Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
khanb5 said:
Danny relax and be in your limits how the hell you can call someone stupid who have done Nikah?? Are you even muslim yar??? This is a month of Mahuram and do you knw what this month teach us??? To stand on your ground strongly and just do as what ALLAH commands you no matter what and if you do so success will be on your way. I dont care about what you say to me but if I am supporting and believing on barkat and rehamat of nikah also I have strong fatih on Allah then by calling me with these names you are indirectly disrespecting my faith and other muslims faith too which I wont allow so next time you are more then welcome to present your view BUT make sure you be in your limits.
LOL ... you make me laugh. Did you fall on your head when you were a kid? Firstly, you quoted me on my response to someone else. I wasn't talking to you at all. I ignored you cuz I know that you are messed in the head. I responded to WES and not you. So why do you keep quoting me over and over again? Talking to you is like talking to a wall, so I didn't want to waste my time. People like you give pathans a bad name. You are a true "Akhroat". Why do you keep misinforming the other members on this forum by telling them that Nikkah cases don't get objection? If someone listens to your dumb advice then this process will become even more difficult for them. Why do you want to ruin it for the others? Why don't you wait and see if you get an objection letter or not, rather than giving advices to new members. What does religion has to do with this? I wouldn't question your religion cuz I know implying that a muslim a "non-muslim" is a big sin. Do you even know that? You talk about Muharram knowing what the month teaches us and after you showed your hypocrisy. This is exactly whats wrong with a few Pakistanis. People like you give us a bad name all over the world. Who said a person who has done Nikkah can't be stupid? You are a live example of it. ;D

B

bestplace4u

Danny4450 said:
LOL ... you make me laugh. Did you fall on your head when you were a kid? Firstly, you quoted me on my response to someone else. I wasn't talking to you at all. I ignored you cuz I know that you are messed in the head. I responded to WES and not you. So why do you keep quoting me over and over again? Talking to you is like talking to a wall, so I didn't want to waste my time. People like you give pathans a bad name. You are a true "Akhroat". Why do you keep misinforming the other members on this forum by telling them that Nikkah cases don't get objection? If someone listens to your dumb advice then this process will become even more difficult for them. Why do you want to ruin it for the others? Why don't you wait and see if you get an objection letter or not, rather than giving advices to new members. What does religion has to do with this? I wouldn't question your religion cuz I know implying that a muslim a "non-muslim" is a big sin. Do you even know that? You talk about Muharram knowing what the month teaches us and after you showed your hypocrisy. This is exactly whats wrong with a few Pakistanis. People like you give us a bad name all over the world. Who said a person who has done Nikkah can't be stupid? You are a live example of it. ;D
I was feeling very down cuz of weather change and your post made me LOL :p

bibi sherin

Nov 22, 2011
In her heart
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad High Commission
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
June, 2012
Why we are fighting on Nikah and Rukhsati all the time :'(. Everyone knows best what right and what wrong. No one is fool or stupid to do things incomplete and make their case rejected or slow. I had Nikah and my friend suggested me when his sister husband's got visa so I did that too but now I am getting rukhsati not because of CHC objection but because my parents are moving back and they want my wife to be with them and I am not gonna send any pictures after the rukhsati to CHC I want to wait for the letter that what they think of me. So please stop arguing on Nikah or Rukhstai cases.
Everyone knows what they did so just believe in what you did and stop questiong His well. Everything comes with luck so believe in what you did and doing Allah is there for us and He will take care of things for us. Peace.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bibi sherin said:
Why we are fighting on Nikah and Rukhsati all the time :'(. Everyone knows best what right and what wrong. No one is fool or stupid to do things incomplete and make their case rejected or slow. I had Nikah and my friend suggested me when his sister husband's got visa so I did that too but now I am getting rukhsati not because of CHC objection but because my parents are moving back and they want my wife to be with them and I am not gonna send any pictures after the rukhsati to CHC I want to wait for the letter that what they think of me. So please stop arguing on Nikah or Rukhstai cases.
Everyone knows what they did so just believe in what you did and stop questiong His well. Everything comes with luck so believe in what you did and doing Allah is there for us and He will take care of things for us. Peace.
It is totally different to believe in what one did for themselves. Its another thing to give wrong advice to the people whose cases are prolonged and delayed due to this "Rukhsati" issue. Whats wrong with being on the safe side and get the rukhsati done rather than getting the case prolonged? I thought the purpose of this forum was to help people deal with CHC-Islamabad, so they could be their spouse at the earliest. I strongly believe that its going to happen whenever Allah wants it to happen. But we have to try our best and show Allah that we are trying hard to be with our spouses and doing everything we can.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
SabaK said:
Misterrr dont spread false information on the forum. Go open a nikkah only consulting firm and fool other people with your so called knowledge. The senior member like Wes786, Danny4450, Bestplace4u, humpakwatankaylog and became-a-loner all give us the good information unlike you who dont know anything about Islamabad embassy and still want to misguide people on this forum.
go ahead for sure and report me but do you even know who's forum you are using??? yeh the person whose forum you are using is my lawyer and he recently process 5 cases for my family out which 3 were spousal cases with nikah only and they all were able to get there visa within 16-18 months.

Secondly I have all the rights to say or to believe whatever I like to its up to you to take it or just ignore it right??

Danny you are a not mature at all and you just proved it with your post.

In last I do apologize to each and every individual on this forum if they felt as I am misleading them I will not post anything (I know it does not make any difference) on this forum until Inshallah I received my visa without objection letter and then for sure I will be posting my good news here. I pray for everyone Allah Pak will surely make things work out for us.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Danny4450 said:
also just because my last name is khan doesn't mean I am pathan I am urdu speaking. I have never called you non-muslim however I did asked you if you are a believer or not and you are right about a person can be a stupid if he or she has done Nikah but Nikah ceromony it self is not a stupid action (Nauzobillah) and/or stupid act and my argument is that one should stick strongly with their faith on Allah that they have done the right thing. Khair this forum is completely belongs to you and your other sensible friends. tc

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
ohoo...kiya ho gaya hai people???
why fighting like this??

i think every forum member here is respectable and has freedom to share his/her opinions and expereinces....!!!!!
so we should stop saying offensive things to each other...labelling immature, stupid,etc etc cannot ne tolerated anyway...

yes if someone wants to report a 'moderator' it should be rather about the use of the offensive words and labels not about someone's experience or opinion...!!!!!!!

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
11-07-2012(Supplementary Forms Request)
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
Hot-Lier said:
Now you should keep checking On Line Status of your application by Using your UCI Number at the letter. No more correspondence further, Until they required further evidence and it would take 12 months from the date your application started processing at local office. I also applied back in June and same scenario is here. Best of Luck
I do check the status nd it says "application received" thnkx alot 4 relying :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khanb5 said:
wes786 you keep on saying that rules were change last Sep but can you show me any legal statement by CHC and/or on their web or anything official?? Sorry if you thought I am slapping you if I am not agree what you say. I think you need to be more mature and should acept everyone's review instead of thinking your self as a master of immigration also please dont think that this forum wont have proper info if you dont post here infact if you notice lots of forum members are now very active on this forum with lots of new information.

The best forum senior member is humpakwatankelog she knows how to communicate with others professionally and give respect to what other forum members have to say or share.
I wasn't talking to you bro, because I know talking to you is like talking to a wall just like Danny said. There are others who need proper advice and thats what I am doing for people who want to listen. You might have enough evidence to prove your relationship and you probably even will get the VISA but not all nikah cases have enough evidence and so thats the real issue. Read the post properly before you comment or critisize anyone.

bibi sherin

Nov 22, 2011
In her heart
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad High Commission
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
June, 2012
wes786 said:
I wasn't talking to you bro, because I know talking to you is like talking to a wall just like Danny said. There are others who need proper advice and thats what I am doing for people who want to listen. You might have enough evidence to prove your relationship and you probably even will get the VISA but not all nikah cases have enough evidence and so thats the real issue. Read the post before you comment or critisize anyone. Did you see your name in my post?
Wes brother you are right as usual. When my parents told my inlaws about Nikah and take pictures they were totally shocked because in my culture guy and girl cannot meet before complete wedding and they said No to us but what I did. I print off all the requirements from CIC for Pakistan national and showed them than they believed it but we couldn't took enough pictures and that's what scared me more of objection letter. In conclusion everyone has there own preferences and everyone doing what they know both nikah and rukhsati are important factor in our society and culture but sometimes guy or girl parents here and they cannot do rukhsati. Anyway may Allah guide us and grand us with His beloved prophet Muhammad SAW. Wes you are a very good resource of this website. I appreciate your effort.

waljo88

Aug 6, 2011
I think people need to wake up - Its been almost a year sine I applied. Its because of people who don't take the immigration process seriously that I am still waiting for my wife.

1) Get a lawyer - mine told me Nikah only case will fail over a year ago
2) Stop delaying our cases by going with Nikah only case - its upsetting that I have to wait like 26 months and foolish people still want to file Nikah only cases and have more questions raised about there marriage. More questions raised means wasted time for immigration officers. And that means longer wait times. I blame these foolish people for wasting time I could be spending time with my wife and the same for others.

Also think logically how does the marriage process complete for any Pakistani - Nikah, Rukhsati, walima, with other things like Mehndi and other gatherings. Yes Nikah is day of marriage - but who are you fooling when you file with just Nikah.

Can we put this debate to bed. I thinks its this never ending Pakistani mentality of cheating or bending around the system that always hurts us. Can we just play by the rules. Please. I don't want others to suffer.

Sorry if I am offending anyone that is not my intent. Its just a plea to help reduce the wait times.

B

bestplace4u

waljo88 said:
I think people need to wake up - Its been almost a year sine I applied. Its because of people who don't take the immigration process seriously that I am still waiting for my wife.

2) Stop delaying our cases by going with Nikah only case - its upsetting that I have to wait like 26 months and foolish people still want to file Nikah only cases and have more questions raised about there marriage. More questions raised means wasted time for immigration officers. And that means longer wait times. I blame these foolish people for wasting time I could be spending time with my wife and the same for others.

Also think logically how does the marriage process complete for any Pakistani - Nikah, Rukhsati, walima, with other things like Mehndi and other gatherings. Yes Nikah is day of marriage - but who are you fooling when you file with just Nikah.

Can we put this debate to bed. I thinks its this never ending Pakistani mentality of cheating or bending around the system that always hurts us. Can we just play by the rules. Please. I don't want others to suffer.

Sorry if I am offending anyone that is not my intent. Its just a plea to help reduce the wait times.
Sir sorry if u dont mind me saying something, no one is that foolish that they will jump off the cliff, people with Nikah only cases most of them doesn't know what will happen, not everyone can afford a lawyer rest of the ceremonies like Mehndi, engagement and dawaten we learned from Hindus as we all lived with them, I myself never had any mehndi.
so people who selected to go with Nikah only did not try to cheat the process I am sure u will be well aware of the fact how hard it is for a girl to live without her husband for such a long time. oh and plz i am not favoring Nikah only cases :p I had a complete wedding.

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
News Release – Canadian citizenship not for sale: Minister Kenney provides update of investigations into citizenship fraud

Montreal, December 9, 2011 — The Government of Canada is now investigating 6,500 people from more than 100 countries for fraudulently attempting to gain citizenship or maintain permanent resident status, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

"“Canadian citizenship is not for sale,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Canadians are generous people, but have no tolerance or patience for people who don't play by the rules and who lie or cheat to become a Canadian citizen. The Government will apply the full strength of Canadian law to those who have obtained citizenship fraudulently.”"

In July, Minister Kenney announced that Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) was beginning the process to revoke the citizenship of up to 1,800 citizens who obtained it fraudulently; that number has now risen to more than 2,100.

The Department has also been working on cases of those who are not yet citizens. Nearly 4,400 people with permanent resident status who are known to be implicated in residence fraud have been flagged for additional scrutiny should they attempt to enter Canada or obtain citizenship. The majority of these individuals are outside the country.

In typical cases, permanent residents will use the services of an unscrupulous immigration consultant to establish evidence of residence in Canada while living abroad most, if not all, of the time. This fraud is perpetrated so that individuals can maintain their permanent residence status and later apply for citizenship. A family of five may pay upwards of $25,000 over four or more years to create the illusion of residence in Canada.

"“My department is working closely with the Canada Border Services Agency, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and Canadian offices abroad to prevent people who are suspected of non-compliance with the permanent residence requirement from being admitted to Canada without proving they meet the requirements and take enforcement action when necessary,”" added Minister Kenney.

To date, of the 4,400 permanent residents who have been flagged, nearly 1,400 people have withdrawn or abandoned their citizenship application because of new scrutiny.

Permanent residents must acquire three years of residence out of four years to apply for Canadian citizenship. To retain their status as permanent residents, they must be physically present in Canada for two years out of five.

"“I encourage anyone who has information regarding citizenship fraud to call our tip line to report it,”" urged Minister Kenney.

Cases involving false representation, fraud or knowingly concealing material circumstances in the citizenship process – for example, pretending to be present in Canada to meet the residence requirements for obtaining citizenship – should be referred to the citizenship fraud tip line at CIC's Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday). Tips may also be reported by e-mail at Citizenship-fraud-tips @ cic.gc.ca. Those overseas can contact the nearest Canadian visa office.

All other fraud types related to immigration should be reported to the CBSA's Border Watch Tip Line at 1 888-502-9060. Tips accepted by the Border Watch Tip Line include, but are not limited to, suspicious cross-border activity, marriages of convenience, misrepresentation in any temporary or permanent immigration application, or the whereabouts of any person wanted on an immigration warrant.

The Government of Canada is taking action to crack down on the actions of crooked consultants during the immigration process. Bill C-35, originally introduced as the Cracking Down on Crooked Consultants Act, came into force on June 30, 2011. The Act imposes penalties on unauthorized representatives who provide, or offer to provide, advice or representation for a fee at any stage of an immigration application or proceeding.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-12-09.asp?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=bitly&utm_campaign=generic

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
waljo88 said:

I know and I'm sure all of us here know how frustrated you feel right now without your wife. But to blame it on nikah only cases is totally uncalled for*with all due respect* I know it wasn't your intent but I did feel offended by it as I'm sure many others did too. I did only nikah and no valima yet because of my financial situation. Everyone in my situation will agree that it's not a walk in the park when your funding your education + helping out family on top of starting a life with the love of your life (half way across the world). In this situation a full fledge marriage even if I wanted to is not possible.

Also, I know of nikah only cases that were done in less a year or bit more, so it's not these cases that are causing delays, it's always case by case. Some cases take more time because of improper paper work or some questionable item on the file and some take less time because of proper paper work and legit clean "normal" file.

Nikah only marriages are made to be some kind of foreign idea in our community for some reason. We embraced Islam so why do we feel the need to criticize? I don't understand. It should be the other way around.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waljo88 said:

I understand your frustration brother but its not fair to blame nikkah only cases. Infact if you have done a full wedding, chances are that your cases will be processed quicker than Nikkah only as those cases might get an objection and you might just cut the 26 month timeline short and be done in 16-17 months. Also you have to remember that your spouse will come to Canada whenever she is meant to come. You have done your part by filling a complete wedding application, now its your naseeb and what Allah has planned for you and your spouse.