Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Chaand said:
Hey you Guys - How many of you think my husband should get his medical renewed without CIC asking for it. Isn't it better for immigration office to open a file and find everything complete so they don't have to send any other requests but passport. Tell me your thoughts because I am pushing him to go get his medical redone. It was expired in May 2011.
I wouldn't recommend it as there were a couple of cases where they didn't accept the volunteer medical done. Also, it is tough to get the doctor to do the Re-medical without the letter from CHC-Islamabad. But you can give it a shot, may be the doctor would do the Re-medical without knowing that its a Re-medical and it would save your husband about a month for the whole Re-medical process. Let us know how it goes.

Mississauga123

Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anyone in this forum that applied in the year 2011, and have had their interview in Islamabad, or has received their visa?

If there is anyone on this forum, or if you know of anyone, please let us know.

I am just trying to guage how long the queue has become.

2-3 years ago, it was taking 6 months or less for people who had a complete package, and were earning a certain yearly income, but I guess that this is no longer the case.

Thanks.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Mississauga123 said:
Is there anyone in this forum that applied in the year 2011, and have had their interview in Islamabad, or has received their visa?

If there is anyone on this forum, or if you know of anyone, please let us know.

I am just trying to guage how long the queue has become.

2-3 years ago, it was taking 6 months or less for people who had a complete package, and were earning a certain yearly income, but I guess that this is no longer the case.

Thanks.

As per a few members on this forum who applied in 2010; they are working on October 2010 files currently and there is a few cases pending from summer 2010 who are still waiting for their process to finish. So currently its taking them 12-13 months just to open the file and start processing. The total process is taking anytime from 14-17 months for most of the wife cases and 16-20 months for most of the husband cases.

Mississauga123

Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Samina, if your case is July 2010, there must be something going on with it that is causing a delay. Your case is delayed enough for you to go an speak with your MP. They will at the very least help find out what the problem is.

It is possible that once you find out why its stuck, that you take neccessary steps to move it forward.

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TO GO MP DOES IT WORK, IT DOESNT WORK TO, I AM NT ONLY WHO R WAITING THERE R OTHERS TO :'( :'(

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
samina Darr said:
TO GO MP DOES IT WORK, IT DOESNT WORK TO, I AM NT ONLY WHO R WAITING THERE R OTHERS TO :'( :'(
Order CAIPS and choose delivery method as e-mail. It will be faster than snail mail. I suggest you do this first and then go to MP. Going to MP also mean that your file may be taken out of the queue and weather it will be put back where it belong is the question. You have waited this long. I suggest wait one more month. Wait to see what Jan 2012 brings for us.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
As long as I know, you cannot go for re-medical by yourself, you have to wait for the letter from CHC, because that letter will have your ID and some other information.

some people still go voluntarily but it creates complication

samina Darr said:
oh sorry i thought frm ISB,, yes u can redone ur medical doesnt matter,

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
mainbucha said:
As long as I know, you cannot go for re-medical by yourself, you have to wait for the letter from CHC, because that letter will have your ID and some other information.

some people still go voluntarily but it creates complication
Really thats good to know. Thanks Man.

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
Here is something sweet I can share... My darling husband send it to me today..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEAtyQfvRGo

Enjoy

Cheers !!!

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
Chaand said:
MashaAllah you are very lucky. I pray Allah bless you with a beautiful healthy child and also pray that this child get to be with both the parents. If I was in your position I would leave everything and go. Alot of friends here have done this well the female ones. If you don't have job obligations then for sure you can go. It will not effect your case in any adverse manner.
Thank you for your prayers! trust me I would go back if I could, but i'm having problems with OSAP funding me for my education. If I take off any more semesters then they won't fund me for a year :(