now. I m confused whether it is the right process of sending in to CIC P.O.BOX 3000 or did i do something wrong?? Really need to sort this out.. your comments would be highly appreciated.

Thanks !!

Raaye

Oct 6, 2011
bestplace4u said:
http://www.dgip.gov.pk/Files/Visa%20Categories.html

explains everything
Thanks, I already went through this link but it doesn't explain what I asked, however, came to know that if the person has NICOP [National Identity Card for Overseas Pakis] than he doesn't need to extend or worry about the valididty of his visa.

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
Danny4450 said:
Guys,

This is a great news Danny Bhai. Your efforts are really appreciated. Thank you.
It have been 14 months since I filed my husband's case..until today no status update or anything. Its really upsetting.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Danny4450 said:
Guys,

very well done Danny Brother! hope it will make a difference and they will do something for us (poor spouses)... +1 for ya

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
I would say Danny has done a terrific job. One man can't really make a change so guys we have to input our efforts too. I also made a call to the immigration Canada Toronto and asked them why they were increasing the timeline every quarter. The lady on the phone gave me a lame answer saying she cant do anything as the decisions are made by higher authorities. I'm going to write a professional letter to them. Also don't even bother sending emails to Islamabad embassy because they are useless. I sent 4 emails and they never replied to any of them.They are unbelievable!

Danny4450 said:
Guys,

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Also sent an email to: embassyofpakistan@gmail.com
Attention to : Imran Ali
Source: http://www.pakmission.ca/framecontactus.htm

Please everyone! You have to contribute in order to make this work. Please!

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
Omar Mirza said:
Also sent an email to: embassyofpakistan @ gmail.com
Attention to : Imran Ali
Source: http://www.pakmission.ca/framecontactus.htm

Please everyone! You have to contribute in order to make this work. Please!
Please add your phone number in your email....I am going to call them.
Complaints/Emergency

It is the aim of the Consulate General to treat all Canadians and Pakistanis with dignity, honor and respect. If you have any complaints or have not been treated as such please email Deputy Consul General Mr. Imran Ali at embassyofpakistan@gmail.com , in case of emergency text at 647-982-6909. (Please clearly mention a working call back number in your email)
I encourage everyone try it.

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
That's correct my friend. You will need to visit NADRA if your in Pakistan. Made my life easier.
Raaye said:
Thanks, I already went through this link but it doesn't explain what I asked, however, came to know that if the person has NICOP [National Identity Card for Overseas Pakis] than he doesn't need to extend or worry about the valididty of his visa.

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
Anyone know about Re-medical/ PPR fees as well as mail (TCS) fees... Is it necessary to pay fees to CHC-ISL? if yes, please tell me how much it would be charged and also tell me more explain...