+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
*AFREEN* said:
I agree with you. Well even after all that waiting they might send you a rejection letter. Then what?
Start everything all over again. Everyone should come up with something. You or I will not get the benefit but everyone will. The processing time is increasing, now they don't even send you AOR.
If the visa office wants they can finish it on time. Every country who accepts sponsership applications do the same inquire. They finish on time but why not Islamabad.
Thanks for reading but for other people that keep indicating Pakistan as corrupt and all that -- They just dont get the fact that we are under Spouse class and Not refugeee or Humanitarian -- They dont have the courage to step up and do anything but to BS about our country -- All of you stop balming the country for everything and Do something for yourself ??--- YOU ALL ARE SITING IN CANADA AND BLAMING THE COUNTY ---- wHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU DID ANYTHIG FOR PAKISTAN ?????? this is trypical pakistani mentality do nothing and blame -- atleast try and be persistent -- they cant say no forever
Here is the deal and again I am saying -- They will/are giiving our spouses immigration neways -- then y the wait -- we are even sending originals docs now --
They Must hire more people at islamabad -- They have to --- We have to do something about this nonsense

B

bestplace4u

jay123456 said:
Thanks for reading but for other people that keep indicating Pakistan as corrupt and all that -- They just dont get the fact that we are under Spouse class and Not refugeee or Humanitarian -- They dont have the courage to step up and do anything but to BS about our country -- All of you stop balming the country for everything and Do something for yourself ??--- YOU ALL ARE SITING IN CANADA AND BLAMING THE COUNTY ---- wHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU DID ANYTHIG FOR PAKISTAN ?????? this is trypical pakistani mentality do nothing and blame -- atleast try and be persistent -- they cant say no forever
Here is the deal and again I am saying -- They will/are giiving our spouses immigration neways -- then y the wait -- we are even sending originals docs now --
They Must hire more people at islamabad -- They have to --- We have to do something about this nonsense
tsk tsk I am sitting in Pakistan and I hate this country I have did enough for this country and the citizen of this country
so bro u r bit wrong about the facts of ur beloved pakistan
my 1 and only question if u love Pakistan so much why r u living in canada?or I must say a typical pakistani mentality
Good luck with your protest peace

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
bestplace4u said:
tsk tsk I am sitting in Pakistan and I hate this country I have did enough for this country and the citizen of this country
my 1 and only question if u love Pakistan so much why r u living in canada?or I must say a typical pakistani mentality
If I am not doing anything -- atleast i am not barking BAD about it -- IT has its own problems at the moment and BTW i was there last year also ---AND my question is if you HATE pakistan so much y are you in Pakistan and married a Pakistani ?? --- Sorry I must say Your a true hypocrite ---

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
Folks, let's keep personal insults out of the discussions. Healthy debate is great. We have two different opinions and it is good to read the views of the two parties to understand where each party is coming from, but no personal jibes please :) Let's keep these debates clean for the readers/viewers.

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do not fight to eachothers thts wht they want us to do with eachother better calm down and do positive things and we can only do patience that all we can do for now.

zain_k

Jan 13, 2012
Hello Everyone,
I have news to share. I applied for my wife in December 2010. Exactly after one yr, that is in first week of january she received re-medical request. I hope she receives ppr soon. Just sharing this to let everyone know that for me the time line wasnt that bad, hope all of you hear some good news soon.

khani6

Dec 16, 2011
Hello,

I emailed CHC for the APPLICANT'S FILE NO. so that i can send updates on my wife's file in future. I followed the same format mentioned in this forum. But, i noticed that the FILE NO. they gave me (File No: F0000-----) was the same one that they mentioned in an earlier email when they informed me about transferring my file to Islamabad Visa Office (It was mentioned as APPLICANTION NO. in that email). Now, what i am wondering is do i have a correct file no. to send updates in future? If yes, why are we required to send them an email to ask about this File no. when it is the same thing that they usually mentions before. Can other applicants kindly verify whether i have a correct File no. or not ? I am sure it will help lot of other new applicants. Thanks.

P.S. I successfully used this File # to check my wife's application status online.

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khani ppl who applied after nov 2010 they dnt received any AOR anymore, and the new file number chc assign is starts with F old file number starts with B, and you can communicate to chc with this file number..

bibi sherin

Nov 22, 2011
In her heart
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad High Commission
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
June, 2012
khani6 said:
Hello,

I emailed CHC for the APPLICANT'S FILE NO. so that i can send updates on my wife's file in future. I followed the same format mentioned in this forum. But, i noticed that the FILE NO. they gave me (File No: F0000-----) was the same one that they mentioned in an earlier email when they informed me about transferring my file to Islamabad Visa Office (It was mentioned as APPLICANTION NO. in that email). Now, what i am wondering is do i have a correct file no. to send updates in future? If yes, why are we required to send them an email to ask about this File no. when it is the same thing that they usually mentions before. Can other applicants kindly verify whether i have a correct File no. or not ? I am sure it will help lot of other new applicants. Thanks.

P.S. I successfully used this File # to check my wife's application status online.
Yes brother you got the right file number and you can use this file number to fight with cruel CHC Islamabadin the future

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
khani6 said:
Hello,

WHEN DID U REQUEST FOR THIS FILE NUMBER??????

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
bestplace4u said:
BROTHER IF U THINK PAKISTAN IS BAD U HAVENT SEEN CANADA YET come an live here then u will wish u were in PAKISTAN

khani6

Dec 16, 2011
Tariq Yousuf said:
khani ppl who applied after nov 2010 they dnt received any AOR anymore, and the new file number chc assign is starts with F old file number starts with B, and you can communicate to chc with this file number..
Thank you guys for clarification!

B

bestplace4u

Khilafah5 said:
BROTHER IF U THINK PAKISTAN IS BAD U HAVENT SEEN CANADA YET come an live here then u will wish u were in PAKISTAN
Jaani I have lived in UK, USA and I have visited Canada and several other places trust me I have seen enough as a matter of fact I was even victim of 911 hatred in NYC but I don't complaint about it.
I don't like this country while I am living in this country.
Don't take it negatively but If you have such issues with Canada u r not supposed to live there.
It was Canada who accepted u.
It was my bad luck that I was born in this country.
If i get a chance I would gladly except Bangladeshi citizenship over Pakistani.
P.S I am not bengali or behari :p

B

bestplace4u

One more thing when u move out of PaKiLand u become more patriotic and don't wanna hear anything that is simply u r avoiding the sheer truth.
AGAIN if u love this country so much doors are always open come and live just don't open ur bad smelly mouth :)