10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
R.Mujgani said:
lol dont feel bad im on da same boat no one replies ma comments either :)
n also CHC Embassy not replying ma emails lmao
Sis but i need a file number thats e-mail request for the last 5 months

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Khilafah5 said:
Check your PM.

bibi sherin

Nov 22, 2011
In her heart
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad High Commission
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
June, 2012
Khilafah5 said:
Khilafah bro make email on ur wife name and send it to Hell CHC Islamabad. I will send you the format of re!uesting filehat how I get it. Now I am at work I will send you later when I get home. This is unfair that no response from them. Story if I make you upset but it makes me worried too about our files. That's why most people getting objection letters and request documents like nikah nama because they are not well organized and documents getting lost.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
thanks to u three brothers i found a new way acquring a file number

hopefully it works

bestplace4u said:
This is really strange did u ask ur wife to email CHC? as shes the main applicant so she should try from her email account.
when my wife(sponsor) emailed them they did not reply and they always replied to my emails.
Danny4450 said:
Check your PM.
bibi sherin said:
Khilafah bro make email on ur wife name and send it to Hell CHC Islamabad. I will send you the format of re!uesting filehat how I get it. Now I am at work I will send you later when I get home. This is unfair that no response from them. Story if I make you upset but it makes me worried too about our files. That's why most people getting objection letters and request documents like nikah nama because they are not well organized and documents getting lost.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Application TRANSFER to CHC- Islamabad 2011 Case by APPLICANT

Fj423---------------------- January 2011 [H]
R.Mujgani ----------------- January 2011 [H]
CHUMCHUM--------------- January 2011
Anso -----------------------January 2011 [H]
Liakram --------------------January 2011
Danny4450----------------- January 2011 [W]
Warda----------------------- January 2011
HASHOO-------------------- January 2011 [W]
Merrakhawaab------------- February 2011
Raptorsfan------------------ February 2011 [W]
Blue_angel------------------ March 2011
Simba----------------------- March 2011
Insaan2011----------------- March 2011 [W]
Yago ----------------------April 2011
Maknojia--------------------April 2011 [W]
Canadian555----------------April 2011
Waljo88---------------------April 2011
Missingmyjaan-------------April 2011
QD-------------------------- April 2011
Khalidi65--------------------- May 2011
Irsum------------------------June 2011
Adnanham------------------ June 2011
Fm_jun---------------------- June 2011
Yasir2k6---------------------- August 2011 [W]
ZZAADD---------------------- August 2011 [H]
Fathoom123------------------- September 2011 [H]
Aqeelc--------------------------September 2011[W]

Ezee------------------------- November 2011

Syedgj------------------------Unknown
Immigratingcanada2011---- Unknown
Creative.bird----------------- Unknown
Caninfoseeker---------------- Unknown
Emblem----------------------- Unknown
Rani Jee------------------------ Unknown
Ranjah------------------------ Unknown
Ali_shah----------------------- Unknown

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
Again we go in circles. Don't know why we have to be this way. Anyways, if individuals have issues with a certain country then they should simply move out of there and settle some where else. Simple. If individuals do not feel that their voice is being heard by the government or do not agree with the man made laws of the country, no one is stopping them from moving out.

Canada has been good to me. I have lived here for 14 years and I do, like any other citizen of Canada, crack jokes about taxes, but it has never bothered me that i pay taxes because the money i pay the government is spent on the land that I have, for now, called home. The lights never go out, there is constant supply of heat and gas. Roads are clean. etc. I love snow, and i have no issues shoveling snow. And it's not like we shovel snow all year around. This year, we haven't received that much snow in Toronto anyways. I don't know if you guys have ever tried skiing? You should. It is a lot of fun. Or make a trip to Quebec City in February and enjoy the Winter Carnival. Or go ice fishing. Summer is beautiful, and i look forward to yearly camping trip to the north with my desi buddies. Or a trip to cottage country, Muskoka and all. And I love Pakistan too. Not necessarily the government, but the people who i interact with. My friends and cousins. It is always a pleasure talking to them. And I do financially support my cousins by sending them money, and I know I wouldn't be able to do that if I were to live in Pakistan. The northern areas are heaven on earth. Too bad they are currently being occupied by some psychos.

Needless to say Pakistan is a beautiful country and so is Canada. So please stop bickering about which country is better or which is not. Be positive and always look at the glass as half full. Is it too much to ask? :)

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
I love Canada as well. but somehow some people get offended when we start comparing that to pakistan.

Arkansas2045 said:
Again we go in circles. Don't know why we have to be this way. Anyways, if individuals have issues with a certain country then they should simply move out of there and settle some where else. Simple. If individuals do not feel that their voice is being heard by the government or do not agree with the man made laws of the country, no one is stopping them from moving out.

Canada has been good to me. I have lived here for 14 years and I do, like any other citizen of Canada, crack jokes about taxes, but it has never bothered me that i pay taxes because the money i pay the government is spent on the land that I have, for now, called home. The lights never go out, there is constant supply of heat and gas. Roads are clean. etc. I love snow, and i have no issues shoveling snow. And it's not like we shovel snow all year around. This year, we haven't received that much snow in Toronto anyways. I don't know if you guys have ever tried skiing? You should. It is a lot of fun. Or make a trip to Quebec City in February and enjoy the Winter Carnival. Or go ice fishing. Summer is beautiful, and i look forward to yearly camping trip to the north with my desi buddies. Or a trip to cottage country, Muskoka and all. And I love Pakistan too. Not necessarily the government, but the people who i interact with. My friends and cousins. It is always a pleasure talking to them. And I do financially support my cousins by sending them money, and I know I wouldn't be able to do that if I were to live in Pakistan. The northern areas are heaven on earth. Too bad they are currently being occupied by some psychos.

Needless to say Pakistan is a beautiful country and so is Canada. So please stop bickering about which country is better or which is not. Be positive and always look at the glass as half full. Is it too much to ask? :)

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
پاکستان ایک صدی بعد 3009میں

امریکہ میں ای۔بی۔ایم کے دو ذہین افراد کے درمیان چیٹ ۔

جوزف : ہیلو مارک ۔ کل تم آفس نہیں آئے تھے ؟ خیریت؟

مارک: ہاں یار۔ میں پاکستانی ایمبیسی گیا تھا۔ ویزہ لینے۔

جوزف : اچھا واقعی ؟ پھر کیا ہوا ؟ میں نے سنا ہے آجکل انہوں نے بہت سختیاں کردی ہیں ۔
مارک : ہاں ۔ لیکن میں نے پھر بھی کسی نہ کسی طرح لے ہی لیا۔

جوزف: بہت اچھے یار۔ مبارک ہو۔ یہ بتاؤ کہ ویزہ پراسیس میں کتنا وقت لگا ؟

مارک : بس کچھ مت پوچھو یار۔ تقریباً مہینہ بھر لگ گیا۔ پہلی بار جب میں پاکستان ایمبیسی گیا تھا تو صبح 4:30 پر وہاں پہنچا۔ پھر بھی مجھ سےپہلے 10 لوگ کھڑے تھے۔ لمبی قطار۔ اور ہاں مجھ سے کچھ آگے بل گیٹ بھی اپنا پاسپورٹ اور بنک سٹیٹمنٹ ہاتھ میں لیا لائن میں کھڑا تھا۔

جوزف : اچھا۔ بل گیٹ کو ویزہ مل گیا ۔

مارک : نہیں۔ انہوں*نے خطرہ ظاہر کیا ہے کہ بل گیٹ پاکستان جانے کے بعد وہاں سلپ ہوجائے گا اور امریکہ واپس نہیں آئے گا۔

جوزف : یار ۔ پاکستانی ایمبیسی کو ایسا نہیں کرنا چاہیئے۔ اسلام آباد میں ہماری امریکن ایمبیسی تو پاکستانیوں کو ایک گھنٹے میں ویزہ دے دیتی ہے۔ پھر یہ کیوں*ایسا کرتے ہیں ؟

مارک : ارے یار ۔ تمھیں تو پتہ ہے پاکستان اس وقت دنیا کی سپر پاور ہے۔ اسکا ویزہ لینا گویا مریخ کا ویزہ لینے کے برابر ہے۔ اور پھر قصور ہمارا امریکیوں کا بھی ہے۔ ہم بھی وہاں وزٹ ویزہ پر جاکر واپس نہیں آتے نا۔

جوزف : اچھا یہ بتاؤ ۔ تمھیں ویزہ کیسے مل گیا ؟

مارک : میں نے وہاں کی مشہور فرم 'پھالیہ شوگر ملز لمٹیڈ' سے بزنس وزٹ کا انویٹیشن منگوایا تھا۔ بس اسی بنیاد پر کام بن گیا۔

جوزف : ایک بار پھر مبارک ہو۔ یہ بتاؤ کب جا رہے ہو پاکستان ؟

مارک : جیسے ہی ٹکٹ ملا۔ دراصل میں نے دنیا کی مشہور ترین اور اعلی کلاس کی ائیر لائن میں* ٹکٹ کے لیے درخواست دی ہے۔ میرا بچپن سے خواب تھا کہ کسی دن پاکستان انٹرنیشنل ایر لائنز PIA میں سفر کر سکوں۔ اگر ٹکٹ مل گیا تو میرا دیرینہ خواب پورا ہوجائے گا۔
جوزف : پاکستان میں کتنا عرصہ رکو گے ؟

مارک : کتنا عرصہ ؟ کیا مطلب ؟ مجھے کسی پاگل کتے نے کاٹا ہے جو پاکستان چھوڑ کر واپس امریکہ آنے کی سوچوں گا۔ حقیقت یہ ہے کہ میں نے انٹرنیٹ پر چیٹ کے ذریعے پاکستان کے دوسرے بڑے شہر لاہور کے مضافات میں ایک صحت افزا مقام 'کامونکی' کی ایک لڑکی سیٹ کر لی ہے۔ میں اس سے شادی کرکے گرین پاسپورٹ اپلائی کردوں گا اور وہیں سیٹ ہوجاؤں گا۔

جوزف : یار تم بہت خوش قسمت ہو۔ لیکن تمھارے ماں باپ کا کیا ہوگا۔

مارک : پاکستانی گرین پاسپورٹ مل جانے کے بعد میں ماما-پاپا کو بھی وہیں بلا لوں گا۔
جوزف : کس شہر میں رہنا پسند کرو گے ؟

مارک : کامونکی والی لڑکی نے مجھے کہا ہے کہ پنجاب سٹیٹ صحت و صفائی کے اعلی معیار کی وجہ سے ویسے تو دنیا میں پہلے نمبر پر ہے۔ لیکن ہم کراچی سیٹل ہوں*گے۔ وہاں آپرچیونٹیز بہت ہیں۔ پتہ ہے نا ؟ کراچی اس وقت دنیا میں ٹریڈ اور ٹیکنالوجی کے لحاظ سے اول نمبر کا شہر ہے۔ اور وہاں کا 660 منزلہ حبیب بنک پلازہ دیکھنا بھی میری زندگی کی بہت بڑی خواہش ہے۔ سنا ہے اسکی اوپرکی 200 منزلیں بادلوں*میں ڈھکی رہتی ہیں۔ واؤؤؤؤؤؤؤؤؤؤو واٹ آ ڈریم یار۔

جوزف : اچھا یہ بتاؤ اپنے ساتھ کتنے ڈالرز لے کر جاؤ گے ؟

مارک : ڈالرز ؟ وہاں کون پوچھتا ہے۔ تمھیں پتہ ہے ایک پاک-روپے کے مقابلے میں آجکل 210 ڈالرز بنتے ہیں۔ یعنی میری اگر وہاں 10 ہزار پاکستانی بھی تنخواہ نکل آئی تو امریکہ میں چند مہینوں میں لاکھوں پتی بن جاؤں گا۔

جوزف : میں نے سنا ہے پاکستان کا لائف سٹینڈرڈ بہت اعلی ہے۔

مارک : ہاں۔ ایسے ہی ہے۔ وہاں پر BMW لکژری کار 25 ہزار پاک روپے میں ، جبکہ مرسٹڈیز 32 ہزار میں مل جاتی ہے۔ لیکن مین تو سوزوکی یا چنگچی لوں گا۔ خالصتاً پاکستانی میڈ آٹوز ہیں۔ کچھ مہنگی ہیں لیکن بہت اعلی کلاس کی ہیں۔
البتہ کراچی میں فلیٹ بہت مہنگے ہیں۔ اور کوئی بھی بلڈنگ 100 فلور سے کم تو ہے ہی نہیں۔ انسان ہر وقت خود کو فضاؤں میں اڑتا محسوس کرتا ہے۔

جوزف : اچھا یہ بتاؤ کہ وہاں کام کیا کرو گے۔

مارک : میں نے معلومات کی ہیں۔ وہاں پر آئی-ٹی میں بہت سکوپ ہے۔ لیکن تم تو جانتے ہو وہ ہمارے ملک کے تعلیمی معیار کو اپنے برابر نہیں سمجھتے اس لیے مجھے شروع میں وہاں کسی کسان کے ' گدھے' وغیرہ نہلانے پڑیں گے۔ یا پھر ہوسکتا ہے کسی مشہور پارک کے دروازے پر 'جوتے پالش ' کا کھوکھا ہی کھول لوں۔ کچھ نہ ہوا تو ٹیکسی کا لائسنس کرلوں گا۔ امریکہ سے تو پھر بھی کئی گنا بہتر کما لوں گا۔ اورہاں اگر میں وہاں کا گرین پاسپورٹ ہولڈر ہوگیا تو پھر ساری زندگی حکومت مجھے بےروزگاری الاؤنس اور میڈیکل سہولیات فری فراہم کرے گی۔ اور گرین پاسپورٹ کی بنا پر مجھے دنیا کے 80 فیصد ممالک میں بغیر ویزے کے وزٹ کرنے کی سہولت مل جائے گی۔

جوزف : بہت خوب ۔ یہ بتاؤ ۔ تمھیں انکی زبان کیسے آئے گی ؟

مارک : اوہ بھائی ۔ میں پچھلے 10 سال سے اردو لینگوئج سیکھ رہا ہوں۔ کالج میں آپشنل سبجیکٹ بھی اردو ہی لیا تھا۔ اور ہاں میں نے TOUFL بھی A گریڈ میں پاس کیا ہے۔

جوزف : یہTOUFL کیا ہے ؟

مارک : Test Of Urdu as a Foreign Language

جوزف : تم بہت خوش قسمت ہو یار۔ کاش میں تمھاری جگہ ہوتا۔
سنا ہے وہاں پر ٹرین سسٹم بہت اچھا ہے۔

مارک : ہاں ۔ کراچی سے لاہور اور وہاں سے پشاور اور کوئٹہ کے لیے دنیا کی تیز ترین اور آرام دہ ترین ٹرین 'تیز گام' چلتی ہے۔ اس میں سفر کا بھی اپنا ہی مزہ ہے۔ اور لاہور میں ہی دنیا کا مشہور فلم سٹوڈیو لالی وڈ بھی ہے۔ جہاں پر میں دنیا کے عظیم اداکاروں سلطان راہی ، شفقت چیمہ اور ریما کے مجسمے دیکھوں گا۔ سنا ہے آجکل انکے بچے بھی فلم انڈسٹری میں ہیں۔
اور راولپنڈی میں دنیا کی سب سے بڑی اور گہری جھیل 'راول ڈیم' بھی ہے۔ اس میں بوٹنگ کرنا بھی مجھے ہمیشہ سے ہی خواب لگتا ہے۔ لیکن اب یہ خواب بھی حقیقت بن جائے گا۔
جوزف : سنا ہے ہمارا صدر اگلے مہینہ امداد لینے پاکستان بھی جائے گا ؟

مارک : ہاں۔ ایسا ہی ہے۔ اور قرضے بھی ری-شیڈول کروانے ہیں۔ پچھلے دنوں پاکستان کے محکمہ نسواریات کا منسٹر پختون خان ، وہائٹ ہاؤس آیا تھا تو 10 لاکھ روپے کا ڈونیشن تو صرف یہاں چلنے والے ایک منشیات کے ادارے کو دے گیا تھا۔ تاکہ ہماری نوجوان نسل کو زیادہ سے زیادہ منشیات باآسانی مہیا ہوسکیں۔

جوزف : اچھا تمھیں یاد ہے ہمارا پرائمری سکول کا کلاس فیلو 'پیٹر' ۔ وہ بھی تو کہیں پاکستان میں سیٹ ہے۔

مارک : ہاں۔ وہ کوئٹہ کے قریب ایک وادی ' پوستان' میں سیٹ ہے۔ سنا ہے پوسٹ کے کھیت سے پوست اکٹھی کرنے کا کام ہے اسکا۔ ایک ہی سیزن میں اتنا کما لیتا ہے کہ باقی 6 ماہ بیٹھ کر کھاتا رہتا ہے۔ عیش ہے اسکی تو۔

جوزف : یار میں بھی پاکستانی ویزہ کے لیے اپلائی کرنا چاہتا ہوں۔ مجھے کچھ انسٹرکشن تو دو ؟
مارک : پاکستانی ایمبیسی میں ہمیشہ شلوار قمیض پہن کر جانا۔ وہ لوگ اپنے قومی لباس کو بہت اہمیت دیتے ہیں۔ اور کوشش کرنا کہ ویزہ کی درخواست انگریزی کی بجائے اردو میں پُر کرنا۔ اس سے بھی اچھا تاثر ملے گا۔
اور ایمبیسی میں داخل ہوتے ہی 'السلام علیکم ۔ جناب کیا حال ہے ؟' کہنا مت بھولنا۔
اس سے پتہ چلے گا کہ آپ کتنے مہذب ہو۔

جوزف : تھینک یو یار۔
مارک : تھینک یو نہیں شکریہ ۔ اب میں پاکستانی ویزہ ہولڈر ہوں۔ مجھے شکریہ کہنے میں فخر ہے ۔ خدا حافظ

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jay123456 said:
Thanks for reading but for other people that keep indicating Pakistan as corrupt and all that -- They just dont get the fact that we are under Spouse class and Not refugeee or Humanitarian -- They dont have the courage to step up and do anything but to BS about our country -- All of you stop balming the country for everything and Do something for yourself ??--- YOU ALL ARE SITING IN CANADA AND BLAMING THE COUNTY ---- wHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU DID ANYTHIG FOR PAKISTAN ?????? this is trypical pakistani mentality do nothing and blame -- atleast try and be persistent -- they cant say no forever
Here is the deal and again I am saying -- They will/are giiving our spouses immigration neways -- then y the wait -- we are even sending originals docs now --
They Must hire more people at islamabad -- They have to --- We have to do something about this nonsense
Even though I'm not pakistani. I don't blame the country but I'm blame the people who are just waiting and not doing anything. Instead of talking here everyone should do something.
It's better if everyone in Canada stand up and speak first because if there will be a protest in Pakistan it will be a bad one ( you no why ) and I don't think they will even care.
If the protest goes bad in pakistan buring stuff and the police will go wild on people which we don't want.
I suggest protest in Canada. All you have to do is just attend.

rabiriz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-oct-2009
File Transfer...
03-nov-2009
Med's Request
15-jan-2010
Med's Done....
26-jan2010
Interview........
12-jan-2012 CHC gave him remedical request letter
Passport Req..
17-jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 feb 2012
LANDED..........
soon Inshallah
hi,
does anyone knows how long does it takes to get ppr and visa after remed?

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rabiriz said:
hi,
does anyone knows how long does it takes to get ppr and visa after remed?
sis as your husband already give interview and you are waiting since long so it could be around a month or 2, but ppr should come in a month time,but as you know how chc works in pakistan.

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
thanks Arkansas2045 bro i will do

emblem

Oct 22, 2011
Hey why am i unknown again? it should say november 2011 (H)

Khilafah5 said:
Application TRANSFER to CHC- Islamabad 2011 Case by APPLICANT

Fj423---------------------- January 2011 [H]
R.Mujgani ----------------- January 2011 [H]
CHUMCHUM--------------- January 2011
Anso -----------------------January 2011 [H]
Liakram --------------------January 2011
Danny4450----------------- January 2011 [W]
Warda----------------------- January 2011
HASHOO-------------------- January 2011 [W]
Merrakhawaab------------- February 2011
Raptorsfan------------------ February 2011 [W]
Blue_angel------------------ March 2011
Simba----------------------- March 2011
Insaan2011----------------- March 2011 [W]
Yago ----------------------April 2011
Maknojia--------------------April 2011 [W]
Canadian555----------------April 2011
Waljo88---------------------April 2011
Missingmyjaan-------------April 2011
QD-------------------------- April 2011
Khalidi65--------------------- May 2011
Irsum------------------------June 2011
Adnanham------------------ June 2011
Fm_jun---------------------- June 2011
Yasir2k6---------------------- August 2011 [W]
ZZAADD---------------------- August 2011 [H]
Fathoom123------------------- September 2011 [H]
Aqeelc--------------------------September 2011[W]

Ezee------------------------- November 2011

Syedgj------------------------Unknown
Immigratingcanada2011---- Unknown
Creative.bird----------------- Unknown
Caninfoseeker---------------- Unknown
Emblem----------------------- Unknown
Rani Jee------------------------ Unknown
Ranjah------------------------ Unknown
Ali_shah----------------------- Unknown

waitin4hubby

Oct 27, 2011
Hi,

I tried posting in 2010-2011 thread but didn't get any response, I hope someone can answer my query here.

I was wondering if anyone knows whether police clearance report has to be valid until the person lands in Canada or do they just need it to process the application. My husband's 2nd police clearance will be expiring in about 2-3 days, the visa office has his passport too since October 2011. So just wondering if anyone knows whether they will ask for another police clearance before issuing the visa or will they just let it go?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!