Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wes786 said:
The rules changed last September and some people fail to realise how important it is to do the rukhsati specially if there isn't much evidence to prove the genuienity of relationship. I tried enough times to explain but I get a slap in the face in return. So I stopped posting on the forum!
Bro.. hows everything with you and bhabhi ?

Just ignore the stupidity of these fools who insist that Rukhsati is not a must. You and me have seen it all with Nikkah only cases.

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
11-07-2012(Supplementary Forms Request)
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
i applied in july and my application was recieved on july 26,2011. since then i didn't get any response. need help in wht to do next?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Danny4450 said:

Just ignore the stupidity of these fools who insist that Rukhsati is not a must. You and me have seen it all with Nikkah only cases.
Everything is good bro she is setteling and adjusting in the cold :) I hope things are good with you. Whats the update on your side?

No doubt that stronger nikah only cases will get the VISA without getting the rukhsati done, but most of them rukhsati cases don't have evidence to prove their relationship and thats why it is important to get the rukhsati and valima and everything done so atleast there are pictures to show that everything was done.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fozi987 said:
i applied in july and my application was recieved on july 26,2011. since then i didn't get any response. need help in wht to do next?
Hi,

Did you not get any letter from CIC Mississauga regarding your application yet ? Did they approve your sponsorship application and transferred the file to Islamabad ?

After your file is transferred to Islamabad, you will have to wait for 12 months for the file to get reviewed. Then they will ask your spouse in Pakistan to fill some forms and ask for an updated PCC. They would also ask for a re-medical to be done. After a decision is taken on your application, they will ask your spouse to submit the passport. It takes about 14-17 months usually for a wife case and 16-20 months for husband cases according to the experience of forum members.

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
11-07-2012(Supplementary Forms Request)
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
i got a letter from Mississauga of sponsorship approval and my my file was transfered to Islamabad on Oct. 11,2011. i sopnsored my husband. thnkx alot 4 replying. so nice of u:)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
wes786 said:
Everything is good bro she is setteling and adjusting in the cold :) I hope things are good with you. Whats the update on your side?

No doubt that stronger nikah only cases will get the VISA without getting the rukhsati done, but most of them rukhsati cases don't have evidence to prove their relationship and thats why it is important to get the rukhsati and valima and everything done so atleast there are pictures to show that everything was done.

Alhumdulillah everything is good brother. No updates so far. It would be one year in January since the file transfer to Islamabad, so I am hoping that they would do the initial review in Jan and then things would start rolling quickly InshaAllah.

Just a couple of days ago, qmalik79's wife got a letter asking for reception pix, proof of visit and relationship. His case is nikkah only as well. He is going to Pakistan in January and is planning to do the Rukhsati as well. So you are right about a strong evidence to prove relationship. We have also seen a couple of Nikkah only cases getting VISA but they had strong proof of relationship/visits.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fozi987 said:
i got a letter from Mississauga of sponsorship approval and my my file was transfered to Islamabad on Oct. 11,2011. i sopnsored my husband. thnkx alot 4 replying. so nice of u:)
No problem :)

H

Hamurabi

Thanks for the info Danny and Wes

Just want to be on top of things before we send everything out :)

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
humpakwatankaylog said:
Have you ordered CAIPS/GCMS notes to see what the reason for the interview is?

Thanks a lot bro
will you please tell me how can i order CAIPS/GCMS.
and please tell me what is the CAIPS/GCMS
Regards

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
raptorsfan said:
this forum is very misleading and i totally agree with Canadian555....this post is a prime example of incorrect information....even tho we have seen qmalik's case and the objection letter he got...i totally lost trust in this forum b/c of peoples self interest...and this post is just based on self interest to a particular case...

my friend did nikkah only and he recieved an objection letter back in aug 2011...he showed me the letter...on the letter it clearly stated..."this relationship is not genuine and it seems to them like its a paper marriage" it brackets it said that they need more proof and want pics of rukhsati....yes it said the word "rukhsati"

CHC-I will send objection letter for Nikkah only cases, that is how they operate now after replacing all the VO's to the gora ones...you can send additional info to them to prove your case if you are really addament about it...it will just take a long time...I do understand your point of view...but they are ruthless...u can have ur own approach and do dua's...it will help...

To answer Sabii, As long as Rukhsati is done...u r making CHC-I happy....b/c they know that after rukhsati there has been that bonding between huband and wife...they are clever...and visit of sponsor confirms that marriage will stay strong and the bonding is still there...

Overall, incorrect info even tho we have qmalik's example right here in front of us...i lost faith in this forum...
bhai qmalik did not received objection letter it doesn't say "Marriage is not genuine" he mention in his post that letter asked for re submit IMM forms, pics after nikah, proof of travel IF you did visit the applicant and the updated police certificate. If you like you can refer to his post again. Secondly I apologize if you think I tried to misguide anyone here thats not my intention at all. Secondly this form is just a small % off applicants applied for spousal sponsorship my family member's in my surrounding still having there visa done within 16-18 months and they all are nikah only cases but yeh however its true that if they are not satisfied with your intial forms and proofs they will send you objection letter but if you have provided them with enough proof's and solid explanation of your plans then you wont have to worry about ruksati and planned it according to your own convenience as CHC dont have any rights to force you to perform ruksati. I will strongly recommend the forum members to please go ahead and use other resources beside this forum to get clear picture.

Danny4450 said:

Danny relax and be in your limits how the hell you can call someone stupid who have done Nikah?? Are you even muslim yar??? This is a month of Mahuram and do you knw what this month teach us??? To stand on your ground strongly and just do as what ALLAH commands you no matter what and if you do so success will be on your way. I dont care about what you say to me but if I am supporting and believing on barkat and rehamat of nikah also I have strong fatih on Allah then by calling me with these names you are indirectly disrespecting my faith and other muslims faith too which I wont allow so next time you are more then welcome to present your view BUT make sure you be in your limits.

wes786 said:
The rules changed last September and some people fail to realise how important it is to do the rukhsati specially if there isn't much evidence to prove the genuienity of relationship. I tried enough times to explain but I get a slap in the face in return. So I stopped posting on the forum!
wes786 you keep on saying that rules were change last Sep but can you show me any legal statement by CHC and/or on their web or anything official?? Sorry if you thought I am slapping you if I am not agree what you say. I think you need to be more mature and should acept everyone's review instead of thinking your self as a master of immigration also please dont think that this forum wont have proper info if you dont post here infact if you notice lots of forum members are now very active on this forum with lots of new information.

The best forum senior member is humpakwatankelog she knows how to communicate with others professionally and give respect to what other forum members have to say or share.

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
fozi987 said:
Now you should keep checking On Line Status of your application by Using your UCI Number at the letter. No more correspondence further, Until they required further evidence and it would take 12 months from the date your application started processing at local office. I also applied back in June and same scenario is here. Best of Luck

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
bestplace4u said:
They don't write the reason of interview in caips/gcms, only people with rukhsati objection get the clear picture of objection else there is no other way to find out the reason of interview.
Thanks for your reply
Is Ruhsati is important for getting visa, I have also sent my recent contact proof with my wife to CHC ISb ( fone contact detail, emails, pics of my wife with my other family members etc), is there any chance that the VO waive off interview?
what types of question visa officer will ask?
which type of proof i take with myself when i will go for interview?
thanks you very much
regards

B

bestplace4u

ziaulhaq75 said:
Thanks for your reply
Is Ruhsati is important for getting visa, I have also sent my recent contact proof with my wife to CHC ISb ( fone contact detail, emails, pics of my wife with my other family members etc), is there any chance that the VO waive off interview?
what types of question visa officer will ask?
which type of proof i take with myself when i will go for interview?
thanks you very much
regards
yes as per current trend of CHC-ISB rukhsati is important like wes mentioned earlier. If they have objection of not having rukhsati on your case then YES after rukhsati your Interview can be waived( happened to other members as well) if the concern is not the rukhsati then in my opinion zero chances of waiver.
Visa officer can ask you details about your wife..........
and yourself u can take all the communication proof with u at the time of interview or any other document which u think will be helpful.

B

bestplace4u

sample interview can be found on this link

http://www.ece.ualberta.ca/~jgill/C_I_I_Q/C_I_I_Q.html

but again this is not perfect sample you gotta be prepared for any type of question, No need to worry if the relationship is genuine

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
bestplace4u said:
yes as per current trend of CHC-ISB rukhsati is important like wes mentioned earlier. If they have objection of not having rukhsati on your case then YES after rukhsati your Interview can be waived( happened to other members as well) if the concern is not the rukhsati then in my opinion zero chances of waiver.
Visa officer can ask you details about your wife..........
and yourself u can take all the communication proof with u at the time of interview or any other document which u think will be helpful.
have emailed my lawyer which is in Canada to contact CHC ISb and request CAIPS/ GCMS.
please pray for me
take care