+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhai its just 5 months gone and you have long way to go now, as we ppl are waiting since long time and nothing happend, well prey is the only way to get success, Inshallah you be fine to and rest all of us as well Ameeen

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
do you guys really cry?? :(

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
yeah i know everyone's crying on forum but i was wondering if they cry while missing thier wives ::)

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
I recently found out about another case that was done in 9 months in 2011. The priority level of that case was high because the guy had strong connections. I am pissed about it as the guy applied after me and his wife got the Visa in November. When they say that we process applications in order, its a big fat lie.
The case I was talking about nobody of them ever worked for immigration.
I know how u feel. :(
According to me first concern if it's arrange marriage it will take time. Because for people in west they will never understand how asians can just get married, spend all his/her life with someone they don't even know much about each other. Second as I said filling up the forms. Every question should be written in such way that when the officer is reading it he/she should understand it perfectly. That way they will not get confuse nor they will have any questions to ask you. So you will have less chances of interview.
Third all your proofs of marriage. The most the better.

I have this information maybe you know but for others if they need some info:

Factors that can facilitate processing

There are certain things you can do to help ensure that your application is processed as fast as possible:
•make sure that all the documentation and information requested are provided with your application
•advise the CIC office, of any change to your contact information. This includes: ◦mailing address
◦telephone number
◦facsimile number (fax)
◦e-mail address

Factors that may delay processing

The following factors may delay the processing of your application:
•unclear photocopies of documents ( some people just copy it and send it without checking if it is clear )
•documents not accompanied by a certified English or French translation ( Because some people think they have a translator in the embassy lol they don't bother about it )
•verification of information and documents provided
•a medical condition that may require additional tests or consultations
•a criminal or security problem
•consultation is required with other offices in Canada and abroad

IA

Dec 19, 2011
Hello

Could anyone tell me how long it will take to get the visa stamped and get it back as Passport is requested on January 11, 12

thanks

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
people who are so mad about the processing time should consider Class action suit against Canadian Govt, Harper, Jason Kenny , CHC-I , Hynes..etc
But I know as a nation we don't have collective courage to take any steps...so just chill.

So who wants to file the Case??

R

raptorsfan

ohhh man...u guys r just newbies into the process...just mere 5-6 months...many of us like samina darr, danny, and myself have been waiting for a longer time....for me and danny its been a year now...and for samina darr even longer...many even longer, I know one guy and his file transfer was Jan 2010, so 2 years now for him no PPR yet....and trust me guys u don't know what I have been through...btw when I applied the processing time on the website was 16 months

I have developed hatred towards this country. If this is how they treat their citizens then I lost all the respect for this country. America had huge 9/11 catastrophe and their immigration system became more strict however they still had the fiancee visa in place. Australia also has the fiancee visa in place and so does London. Canada got rid of it in 2002. This is basic human right. Canada does not recognize it. This is the reason I lost respect for this country. I don't want to live in Pakistan either because in-laws are there. I just want to live in place where me and my wife can live together peacefully. I like Bahrain, the currency is strong too. The first 2 years of marriage are the most important years in a couples life in order to create an understanding and we do that over the phone. Are Pakistani people not humans? Don't we have any feelings? Jason Kenny talks a lot about human rights on his website and that everyone around the world should have basic human right. I want to ask him, isn't companionship a basic human right? Mr. Kenny do you know how it feels when couples stay apart for a long period of time? Mr. Kenney, do you know how many couples have gone through depression because of your hideous crime? I was one of them. I went through a lot of depression and alhamdulillah I am getting better now. Khuda ki kasam, Allah karay I fall off the stairs or something and then I can claim short term disability at work and go to Pakistan until my wife's visa is stamped.

Many people say that this is happening to Pakistani people since Zardari govt came in...that is not true...this is happening since Kenny became the Immigration Minister and that was in Oct 2008...since then he kept on increasing the processing time for islamabad....this man is evil...i don't know what he gets from doing all this...

Allah Kenny ko dozakh meh jalai...Ameen
Uski aulad keh saath bhi aisai ho....Ameen
Kenny ka pura khandaan dozak mein jalay...Ameen

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
ANY ONE CAN HELP ME HOW TO SEND CAIPS NOTE...
I AM HAVING FORM BUT NOT UNDERSTANDING HOW TO FILL UP
????

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
there's a good news i got information by someone &my MP also told me that dec 2010 cases r about to start in 4 /5 weeks INSHA ALLAH :)SO KEEP PATIENCE