+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
They don't write the reason of interview in caips/gcms, only people with rukhsati objection get the clear picture of objection else there is no other way to find out the reason of interview.
I guess that might be for the security reasons that they don't show in the caips? But at least for relationship not genuine you can sort of try sending in the proofs of contacts.

I don't understand why they would not have a reason for interview as the caips are supposed to show the reason for the doubt. Maybe I'm wrong but I saw in canlii.org somewhere that VO is supposed to update the caips file with ALL the notes promptly. Im sure they keep track of the reason somewhere and why would that reason not be put up on CAIPS?

Unless the CAIPS people block out that reason for national security as their caips email states: Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to sections 19(1) personal information, 15(1) the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities of the Access to Information Act.

B

bestplace4u

humpakwatankaylog said:
I guess that might be for the security reasons that they don't show in the caips? But at least for relationship not genuine you can sort of try sending in the proofs of contacts.

I don't understand why they would not have a reason for interview as the caips are supposed to show the reason for the doubt. Maybe I'm wrong but I saw in canlii.org somewhere that VO is supposed to update the caips file with ALL the notes promptly. Im sure they keep track of the reason somewhere and why would that reason not be put up on CAIPS?

Unless the CAIPS people block out that reason for national security as their caips email states: Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to sections 19(1) personal information, 15(1) the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities of the Access to Information Act.
I think they are blocking the reason these days and not updating it, my caips telsl nothing even MP tried to ask the reason they said cannot disclose the reason, i am in contact with few other members waiting in interview queue it is same with them no one knows the reason.
As per my understanding if they write the reason ahead of time people will get prepared for that objection so i think they want to test an applicant right there on the spot.

Few of the reasons I came to know for interview

1. Traveling History
2. Applicant previously lived in Canada(includes previous attempts to settle in Canada)
3. Bride is elder then groom
4. More then 1 marriage
5. Nikah only Case
6. Security Risk

and may be more

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Hi everyone,

If anybody can please tell, how long does it take for the passport to return after Decision Made on Ecas?

Thanks!

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
humpakwatankaylog said:
Have you ordered CAIPS/GCMS notes to see what the reason for the interview is?

Also regarding figures here by members ...they are just estimated timelines based on case timelines other people from ISB VO report here so they cannot be exact or 100% right as they are only a fraction of all the cases at ISB. They are just what they are educated guesses.

If you want some credible timeline data that is from CHC itself then you can have a look at this spreadsheet on this link:

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=427337D0-7C36-4FED-8428-C6A63F8C19B3

data.gc.ca is from the Canadian government databases but again all you can do by looking at it is is guess your own timeline because each individual case will be treated based on its own case specifics and may or may not take as long as other cases.

Hope that helps!
Thank you sister or brother. What's your AOR?

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
humpakwatankaylog said:
Youre welcome. (and its Sister!) My AOR is August 2010. Remedical in August 2011.
Ahh I see, it is now more than 16 months. I think, husband case is little longer. InshAllah it will finish soon. :tup:

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
could someone tell me what r the chances of interview if there was no recetpion just wedding?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
sabii said:
could someone tell me what r the chances of interview if there was no recetpion just wedding?
If you clearly mentioned in your application that you just had Nikkah done, then they will send you an objection letter asking you to do the Rukhsati. If you didn't mention the word Nikkah only and showed them the pictures of the Nikkah and the wedding function then they might ask you for Reception pictures or your plans on reception. They would also ask you proof of visit and proof of relationship.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Danny4450 said:
If you clearly mentioned in your application that you just had Nikkah done, then they will send you an objection letter asking you to do the Rukhsati. If you didn't mention the word Nikkah only and showed them the pictures of the Nikkah and the wedding function then they might ask you for Reception pictures or your plans on reception. They would also ask you proof of visit and proof of relationship.
its not necessary that CHC will send objection letter if you just had your Nikah however they can ask you to submit more proof but that process is not different then other ruksati case at the end it all matters how strong is your case with supporting proofs.

Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-12-2011
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
xxxx
Passport Req..
20-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
18th March 2012
FORUM SO QUITE TODAY EVERYONE SLEEPING LIKE CHC-I LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

R

raptorsfan

khanb5 said:
its not necessary that CHC will send objection letter if you just had your Nikah however they can ask you to submit more proof but that process is not different then other ruksati case at the end it all matters how strong is your case with supporting proofs.
this forum is very misleading and i totally agree with Canadian555....this post is a prime example of incorrect information....even tho we have seen qmalik's case and the objection letter he got...i totally lost trust in this forum b/c of peoples self interest...and this post is just based on self interest to a particular case...

my friend did nikkah only and he recieved an objection letter back in aug 2011...he showed me the letter...on the letter it clearly stated..."this relationship is not genuine and it seems to them like its a paper marriage" it brackets it said that they need more proof and want pics of rukhsati....yes it said the word "rukhsati"

CHC-I will send objection letter for Nikkah only cases, that is how they operate now after replacing all the VO's to the gora ones...you can send additional info to them to prove your case if you are really addament about it...it will just take a long time...I do understand your point of view...but they are ruthless...u can have ur own approach and do dua's...it will help...

To answer Sabii, As long as Rukhsati is done...u r making CHC-I happy....b/c they know that after rukhsati there has been that bonding between huband and wife...they are clever...and visit of sponsor confirms that marriage will stay strong and the bonding is still there...

Overall, incorrect info even tho we have qmalik's example right here in front of us...i lost faith in this forum...

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
raptorsfan said:
this forum is very misleading and i totally agree with Canadian555....this post is a prime example of incorrect information....even tho we have seen qmalik's case and the objection letter he got...i totally lost trust in this forum b/c of peoples self interest...and this post is just based on self interest to a particular case...

my friend did nikkah only and he recieved an objection letter back in aug 2011...he showed me the letter...on the letter it clearly stated..."this relationship is not genuine and it seems to them like its a paper marriage" it brackets it said that they need more proof and want pics of rukhsati....yes it said the word "rukhsati"

CHC-I will send objection letter for Nikkah only cases, that is how they operate now after replacing all the VO's to the gora ones...you can send additional info to them to prove your case if you are really addament about it...it will just take a long time...I do understand your point of view...but they are ruthless...u can have ur own approach and do dua's...it will help...

To answer Sabii, As long as Rukhsati is done...u r making CHC-I happy....b/c they know that after rukhsati there has been that bonding between huband and wife...they are clever...and visit of sponsor confirms that marriage will stay strong and the bonding is still there...

Overall, incorrect info even tho we have qmalik's example right here in front of us...i lost faith in this forum...
your information is very helpful! What happened with gmalik's case? If you could shine some light on that

H

Hamurabi

raptorsfan said:

So they will definitely object to nikah-only cases starting from Missisauga?
I had my nikah done at the end of August and will be applying this month. I am planning on going back in May to get everything done.
Can't I just send all the additional proof after that? Seeing that they only touch your application after 10-12 months...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
The rules changed last September and some people fail to realise how important it is to do the rukhsati specially if there isn't much evidence to prove the genuienity of relationship. I tried enough times to explain but I get a slap in the face in return. So I stopped posting on the forum!

raptorsfan said:

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Hamurabi said:
So they will definitely object to nikah-only cases starting from Missisauga?
I had my nikah done at the end of August and will be applying this month. I am planning on going back in May to get everything done.
Can't I just send all the additional proof after that? Seeing that they only touch your application after 10-12 months...
You are right. You can certainly send the additional proof of Rukhsati later on, just mention in your application that you plan to do the Rukhsati in May 2012. Once you are done with Rukhsati, send them the photos along with your proof of visit.