+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
bestplace4u said:
There is nothing wrong in trying and sending them letters but all i am saying is it never worked in past. Imagine if u r Jason Kenny LOL would u send ur staff to a country where its own people are not safe? I bet the safety of one canadian VO must cost them alot, would like more immigrants from a country whos citizen are involved in most of the terror incident around the world? would u like more immigrants from a country which is going to a be the number 1corrupt nation soon? would u like more immigrants from a country where honor killing is common and even if they move out to another country they are still involved in honor killings, would u like more immigrants from a country from where men hunt white women to get the status and once they have the status they will literally sell that poor white woman.
and the story continues
I know 2 years are a lot this month its my 2nd wedding anniversary and in march it will 2 years since we submitted our application but I also understand the problems of Jason Kenny and how he has to protect his country from evil.
Now me hiding :D
Its not that bad as you Say it is ---- BUt remember everyone is still being given PR but after 2 years -- they ahve the right to give you PR but they shoudnt be making the file sit for 14 months ----- thats all i am saying ---- They can move a lot of file to a safer country like London Ausralia to divide the work ----- lot of options are possible

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
bestplace4u said:
would u like more immigrants from a country from where men hunt white women to get the status and once they have the status they will literally sell that poor white woman.
and the story continues
:eek: din't know we were known for this too?? when did this happen? :)

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
Arkansas2045 said:
:eek: din't know we were known for this too?? when did this happen? :)
That was an Exaggeration. They have closed the Visa Office in Kabul and moved it to Islamabad -- Therefore double the work but same number of VO officers -- Nothing to do with Pakistanis being bad --- Yes the Government of Canada should realise that we are Canadians working in Canada and are being affected --- We have to keep requesting and one day they will relaise your pain and effort. I think we should hit this once again. Never Give up ----
they have a lot of options --- they we can try or we can suggest -- not telling them how to do their job

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
180 million people are terrorists, couple of million are corrupt and u label all of pakistani as corrupt, i have not heard of an a honor killing by pakistani in canada and the white women crap never heard of that one

i quess terror attacks in every country that happen are because isi is funding them the white dude in norway was a pakistani, in iraq its pakistanis, in turkey its pakistanis, in 911 they all pakistanis, the afgani taliban are pakistani, the kurds are pakistani, terrorist in indonesia,philapines are pakistanis the tamil tigers are pakistani, timothy mcvey is pakistani

british attacks ok by pakistanis 2 dudes

there are some but bad people in every nation but labelling 180 million bad is wrong

bestplace4u said:
There is nothing wrong in trying and sending them letters but all i am saying is it never worked in past. Imagine if u r Jason Kenny LOL would u send ur staff to a country where its own people are not safe? I bet the safety of one canadian VO must cost them alot, would like more immigrants from a country whos citizen are involved in most of the terror incident around the world? would u like more immigrants from a country which is going to a be the number 1corrupt nation soon? would u like more immigrants from a country where honor killing is common and even if they move out to another country they are still involved in honor killings, would u like more immigrants from a country from where men hunt white women to get the status and once they have the status they will literally sell that poor white woman.
and the story continues
I know 2 years are a lot this month its my 2nd wedding anniversary and in march it will 2 years since we submitted our application but I also understand the problems of Jason Kenny and how he has to protect his country from evil.
Now me hiding :D

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
Khilafah5 said:
i have not heard of an a honor killing by pakistani in canada
This has happened actually. A couple of times in Mississauga where I live. Father shot dead his daughter because she wouldn't wear hijab and wouldn't stop hang out with the 'homies'. Co-workers kept bugging me about this one, but I stood firm that not "all Pakistani's are the same. Look at me etc. etc." Few bad apples exsit in every society ...

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Arkansas2045 said:
This has happened actually. A couple of times in Mississauga where I live. Father shot dead his daughter because she wouldn't wear hijab and wouldn't stop hang out with the 'homies'. Co-workers kept bugging me about this one, but I stood firm that not "all Pakistani's are the same. Look at me etc. etc." Few bad apples exsit in every society ...
know i remember where father and brother killed 15 year old and then lied to police know there is afgan husband 2nd wife and son who killed 3 girls and 1st wife

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
Yeah so I think we should all give it another try -- this time try really hard --
We should get the number of people that would like to participate --- The more the better -- the time line is only increasing -- We have to be peacefully positively persistent. let plan it well -- It never hurts to try and there is nothing to loose --

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
jay123456 said:
Yeah so I think we should all give it another try -- this time try really hard --
We should get the number of people that would like to participate --- The more the better -- the time line is only increasing -- We have to be peacefully positively persistent. let plan it well -- It never hurts to try and there is nothing to loose --
what do you have in mind? Letters? Protest? media? With respect to media, if this story does not sell papers or is not a rating booster then forget it :)

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
Arkansas2045 said:
what do you have in mind? Letters? Protest? media? With respect to media, if this story does not sell papers or is not a rating booster then forget it :)
Letters to whom ? MP, Immi Minister --- Prime minister Or to all of them together
How many people are in This ??
Should we consult a lawyer on how should we go around this in a very peaceful manner ???
If we involve Media Should we go through a Lawyer ??? They can deal with it better ?? Once in Media or papers , It will get attention
Or we can Ask the lawyer to talk and get more general info from Immigration before going public??? May be things might speed up at that point ??
How many times are we consistently going to send letters????
Also people who have been seriously affected because of this and would like to share their stories --- such as got separated or divorced ---- Canadian Citizens that have to move to live with their spouses

I am sure there are other options immigration Canada has but they just need to be told

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
In 2009-2010 the time line was not 28 months in total including the initial sponsor assessment ---- 28 looks like a ridiculous number for 2 people to meet up and start a life ?
I think this time the number 28 will make more sense in getting their positive attention

babarkhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Guys ur rite!!! We newd to do something.Canada is a democratic state.We pakistanis are always lazy....ok guys we r doing ssomethng and people come and plzzzz join..So lets decide what to do....I would appreciate if all the members help us..its for our own benefit..guys we need to stand up for our right....saying that nothig will
Happen is useless....When the govt hits pressure they will do sonethng.. So guys cone on ad stand up!!its redicoulois!!

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
How many people are on this fourm -- Do we know ?? Does anyone else have any other ideas we can discuss -- We need to present our issues this time very effectively ---

babarkhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
jay123456 said:
How many people are on this fourm -- Do we know ?? Does anyone else have any other ideas we can discuss -- We need to present our issues this time very effectively ---
Jay read ur inbox

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
if you gays see my post i want to luanch a protest , i have already said that .. please do some thing this wait is breaking our relation .so please i have seggesstion for you all if you are agreed we are doing nothing wrong aganist canada we will do it for us . we have to raise our voice this is right political step this is humans world thats how people brings issues in to the consideration of athuorities if you all are agreed i have ideas .

babarkhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
zaig said:
if you gays see my post i want to luanch a protest , i have already said that .. please do some thing this wait is breaking our relation .so please i have seggesstion for you all if you are agreed we are doing nothing wrong aganist canada we will do it for us . we have to raise our voice this is right political step this is humans world thats how people brings issues in to the consideration of athuorities if you all are agreed i have ideas .
zaig read ur inbox