10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Bro why are u cursing kenny for

The process is based on how strong the countries government is and how much it cares for its people look at india and china strong and care for there people that cic doesnt mess with there timelines pakistani government is crap just cares for it self e.x if any problem with indian timeline there media will make cic so damn that they would consider rethinking also strong ties between goverments creates better understanding of cultures
Have u seen any canadian government official visit pakistan ( never)
1). We cant stand together because we try to out class each other
2). No one trust pakistani because saab sai zaida baimani hum kartay hain
3). Nikah only cases create double the work for immigration officers ( time wasted)
4). After requiring are file numbers we send multiple e-mails requesting whats going on with are cases which there have look for ur file and respond back to u (time wasted)
5). We order CAIPs/ GSM notes uneccassarly many times which someone at the other end has send back to ottowa

Thats why i dont blame the process when we r to blame i just want my file number and cic will never here from me again

Allah knows best when my wife will arrive

Have no complaints

raptorsfan said:
ohhh man...u guys r just newbies into the process...just mere 5-6 months...many of us like samina darr, danny, and myself have been waiting for a longer time....for me and danny its been a year now...and for samina darr even longer...many even longer, I know one guy and his file transfer was Jan 2010, so 2 years now for him no PPR yet....and trust me guys u don't know what I have been through...btw when I applied the processing time on the website was 16 months

I have developed hatred towards this country. If this is how they treat their citizens then I lost all the respect for this country. America had huge 9/11 catastrophe and their immigration system became more strict however they still had the fiancee visa in place. Australia also has the fiancee visa in place and so does London. Canada got rid of it in 2002. This is basic human right. Canada does not recognize it. This is the reason I lost respect for this country. I don't want to live in Pakistan either because in-laws are there. I just want to live in place where me and my wife can live together peacefully. I like Bahrain, the currency is strong too. The first 2 years of marriage are the most important years in a couples life in order to create an understanding and we do that over the phone. Are Pakistani people not humans? Don't we have any feelings? Jason Kenny talks a lot about human rights on his website and that everyone around the world should have basic human right. I want to ask him, isn't companionship a basic human right? Mr. Kenny do you know how it feels when couples stay apart for a long period of time? Mr. Kenney, do you know how many couples have gone through depression because of your hideous crime? I was one of them. I went through a lot of depression and alhamdulillah I am getting better now. Khuda ki kasam, Allah karay I fall off the stairs or something and then I can claim short term disability at work and go to Pakistan until my wife's visa is stamped.

Many people say that this is happening to Pakistani people since Zardari govt came in...that is not true...this is happening since Kenny became the Immigration Minister and that was in Oct 2008...since then he kept on increasing the processing time for islamabad....this man is evil...i don't know what he gets from doing all this...

Allah Kenny ko dozakh meh jalai...Ameen
Uski aulad keh saath bhi aisai ho....Ameen
Kenny ka pura khandaan dozak mein jalay...Ameen

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
merrakhawaab said:
ANY ONE CAN HELP ME HOW TO SEND CAIPS NOTE...
I AM HAVING FORM BUT NOT UNDERSTANDING HOW TO FILL UP
????
I would suggest that you wait till the end of Februrary or perhaps March and then order CAIPS. It hasn't been a year yet for you case.

Assuming you are sponsoring your spouse, see below for instructions on filling out the appropriate forms:

1. Have your spouse fill out form, IMM5475

Tick the box that says "I authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada... ... to release information from my case file to the following individual.”;
Have the spouse fill out his/her particulars (Questions 1 - 4);
He/She can fill out your particulars (Questions 5 and 6); and
He/She must sign AND date the form at the bottom (Question 7).

Have him/her scan and e-mail this form to you.

Upon receipt, you can sign and date the form as well.

2. You must fill out form, IMM5563
Section A
Ignore ‘Requester's reference number' field;
Enter your spouse's particulars in the next field (Family Name; Given name; DOB);
Tick the box that says “Consent included”;
Tick the box that says "Access to Information Act ($ 5.00 fee included)”;
Select which language you wish to receive your notes in, English or French; and
Select the form that you would like to receive your information in (CD, paper, or e-mail).

Section B
Tick the box that says “GCMS”;
For “Embassy” enter ‘CHC – Islamabad'; for “VISA file number” enter the file number of your spouse's PR application.
DO NOT check any other boxes in this section.

Section C
Select the method of payment. If paying by a credit card you must also fill out form, IMM 5667.

Section D
Fill out your particulars, sign and date the application at the bottom.

Once you have all the forms, you can either e-mail them to:
ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca

OR

Mail them to:
Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th floor
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
We can only bring positive change by integrating ourselves into the political life of Canada. How many MPs in the current parliament are of Pakistani heritage? Zero. How many are of Chinese and Indian heritage? Enough to defend and protect Indian and Chinese interests. We need MPs in the parliament who will protect and promote interests of the Pakistani community.

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Khilafah5 said:

The process is based on how strong the countries government is and how much it cares for its people look at india and china strong and care for there people that cic doesnt mess with there timelines pakistani government is crap just cares for it self e.x if any problem with indian timeline there media will make cic so damn that they would consider rethinking also strong ties between goverments creates better understanding of cultures
3). Nikah only cases create double the work for immigration officers ( time wasted)
4). After requiring are file numbers we send multiple e-mails requesting whats going on with are cases which there have look for ur file and respond back to u (time wasted)
5). We order CAIPs/ GSM notes uneccassarly many times which someone at the other end has send back to ottowa

Thats why i dont blame the process when we r to blame i just want my file number and cic will never here from me again

Have no complaints
Assalam o alaikum to all
hope you all are having a great time
congrats to those who got their ppr

Bro i'm with you
that's the reason my hubby also gives me
May Allah grant all of us the patience with this miserable situation(ameen)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Khilafah5 said:

Have no complaints

I don't buy most of your excuses to why the timeline for Pakistan is over 2 years. Just for your information, CIAPs notes are printed from their system, they are not sent by someone in Islambad to Ottawa. Someone working part time in CHC-Islambad can take care of daily emails so its not like a Visa officer reading your emails and replying. Nikkah only cases get the objection letter anyways, so they shouldn't be wasting their time on it till all their requirements are fullfilled.

I agree with raptorsfan. This is definitely being done on purpose thus reduction in Visa quota over the last 3 years. I hate Jason Kenney for what he is doing to us and I really hope Allah makes him suffer exactly like what he is doing to us.

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No matter what we discuss here and blame chc or cic or jason kenny, they wanna do what they like to do and determine to do, when i applied my case timeline was 12 months :mad:

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
why do u guys always argue abt timeline increasing or decreasing....

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Quiet Storm said:
Assalam o alaikum to all
hope you all are having a great time
congrats to those who got their ppr

Bro i'm with you
that's the reason my hubby also gives me
May Allah grant all of us the patience with this miserable situation(ameen)
welcome back storm.... :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
sabii said:
why do u guys always argue abt timeline increasing or decreasing....
As far as its a healthy discussion which would help us figure out the root cause of this much delay, its all good. Ofcourse, any personal attacks would not be tolerated.

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
samina Darr said:
No matter what we discuss here and blame chc or cic or jason kenny, they wanna do what they like to do and determine to do, when i applied my case timeline was 12 months :mad:
samina is ur husband case or wife??

R

raptorsfan

Khilafah5 said:

Have no complaints
lolzz...i don't think u understood the jist of my post....i was talking about basic human rights for pakistani people and that we are also humans...Pakistan has always been like this, infact in the late 90's the Pakistan was declared a failed state. Thanks to the a**h*le Nawaz Sharif. However, Fiancee visa was still there and spouses were migrating within 3-6 months from Pakistan. I have never seen an Australian official visit Pakistan. Yet, they have fiancee visa and their partner visa processing time is quick. America and London is also quick. US is within a year and same with London. These countries understand the basic human rights while Canada does not. It has nothing to do with Pakistan. It's just an excuse. The conservative mentality is "either its my way or the hiway". From what I know is that Pakistani government gives limited visa's to foreign officials. Harper govt is doing the same with Pakistani "people". That is so stupid.

I suggest that you read my original post again. Do more research on Jason Kenny and on his background and why he loves Indians.