July-19-2012
Passport Req..
Mar-28-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jun-12-2013
LANDED..........
July-12-2013 Insha'Allah
Hi every1
Can someone please tell me how to notify birth of a child to cic, while your PR application is under process. Actually my daughter was born in Canada on July 27th 2011, after my wife's eligibility to sponsor was approved and application was forwarded to Pakistan. we haven't notified this change to them and now she is back to Pakistan.
1.what is the procedure to notify CIC? Is it necessary?
2. will it effect our application processing time?
Regards

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
Afreen said:
Application started processing May.31,2011 ;D
Decision Made letter sent June.1,2011 :D
Application received for permanent residence June, 27, 2011 :)

Did not received AOR yet :(

quick question guys it is possible if they request for passport and send AOR at the sametime? last thing does it take this long for Aor?
No, the request for passport and the receipt of AOR will not happen at the same time. CHC will ask for the passport to stamp the visa at the very end of the application proces.

Actually, CHC is no longer proactively mailing AOR to the applicants. The applicant has to put in a request for AOR. You, or whoever the applicant is, can send an e-mail to CHC Islamabad. Sample template is as follows:

Client ID: XXXXXXXXX
Sponsor's Full Name: (First, Last)
Sponsor's DOB: (Month/Day/Year)
Sponsor's Address: XXXXXXXX
Sponsor's Phone #: XXXXXXXXXX

Applicant's Full Name: (First, Last)
Applicant's DOB: (Month/Day/Year)
Applicant's Passport#: XXXXXXXXX (This can be omitted, I didn't send the Passport #)

Dear Immigration Officer,

With reference to above mentioned Client ID, I have been sponsored by my wife/husband dated (Month/Day/Year) and sponsorship was approved dated (Month/Day/Year) and file was transferred to Islamabad dated (Month/Day/Year).

I have not received any letter of acknowledgment regarding my application from your side. Please provide me with my Immigration File #.

Best Regards,
Your Name/Your Spouse's Name

You can add/modify/delete if you wish. The e-mail address for the embassy is:
islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Hope this helps :)

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
yasirman said:
Hi every1
Can someone please tell me how to notify birth of a child to cic, while your PR application is under process. Actually my daughter was born in Canada on July 27th 2011, after my wife's eligibility to sponsor was approved and application was forwarded to Pakistan. we haven't notified this change to them and now she is back to Pakistan.
1.what is the procedure to notify CIC? Is it necessary?
2. will it effect our application processing time?
Regards
Hmmm... since your wife is a Canadian Citizen (i'm assuming) and since the child was born in Canada, the child will therefore be considered a Canadian citizen. You dont have to add the child to your application, no medical examination or fee is required. Your wife is sponsoring you, not the other way around. It shouldn't affect your application processing time in any way.

If it was the case whereby you were sponsoring your wife from Pakistan and she bore a child in Pakistan, the child still would've been considered a Canadian Citizen since one of the parents (you) were Canadian citizen. However, in this case you had to send a copy of the child's birth certificate to the CHC - Islamabad. This would've delayed the processing of your application by a couple of months.

You can post this question on "CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010" forum as well. I don't see any reasons for concern, but you never know :)

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
Afreen said:

quick question guys it is possible if they request for passport and send AOR at the sametime? last thing does it take this long for Aor?
A question to you now... are you applicant or the sponsor? and are you male or female? :) sorry, i can't figure this out from your ID... :-[

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
Thanks Arkansas2045. Does anyone have the information on the original docs that we send with the file such as Birth Certificate, Nikkah Nam and Degrees. When do they get returned?? After processing of Part 1 or Part 2?
Has anyone tried requesting them. They should not be keeping originals for 2 years ??
Thanks

A

Afreen

Arkansas2045 said:
No, the request for passport and the receipt of AOR will not happen at the same time. CHC will ask for the passport to stamp the visa at the very end of the application proces.

Actually, CHC is no longer proactively mailing AOR to the applicants. The applicant has to put in a request for AOR. You, or whoever the applicant is, can send an e-mail to CHC Islamabad. Sample template is as follows:

Client ID: XXXXXXXXX
Sponsor's Full Name: (First, Last)
Sponsor's DOB: (Month/Day/Year)
Sponsor's Address: XXXXXXXX
Sponsor's Phone #: XXXXXXXXXX

Applicant's Full Name: (First, Last)
Applicant's DOB: (Month/Day/Year)
Applicant's Passport#: XXXXXXXXX (This can be omitted, I didn't send the Passport #)

Dear Immigration Officer,

With reference to above mentioned Client ID, I have been sponsored by my wife/husband dated (Month/Day/Year) and sponsorship was approved dated (Month/Day/Year) and file was transferred to Islamabad dated (Month/Day/Year).

I have not received any letter of acknowledgment regarding my application from your side. Please provide me with my Immigration File #.

Best Regards,
Your Name/Your Spouse's Name

You can add/modify/delete if you wish. The e-mail address for the embassy is:
islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Hope this helps :)

Thanks but I have heard if you keep calling or send emails they hate that. Actually on another forum everyone adviced me not to email them. Should I or Should I not?

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Afreen said:

they are not sending AOR now...
they send file # in the approval email we receive from Misssissauga...
did you get any applicaton or file #??

A

Afreen

Arkansas2045 said:
A question to you now... are you applicant or the sponsor? and are you male or female? :) sorry, i can't figure this out from your ID... :-[
I'm A GIRL ;D I'm the sponsor ;)

anything else?

A

Afreen

sabii said:
they are not sending AOR now...
they send file # in the approval email we receive from Misssissauga...
did you get any applicaton or file #??
really? I did get it within 28 days in my email. But how come my applicant did not get any letter yet. I'm confused :'( I'll still check.

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
Afreen said:
Thanks but I have heard if you keep calling or send emails they hate that. Actually on another forum everyone adviced me not to email them. Should I or Should I not?
In order to get the AOR, or the File Number# for the PR application, you have to send the e-mail to them. I also don't agree with inundating them with e-mails. They don't give you a clear response anyways. But for AOR you have to, and in a way it is your/applicant's right to know the File Number# in case you need to order CAIPS/GCMS notes later on...

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
Afreen said:
I'm A GIRL ;D I'm the sponsor ;)

anything else?
No this is good :) I just wanted to update the excel spreadsheet with your case.

Thanks!

A

Afreen

Arkansas2045 said:
In order to get the AOR, or the File Number# for the PR application, you have to send the e-mail to them. I also don't agree with inundating them with e-mails. They don't give you a clear response anyways. But for AOR you have to, and in a way it is your/applicant's right to know the File Number# in case you need to order CAIPS/GCMS notes later on...
last question should I do that or should my applicant?
your soo helpful thanks :)

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
Afreen said:
last question should I do that or should my applicant?
your soo helpful thanks :)
Glad I can help :)

Either you or your husband can send the e-mail out. I asked my wife (applicant) to send it, and she received a response from CHC within a week. I believe I have already posted the sample template of the e-mail and the e-mail address of the recipient. You can use that template or create your own e-mail.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Afreen said:
really? I did get it within 28 days in my email. But how come my applicant did not get any letter yet. I'm confused :'( I'll still check.
how did u get to know your application has been approved and tranffered to ISlamabad? u must have received an email from CPC-M....
I got email from CPC-M with all the information....
Sponsored person doesnt get anything from islamabad now..they get more documents reqeest after initial review,...

yasirman

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Jun-14-2012/Oct-01-2012
AOR Received.
April-05-2012
File Transfer...
Aug-08-2011
Med's Request
July-14- 2012
Med's Done....
July-19-2012
Passport Req..
Mar-28-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jun-12-2013
LANDED..........
July-12-2013 Insha'Allah
Arkansas2045 said:
Hmmm... since your wife is a Canadian Citizen (i'm assuming) and since the child was born in Canada, the child will therefore be considered a Canadian citizen. You dont have to add the child to your application, no medical examination or fee is required. Your wife is sponsoring you, not the other way around. It shouldn't affect your application processing time in any way.

If it was the case whereby you were sponsoring your wife from Pakistan and she bore a child in Pakistan, the child still would've been considered a Canadian Citizen since one of the parents (you) were Canadian citizen. However, in this case you had to send a copy of the child's birth certificate to the CHC - Islamabad. This would've delayed the processing of your application by a couple of months.

You can post this question on "CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010" forum as well. I don't see any reasons for concern, but you never know :)
Thanks a lot Arkansas2045 my wife(Canadian Citizen) is here in Pakistan, and we are planing that she should stay here until my PR arrives. She has to get back to her job in FEB 2012 after maternity leave, i'm confused either to send her back or stay together, as it will be difficult for her to manage things on her own. She went to Canada fairly recently and have little social contact to count on in my hour of need.
Please advise
Regards