11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
Afreen said:
I got an email from CPC-M. I checked our online status it shows processing has started in Islamabad. It also shows medical had been received, also says checking for any missing documents, maybe an interview will be needed.
That is why I'm thinking if it has been gone this far why my hubby did not get the AOR yet? :'(
CHC used to send AOR in the past, but not any more. So now we have to ask for it :)

A

Afreen

Arkansas2045 said:
CHC used to send AOR in the past, but not any more. So now we have to ask for it :)
Is AOR the file number they give us to send additional documents etc..?
I have send more then what they need from us that is why they have not sent any AOR for us hahahaha ( kidding )

A

Afreen

AORs

All PR and FC applications created in GCMS on or after July 18, 2011, including overseas and in-Canada applications will have automated AORs sent to the e-mail address of the principal applicant, sponsor, or representative, accordingly. In line with the 2011 GCMS roll-out schedule, the following PR and FC applications will have automated AORs:

•July 18, 2011:◦All PR applications created at offices that currently have GCMS (visa offices, Central Intake Office – Sydney (CIO), Centralized Processing Pilot – Ottawa);
◦All FC applications created at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-Mississauga).

Note: Offices re-creating applications in GCMS from the Computer-Assisted Immigration Processing System, the Field Operations Support System, or the CPC system will need to cancel the automated AOR by setting the status of the Auto E-mail correspondence record to “Cancelled”.

Also this:

Priority Family Class applications: •Spouse, common-law partner or dependent child
•Adopted children, children to be adopted, orphans and other family classes

•Because of short processing times between file creation and sponsor eligibility letter, CPC-Mississauga cancels the AOR.
•The visa office must manually send an AOR to the PR applicant or authorized representative once application is received.

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
Afreen said:
AORs

All PR and FC applications created in GCMS on or after July 18, 2011, including overseas and in-Canada applications will have automated AORs sent to the e-mail address of the principal applicant, sponsor, or representative, accordingly. In line with the 2011 GCMS roll-out schedule, the following PR and FC applications will have automated AORs:

•July 18, 2011:◦All PR applications created at offices that currently have GCMS (visa offices, Central Intake Office – Sydney (CIO), Centralized Processing Pilot – Ottawa);
◦All FC applications created at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-Mississauga).

Note: Offices re-creating applications in GCMS from the Computer-Assisted Immigration Processing System, the Field Operations Support System, or the CPC system will need to cancel the automated AOR by setting the status of the Auto E-mail correspondence record to “Cancelled”.

Also this:

Priority Family Class applications: •Spouse, common-law partner or dependent child
•Adopted children, children to be adopted, orphans and other family classes

•Because of short processing times between file creation and sponsor eligibility letter, CPC-Mississauga cancels the AOR.
•The visa office must manually send an AOR to the PR applicant or authorized representative once application is received.
I should rephrase my earlier comment. CHC used to proactively mail AOR to the 'Pakistanis' in the past, but now they don't consider us worthy enough for this privilege even. We are suppose to 'beg' for everything now :) Just like the leaders of Pakistan... lousy beggars, that is who we are. And if they feel like it, they will throw a small bone every once in a while...

And yes, AOR will have the 'File Number' for the PR application.

I hope this helps :)

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Arkansas2045 said:
I should rephrase my earlier comment. CHC used to proactively mail AOR to the 'Pakistanis' in the past, but now they don't consider us worthy enough for this privilege even. We are suppose to 'beg' for everything now :) Just like the leaders of Pakistan... lousy beggars, that is who we are. And if they feel like it, they will throw a small bone every once in a while...

Know even if u request file number through e-mail they dony respond my file has been transfered for 5 months sent the 6 e mails nothing so still waiting

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
Hi All
How can we bring awareness to Immigration Canada about our sufferings and waiting times. They just cant be so careless about it. If the time line was decreasing it makes sense but its continuously increasing. How can it go from 8 months to 2 years.
What can be done about this. Any ideas??

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
jay123456 said:
Hi All
How can we bring awareness to Immigration Canada about our sufferings and waiting times. They just cant be so careless about it. If the time line was decreasing it makes sense but its continuously increasing. How can it go from 8 months to 2 years.
I believe it has been done before. Petitions, letters to the immigration office. The result: Time line increased to 26 months from 21 months. As long as there is a conservative government at the helm, time line can only get longer ::)

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
Well, i am using this 'opportunity' to pay off as much debt as i can before my wife gets here. A positive out of this experience, i suppose...

MBA is NOT cheap, man :)

A

Afreen

Arkansas2045 said:

Yar socha nahi tha yeh din beh dekna parayga lol
For year 2010. I guess everyone has got them. The rule for us poor people have been changed after July,2011. So what about jan,2011 to July,2011.
I suppose they forgot about us all. :'(

A

Afreen

jay123456 said:
Hi All
yes I do have an idea we all can go for a protest. I swear on another forum a guy from london who is a pakistani was collecting people to go for a protest. Since all this time everyone has sat quite nobody raised up their voice that is why they are making us suffer like this. I'll be the first person. I know alot of people who are suffering like us and will show up also. This couple I know after 2 years of waiting was rejected. So his wife decided she will marry someone else. They were always having arguments.

jay024

Jan 5, 2012
salam guys,

so i have been a silent reader for long time and thought become active with you guys so here is my first post with very similar questions that everyone have read before....

got married in feb 2010. came back to canada and took long time to apply (didnt know about the wait time). sent all my papers in on jan 2011 recieved a letter stating the papers have been sent to islamabad in feb.

i emailed them couple of months ago and reply was file is in que and not to bother them in other words.

i have been to pakistan once after marriage and thinking of going again.

here are athe questions im hoping to find answers of:
do i need to send them the record of my phone bills, ticket to pak and pictures for a proof that i was there and if yes what email? considering the fact that when i applied i sent only pictures, proof of marriage and thats about it. people told me i shouldve sent the phone bills also??

is it really gonna take 26 months? if yes or not how long do u think more is it gonna take considering the file was sent in feb 2011

i hear visit visa is not an option for me at all as this could complicate the case further??

hoping to get some answers from u guys... :)

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Application TRANSFER to CHC- Islamabad 2011 Case by APPLICANT
Asif_ 786------------------ January 2011 [D]
Fj423---------------------- January 2011
R.Mujgani ----------------- January 2011 [H]
CHUMCHUM--------------- January 2011
Anso -----------------------January 2011 [H]
Liakram --------------------January 2011
Danny4450----------------- January 2011 [W]
Warda----------------------- January 2011
HASHOO-------------------- January 2011 [W]
Merrakhawaab------------- February 2011
Raptorsfan------------------ February 2011 [W]
Blue_angel------------------ March 2011
Simba----------------------- March 2011
Insaan2011----------------- March 2011 [W]
Yago ----------------------April 2011
Maknojia--------------------April 2011 [W]
Canadian555----------------April 2011
Waljo88---------------------April 2011
Missingmyjaan-------------April 2011
QD-------------------------- April 2011
Khalidi65--------------------- May 2011
Irsum------------------------June 2011
Adnanham------------------ June 2011
Fm_jun---------------------- June 2011
Yasir2k6---------------------- August 2011 [W]
ZZAADD---------------------- August 2011 [H]
Fathoom123------------------- September 2011 [H]
Aqeelc--------------------------September 2011[W]

Ezee------------------------- Unknown
Syedgj------------------------Unknown
Immigratingcanada2011---- Unknown
Creative.bird----------------- Unknown
Caninfoseeker---------------- Unknown
Emblem----------------------- Unknown
Rani Jee------------------------ Unknown
Ranjah------------------------ Unknown
Ali_shah----------------------- Unknown

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
jay024 said:
salam guys,

so i have been a silent reader for long time and thought become active with you guys so here is my first post with very similar questions that everyone have read before....

got married in feb 2010. came back to canada and took long time to apply (didnt know about the wait time). sent all my papers in on jan 2011 recieved a letter stating the papers have been sent to islamabad in feb.

i emailed them couple of months ago and reply was file is in que and not to bother them in other words.

i have been to pakistan once after marriage and thinking of going again.

here are athe questions im hoping to find answers of:
do i need to send them the record of my phone bills, ticket to pak and pictures for a proof that i was there and if yes what email? considering the fact that when i applied i sent only pictures, proof of marriage and thats about it. people told me i shouldve sent the phone bills also??

is it really gonna take 26 months? if yes or not how long do u think more is it gonna take considering the file was sent in feb 2011

i hear visit visa is not an option for me at all as this could complicate the case further??

hoping to get some answers from u guys... :)
Walekum Assalam,

You should have already sent your proof of relationship and visit to Pakistan. If you could send it within the next week or so, chances are they will put it together with your file before your initial review. You should write a cover letter and mention that you are sending additional proof of relationship consisting of boarding passes from the visit, copy of ticket, entry/exit stamp on the passport, pictures from the visit, your phone bills, email/chat convos, money transfer receipts, gift receipts etc. Don't forget to write your file number on the letter. You will have to mail these documents to CHC Islamabad at this address:

Canadian High Commission
Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
Islamabad
(051) 208-6000

Its tough to say when you would be done. It takes an average of 16 months after file transfer to get Visa for wife cases unless its not a straight forward case.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Danny4450 said:
Walekum Assalam,

You should have already sent your proof of relationship and visit to Pakistan. If you could send it within the next week or so, chances are they will put it together with your file before your initial review. You should write a cover letter and mention that you are sending additional proof of relationship consisting of boarding passes from the visit, copy of ticket, entry/exit stamp on the passport, pictures from the visit, your phone bills, email/chat convos, money transfer receipts, gift receipts etc. Don't forget to write your file number on the letter. You will have to mail these documents to CHC Islamabad at this address:

Canadian High Commission
Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
Islamabad
(051) 208-6000

Its tough to say when you would be done. It takes an average of 16 months after file transfer to get Visa for wife cases unless its not a straight forward case.
even if he sends proof know it will still take a month before its added to his file