+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Far away

Jan 14, 2012
please needs comments from the experts about this new law which is not imposed.

As Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Government of Canada have noticed an increase in the number of fraudulent marriages, they are proposing changes for the Family Class immigration category, specifically for spousal sponsorships.

Under the Family Class category, Canadian permanent residents and citizens are able to sponsor their spouse or common-law partner (non-Canadian) for Canadian permanent residency. Currently, once a spouse/partner lands in Canada as a permanent resident, they are not obliged to stay with their spouse/partner.

The Government of Canada is proposing to impose a “conditional permanent residence” for non-Canadian spouses or partners who have been in a relationship with their Canadian sponsor for two years or less. The newcomer would have to remain in the relationship with their Canadian sponsor for two years upon their arrival in Canada. If the newcomer decides to leave his/her spouse/partner, the permanent residence status would be revoked, which may result in their removal from Canada.

The second change would impose a “sponsorship bar”. Sponsored spouses or partners would not be able to sponsor a new spouse/partner for at least five years.

B

bestplace4u

Far away said:
please needs comments from the experts about this new law which is not imposed.

As Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Government of Canada have noticed an increase in the number of fraudulent marriages, they are proposing changes for the Family Class immigration category, specifically for spousal sponsorships.

Under the Family Class category, Canadian permanent residents and citizens are able to sponsor their spouse or common-law partner (non-Canadian) for Canadian permanent residency. Currently, once a spouse/partner lands in Canada as a permanent resident, they are not obliged to stay with their spouse/partner.

The Government of Canada is proposing to impose a “conditional permanent residence” for non-Canadian spouses or partners who have been in a relationship with their Canadian sponsor for two years or less. The newcomer would have to remain in the relationship with their Canadian sponsor for two years upon their arrival in Canada. If the newcomer decides to leave his/her spouse/partner, the permanent residence status would be revoked, which may result in their removal from Canada.

The second change would impose a “sponsorship bar”. Sponsored spouses or partners would not be able to sponsor a new spouse/partner for at least five years.
It is still on papers from I don't know how long but If i recall my memory we are hearing about it from last one year and it is not implemented yet.

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
today i got email from visa office, i was send them my document in supporting,, any one can tell me what is that mean. need to worry or need to happy

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by
an immigration officer. Documents have been received and have been
forwarded to applicant's file on 03 Jan 2012.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a
minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not
include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or
the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
sabii said:
i m gud Alhamdulillah...and urself? any updates? urs is Nikkah case if i m not mistaken
i'm good too. no there are no updates. :(
yes mine is Nikah case and yours too?

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
bestplace4u said:
now back to the topic did u get any response from CHC?
No brother know i am starting get worried 5 months sincs transfer and no file number and if these idiots think its easy to collect documents in pakistan there wrong

Even if they find the file but then know what they have in file what they have lost
All my oringinal degrees are in there i need them
Mailed 7 different times after every 15 business days but still no response

R

raptorsfan

bestplace4u said:
Jaani I have lived in UK, USA and I have visited Canada and several other places trust me I have seen enough as a matter of fact I was even victim of 911 hatred in NYC but I don't complaint about it.
I don't like this country while I am living in this country.
Don't take it negatively but If you have such issues with Canada u r not supposed to live there.
It was Canada who accepted u.
It was my bad luck that I was born in this country.
If i get a chance I would gladly except Bangladeshi citizenship over Pakistani.
P.S I am not bengali or behari :p
dude...u disappoint me man...and u call urself a Pakistani...u think Jason Kenny will be reading this thread and he will make ur case faster my badmouthing Pakistan...u r wrong bro...

long live Pakistan...inshallah Pakistan will come out of the crisis...and i have seen enough badmouthing by you about Pakistan....god damn it...enough is enough....you think we don't do anything for Pakistan....my family sends a lot of money to Pakistan and it is spent in Pakistan...hence it contributes to Pakistan's economy...I got married in Pakistan and that contributed to Pakistan's economy....bro if it were for me...I would go live there...lifestyle there is lavish...naukar, driver, bavarchi...that is what i would have...what do i have here...taxes to pay to kamina harper and loads of snow to shovel and tons of self serve work to do....and brother do u even know alif bay about how Canada works...u just "visited"....We are taxpayers in the of this country. And for your information, the Harper govt is revoking Citizenship of many people who have been living outside the country most of the time. They say that citizenship was acquired in "fraudulent" ways. These are just ways to collect taxes. Do you know how Income Tax Act of Canada works? If anyone visits Canada and makes money, they want to collect taxes on that money. Such as concert. And do you know what the Harper govt did with the tax money recently. They bought fighter jets, three of them. How long does it take now for an unemployed person to get EI now? Around 6 weeks before they are paid out EI. It used to be 3 weeks when liberals were there.

fine go ahead...accept Bangladeshi citizenship...bangali's are known as ghaddars since the 60's

Jinnah aap kyon mar gai....kaisay kaisay RAW agents aah gai...awaam keh andar...

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
I see other members get replies and i dont thats the most disturbing part

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
U 100% right brother: Pakistan is much better and happier place then here

U do three things in canada sleep work and pay bills

70. % of canadians live pay cheque pay cheque

Also bro ur right when best brother is always cursing pakistan

Thats i told brother best place to come here and live then u will want to go pakistan

raptorsfan said:
dude...u disappoint me man...and u call urself a Pakistani...u think Jason Kenny will be reading this thread and he will make ur case faster my badmouthing Pakistan...u r wrong bro...

long live Pakistan...inshallah Pakistan will come out of the crisis...and i have seen enough badmouthing by you about Pakistan....god damn it...enough is enough....you think we don't do anything for Pakistan....my family sends a lot of money to Pakistan and it is spent in Pakistan...hence it contributes to Pakistan's economy...I got married in Pakistan and that contributed to Pakistan's economy....bro if it were for me...I would go live there...lifestyle there is lavish...naukar, driver, bavarchi...that is what i would have...what do i have here...taxes to pay to kamina harper and loads of snow to shovel and tons of self serve work to do....and brother do u even know alif bay about how Canada works...u just "visited"....We are taxpayers in the of this country. And for your information, the Harper govt is revoking Citizenship of many people who have been living outside the country most of the time. They say that citizenship was acquired in "fraudulent" ways. These are just ways to collect taxes. Do you know how Income Tax Act of Canada works? If anyone visits Canada and makes money, they want to collect taxes on that money. Such as concert. And do you know what the Harper govt did with the tax money recently. They bought fighter jets, three of them. How long does it take now for an unemployed person to get EI now? Around 6 weeks before they are paid out EI. It used to be 3 weeks when liberals were there.

fine go ahead...accept Bangladeshi citizenship...bangali's are known as ghaddars since the 60's

Jinnah aap kyon mar gai....kaisay kaisay RAW agents aah gai...awaam keh andar...

B

bestplace4u

Khilafah5 said:
No brother know i am starting get worried 5 months sincs transfer and no file number and if these idiots think its easy to collect documents in pakistan there wrong

Even if they find the file but then know what they have in file what they have lost
All my oringinal degrees are in there i need them
Mailed 7 different times after every 15 business days but still no response
This is really strange did u ask ur wife to email CHC? as shes the main applicant so she should try from her email account.
when my wife(sponsor) emailed them they did not reply and they always replied to my emails.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
U cant compare a visit with living

When u have to work and pay taxes and u nothing left at the end of ur pay cheque ull understand what we forum members are saying

In this country they have made corruption legal

Cpp canadian pension plan ( u make the money government takes it who knows better to save money the person who works not government)

Ei ( pay it but u might always have a job u whats the point

I rather get this money so the person can save when u want u cpp u could be dead if want ei takes weeks before u get it

Almost 50% goes taxes

Including
CPP
EI
Government tax of ur pay cheque
Goverment sales taxes
Provincial sales taxes

Expenses (live in apattment)

Rent
Phone bill
Food
Household expense

Expenses (house)
Property tax
Hydro
Electricity
Gas
Put 50% tax
Mortgage

Thank God u live in pakistan and not here

bestplace4u said:
Jaani I have lived in UK, USA and I have visited Canada and several other places trust me I have seen enough as a matter of fact I was even victim of 911 hatred in NYC but I don't complaint about it.
I don't like this country while I am living in this country.
Don't take it negatively but If you have such issues with Canada u r not supposed to live there.
It was Canada who accepted u.
It was my bad luck that I was born in this country.
If i get a chance I would gladly except Bangladeshi citizenship over Pakistani.
P.S I am not bengali or behari :p

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
bestplace4u said:
This is really strange did u ask ur wife to email CHC? as shes the main applicant so she should try from her email account.
when my wife(sponsor) emailed them they did not reply and they always replied to my emails.
But my wife has no computer or e-mail adress

Guess have to create a fake

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
raptorsfan said:

ENOUGH ALREADI
Both of u stop it seriously we are hear to talk bout sponsorship not which country is better
ur both right and ur both wrong,

Im afghan, i have lived in both pakistan n now in canada.
Canada had good n bad
Here are the Good
- Freedom of religion, (have mosques and allowed to do wat u want without harming others)
- even if ur living pay cheque to pay cheque, there is Walfare to support unfortunate families
- free health care
- Allhamudullah no war zone, safe place
- diversity, accepting everyone to live here not jus white people
- lavish life style if u work hard
- free school (except college or uni)
- Human right
- Laws that includes everyone, not jus people who have money or non christains etc....
- Groups/ community groups to help women, poor, orphans etc...
- Lots of food service :) to feed others
Bad things
- u work all day, sometimes no time for family (so wat we wanted to be here)
- some jerks here n there but thats all over the world
-stress, depression n lots of other medication problems (but they still provide help n free medication for some)
- kids, youth both boys n girls goo bad easy n fall into peer pressure (not all but some)
- no love, respect for family or others
-lots of fights/divorce (asghfirla)

Pakistan
Good things
- You remember Allah every second n are greatful, (everywhere u remember ALLAH)
- Azaan five times a day
- You have lots of family time
- Stress free
- Kids are being raised with good manners :) n real muslims
- Living style is awesome
-lots of neighbor friendships

Bad things
- its a war zone with innocents being the target
- poor are treated bad
- animal curtly
-no help for poor, women
- losing culture slowly n following (mostly indians, americans)
- Most kids are 420 (jar-so-beast)
- people with money keep gettin richer n poor keep getting poor
- using gun to get wat u want (realli how childish but sadly true)

I can go on n on n on
but u kno wat jus like how we have good people n bad people all over the world,
every country has good n bad qualities.

Im afghan again n ma country is who i am.
everyone has their own opinion. Lets not hurt each other with stupid comments

We should all pray that Our spouses reach us safe and that they are doin great backhome.
We should pray for WORLD PEACE, and Hope all those Leaders learns to be good
and
MAY ALLAH SWT SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS ON EVERYONE IN THE WORLD.

So bestplaceforu bhai and Raptorfan bhai
STOP THIS PLEASE N THANS
u both have good reasons and lets not hurt each others feelings :)

PEACE

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Khilafah5 said:
I see other members get replies and i dont thats the most disturbing part
lol dont feel bad im on da same boat no one replies ma comments either :)
n also CHC Embassy not replying ma emails lmao