Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Khilafah5 said:
even if he sends proof know it will still take a month before its added to his file
Yeah, thats why i asked him to send it ASAP.. his review would be sometime at the end of Feb or early march. They are behind on initial reviews right now so its a good oppotunity for him to add more proof of relationship to his file.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Danny4450 said:
Yeah, thats why i asked him to send it ASAP.. his review would be sometime at the end of Feb or early march. They are behind on initial reviews right now so its a good oppotunity for him to add more proof of relationship to his file.
hes in a tough position because he sending them so late not knowing initail review could be done or not

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Khilafah5 said:
hes in a tough position because he sending them so late not knowing initail review could be done or not
Well they are still doing initial review on Dec file transfers so he should be okay in my opinion but again its totally his decision if he wants to send it now or later.

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
Hi All

I Wish the best to all and Everyone. Like I mentioned before we should really step up to this, Do not forget most of us are Canadian Citizens and many more to become. We need to talk to your local Mps and send letters to our Immigration Minister. This has to be resolved and they have to find a quicker way to fix this. I am open to ideas -- Instead of thinking eveyday whats going to happen lets just spend some time throughly thinking how we can adress this properly to Immigration Canada.
If this has been tried before ---- Lets give it another try but a good and strong one. A lot of people are seperating because of this and ending up divorcing each other -- Some are moving back home leaving their jobs and life in Canada.

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
Afreen said:
yes I do have an idea we all can go for a protest. I swear on another forum a guy from london who is a pakistani was collecting people to go for a protest. Since all this time everyone has sat quite nobody raised up their voice that is why they are making us suffer like this. I'll be the first person. I know alot of people who are suffering like us and will show up also. This couple I know after 2 years of waiting was rejected. So his wife decided she will marry someone else. They were always having arguments.
Any ideas ???? Who should this be adressed to -- The "Prime Minister" if the immigration Minister is not helping us All out. Remember this is just not one person we are talking about.

B

bestplace4u

jay123456 said:
Any ideas ???? Who should this be adressed to -- The "Prime Minister" if the immigration Minister is not helping us All out. Remember this is just not one person we are talking about.
go to the thread of 09-10 and check the history what older members have done to protest and what was the result.

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
bestplace4u said:
go to the thread of 09-10 and check the history what older members have done to protest and what was the result.
Wow that has like 3000 pages in the thread

but I am saying if we can do something different -- And if you dont mind telling me --- What was the Result of the old members form 09-10 if you know

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
jay123456 said:
Got this from "CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012" forum

A sample letter that was put together by the forum members, and presumably sent to the Prime Minister or Local MP office by various individuals:

Mr. xxxx
The Honorable (title of Mr. xxxx)

Re: Spousal visa processing time for applicants from Pakistan

Dear Honorable xxx,

I would like to bring to your attention a very touchy matter, Since 2008 the spousal visa time frame at Canadian High Commission Pakistan has consistently been on the rise and now in the last update earlier this year the waiting time frame has hit an all time high...an average wait time of 26 months (this excludes the 45 days it takes at Processing office in Mississauga).

The emotional toll and suffering we have to go through during the waiting time is unbearable and cannot be described in words, it is of no question that it is the worst experience of all in one's life and puts unnecessary stresses on even a legit relationship, work performance and future goals, which I believe defies the spirit of family reunification as described in Citizenship and Immigration Act of Canada.

It is quite surprising and disturbing to witness that our neighboring country with identical cultural background has spousal visa processing time of only 6 months. I am not sure if this unusual waiting time only applies to Canadian High Commission Islamabad due to understaffing issues or spousal visa quotas for Pakistan. Being a taxpayer and active member of Canadian society I strongly feel that our community should not be subject to the pain and suffering ensuing from this extraordinary waiting time just to reunite with our spouses.

I believe that your office will take necessary steps to look into this matter to help hundreds of Pakistani spouses in Canada. We require your help since you are the leaders chosen by our staunch support and mandate.

Thank you kindly,

Print your full name here

(your signature)

Sponsored Spouse's Name/File Number.

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
Hi You All - I got my GCMS Notes back today. I am not doing very well reading it but under Activity section everything is not started... My husband's file was transferred on December 23, 2010. If any of you got some information, correspondence or any clue as to what is happening please do let me know. My heart is broken and shattered into zillion pieces :-(

B

bestplace4u

jay123456 said:
Wow that has like 3000 pages in the thread

but I am saying if we can do something different -- And if you dont mind telling me --- What was the Result of the old members form 09-10 if you know

I am one of the oldest member of this forum lol well to be honest with u they tried every possible way, they contacted minister, PM, politicians media persons and God knows who else, max they received a response that the immigration officers are trying their best to cut the time line and they working at their best and nothing happened, when I joined this forum time line was 15 months and on AOR it was 9 months even on my AOR it says 9 months and now it is 26 months.
I opposed the protest at that time too and i still oppose any kind of protest, I dont want to disclose my reasons because we have so many patriots on the forum :)
But going to protest or writing will not help here.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Chaand said:
Hi You All - I got my GCMS Notes back today. I am not doing very well reading it but under Activity section everything is not started... My husband's file was transferred on December 23, 2010. If any of you got some information, correspondence or any clue as to what is happening please do let me know. My heart is broken and shattered into zillion pieces :-(
It means they havn't done the initial review on your husbands file yet. They do the review after 12 months of the file transfer so most likely they would be doing the review sometime in January or early feburary if they don't speed up right now. Lets hope they speed up soon InshaAllah.

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
Chaand said:
Hang in there buddy... Don't feel sad. Life will throw lemons at you until you learn to make a tasty lemonade :) I read this somewhere...

I believe the CHC-I is still working (initial review) on Nov 2010 files. It will take another month for them to start working on Dec files. So taking out GCMS at this time wouldn't be of any help anyways. Do keep us posted if you hear anything though. We are always looking for members to provide an udpate so that we can track the progress of CHC...

Again, cheer up. It is not the end of the world.

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
Danny4450 said:
It means they havn't done the initial review on your husbands file yet. They do the review after 12 months of the file transfer so most likely they would be doing the review sometime in January or early feburary if they don't speed up right now. Lets hope they speed up soon InshaAllah.
INSHALLAH

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
bestplace4u said:
I am one of the oldest member of this forum lol well to be honest with u they tried every possible way, they contacted minister, PM, politicians media persons and God knows who else, max they received a response that the immigration officers are trying their best to cut the time line and they working at their best and nothing happened, when I joined this forum time line was 15 months and on AOR it was 9 months even on my AOR it says 9 months and now it is 26 months.
I opposed the protest at that time too and i still oppose any kind of protest, I dont want to disclose my reasons because we have so many patriots on the forum :)
But going to protest or writing will not help here.
No one wants to protest. Its just about getting the informatio in their heads what people are going through ----- Should we try it once more -- Why cant they hire more people in Islamabad to speed up the process -- Or allow spouses to Visit Canada After one year of filing their case ---
This Government got re-elected again -- so they might listen better this time I hope ---- cant say for sure though --- the whole process is creeping more than 2 years -- its scary and is affecting -- Should we consult a lawyer and see what he says ----

B

bestplace4u

jay123456 said:
No one wants to protest. Its just about getting the informatio in their heads what people are going through ----- Should we try it once more -- Why cant they hire more people in Islamabad to speed up the process -- Or allow spouses to Visit Canada After one year of filing their case ---
This Government got re-elected again -- so they might listen better this time I hope ---- cant say for sure though --- the whole process is creeping more than 2 years -- its scary and is affecting -- Should we consult a lawyer and see what he says ----
There is nothing wrong in trying and sending them letters but all i am saying is it never worked in past. Imagine if u r Jason Kenny LOL would u send ur staff to a country where its own people are not safe? I bet the safety of one canadian VO must cost them alot, would like more immigrants from a country whos citizen are involved in most of the terror incident around the world? would u like more immigrants from a country which is going to a be the number 1corrupt nation soon? would u like more immigrants from a country where honor killing is common and even if they move out to another country they are still involved in honor killings, would u like more immigrants from a country from where men hunt white women to get the status and once they have the status they will literally sell that poor white woman.
and the story continues
I know 2 years are a lot this month its my 2nd wedding anniversary and in march it will 2 years since we submitted our application but I also understand the problems of Jason Kenny and how he has to protect his country from evil.
Now me hiding :D