Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
jay123456 said:
Nice -- Is he going to get in touch with you when he has any updates --- Also should we involve any other authorities ---- GEt someones attention ?? Who can make a change from the Canadian Side -- Minister Kenny??
He said he will follow up with me, so lets see if I get a call from him or his assistant.

Check your PM.

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
Canadian555 said:
Please add your phone number in your email....I am going to call them.
I encourage everyone try it.
Did you email or call them ?
Should we also talk/Email all the Ambassadors in Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver so they all see the problem and contact their local authorities in order to resolve this???

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Providing your case file number would not do any harm if your complaining. It would be actually be good for the complaints department so they can file them and keep them for the references. My case is pretty straight forward like any other on this forum. I did talk to Imran Ali and gave him my file number in person so he could do something about it. Hey, i want my wife here asap so i am willing to do whatever it takes. We are not their enemies so don't think like one.

I have 7 years of customer support experience so trust me, complaining them wouldn't do any harm but please be polite and professional when emailing complaints. I know we all are going through the torture but patience is a virtue. Salam!

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
I think it would be better if we contact Toronto reason being Mississauga our case processing unit.
I guess most of the cases on the forum are being processed in Mississauga right???

jay123456 said:
Did you email or call them ?
Should we also talk/Email all the Ambassadors in Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver so they all see the problem and contact their local authorities in order to resolve this???

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Very well said Jay!

Yea i'm thinking the same. I tried getting in touch with Ross Hynes ( High Commissioner to Pakistan ) but there's no way you can reach him. I have his email (ross.hynes@international.gc.ca) I am thinking of forwarding an email to him which will offcourse be from all of us with our details, contacts and everything. I'm ready if everyone is. It would awesome if we could hit 100+ cases in the email.

jay123456 said:
Hi Omar how would you like us to contribute -- any ideas ?? -- People on this form are reluctant to do anything -- I think we should talk to the High commissioner of Pakistan and explain him our situation and get him to talk to the immigration minister

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
Omar Mirza said:
I think it would be better if we contact Toronto reason being Mississauga our case processing unit.
I guess most of the cases on the forum are being processed in Mississauga right???
so what will effect more --- If a lot of official personalities start calling immigration Canada and start asking for an update on the issue -- a or one official at a time calls --- ???? I am not too sure what will make a difference --
If everyone starts asking at one or one after another then they really might start thinking that something is wrong and needs immediate attenetion.

sdfr0024

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
03 May 2013
File Transfer...
06 June 2012
Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
Anyone knows if we don't have a "Representative" or a "Co-Signer" in our application. Does it affect? A reply would be highly appreciated.

Thanks..

sofia.m

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Hey Omar, How did you contact Imran Ali is there anything I can do also? let me know

Omar Mirza said:
Very well said Jay!

Yea i'm thinking the same. I tried getting in touch with Ross Hynes ( High Commissioner to Pakistan ) but there's no way you can reach him. I have his email (ross.hynes @ international.gc.ca) I am thinking of forwarding an email to him which will offcourse be from all of us with our details, contacts and everything. I'm ready if everyone is. It would awesome if we could hit 100+ cases in the email.

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
sofia.m said:
Hey Omar, How did you contact Imran Ali is there anything I can do also? let me know
Here's info to contact Imran

Also sent an email to: embassyofpakistan @ gmail.com
Attention to : Imran Ali
Source: http://www.pakmission.ca/framecontactus.htm

Complaints/Emergency

It is the aim of the Consulate General to treat all Canadians and Pakistanis with dignity, honor and respect. If you have any complaints or have not been treated as such please email Deputy Consul General Mr. Imran Ali at embassyofpakistan @ gmail.com , in case of emergency text at 647-982-6909. (Please clearly mention a working call back number in your email)

jay024

Jan 5, 2012
just checked my wifes status with her file number. it states her home adress and says the following

We received your application for permanent residence on February 18, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 14, 2012.

what does them processing the application means? how long more of process left approximately?

any help is appriciated...

shaby

Dec 19, 2011
Omar Mirza said:
Providing your case file number would not do any harm if your complaining. It would be actually be good for the complaints department so they can file them and keep them for the references. My case is pretty straight forward like any other on this forum. I did talk to Imran Ali and gave him my file number in person so he could do something about it. Hey, i want my wife here asap so i am willing to do whatever it takes. We are not their enemies so don't think like one.

I have 7 years of customer support experience so trust me, complaining them wouldn't do any harm but please be polite and professional when emailing complaints. I know we all are going through the torture but patience is a virtue. Salam!
nice work, really appreciable bro...

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
Dear forum members,

Mr.Imran Ali, Deputy General Council is taking a serious interest in raising the issue of spouse immigration. He talked to me on phone and pledged to take up the issue. Danny has also mentioned about such call.

I want all those respected members here to write to him an email who have not written any email so far because I believe that larger the number of complaints the stronger our case would become. Submit your email as a complaint.

I want to say bundle of thanks to those who wrote email to Mr. Imran Ali.

I hope in changing fate...and wait is not our fate...

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
jay024 said:
just checked my wifes status with her file number. it states her home adress and says the following

We received your application for permanent residence on February 18, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 14, 2012.

what does them processing the application means? how long more of process left approximately?

any help is appriciated...
This could mean that they have perhaps opened/touched your file for some kind of review. A wife's case can take anywhere from 17/18 months to 22 months to get fully processed. Since you are currently in the 12th month of the process, expect another four to six months wait before you receive any communication from CHC.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkansas2045 said:
This could mean that they have perhaps opened/touched your file for some kind of review. A wife's case can take anywhere from 17/18 months to 22 months to get fully processed. Since you are currently in the 12th month of the process, expect another four to six months wait before you receive any communication from CHC.
hey arkansas how are you??.......where have you been.......aren't you updating your list these days?