May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
irsum said:
My best wishes to everyone on the forum. Just a little update from my side. I visited my wife in Sept. So as suggested by forum, I sent a package of new photos with my wife, travel documents, phone records, email and skype records since Apr 25, 2011 (date I originally applied) with a cover letter. The package was recieved in Islamabad on Friday Nov. 11. I found all the information and suggestions here on the forum for this and I thank all of you and pray for all of you.

Also applying for wife's visitor visa. I sent all required documents from my side to my wife and she has everything ready on her side. So I think the application will be sent on Monday Nov 14. Once again, tips and suggestions from you folks here was all the expert advice I had and I have much confidence in.

Thanks to you all and may you all get your processing completed in a short time.
Can you please let us know the outcome of your visitor's visa. My husband's looking into applying for one too, any suggestions?

Asif_786

Star Member
Apr 26, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot All!

I really wish all the best and pray for all of you to be united with your famliy inshAllah soon.

regards,
Asif

R

raptorsfan

irsum said:
My best wishes to everyone on the forum. Just a little update from my side. I visited my wife in Sept. So as suggested by forum, I sent a package of new photos with my wife, travel documents, phone records, email and skype records since Apr 25, 2011 (date I originally applied) with a cover letter. The package was recieved in Islamabad on Friday Nov. 11. I found all the information and suggestions here on the forum for this and I thank all of you and pray for all of you.

Also applying for wife's visitor visa. I sent all required documents from my side to my wife and she has everything ready on her side. So I think the application will be sent on Monday Nov 14. Once again, tips and suggestions from you folks here was all the expert advice I had and I have much confidence in.

Thanks to you all and may you all get your processing completed in a short time.
Well...I don't recommend for you to apply for a visit visa for spouse because if she even comes to visit here with a TRV...then there would be a lot of background checks in spousal sponsorship and it would take a long time...file does get placed in interview q...its just a matter of time...just wait...I got married in Nov 2010 with full rukhsati...applied in January...file transfer in Feburary....visited wife after almost a year in aug/sept...sent additional docs to CHC-I on Oct 24, 2011 from visit...

point is...just be a little patient...even i got these visit visa ideas when i was early in the waiting game....but then i measured the pros and cons of visit visa and also how tough it is for pakistani people...i even got pushed by my wife to go ahead with the visit visa...but no...visit visa has a lot more negative effects to it than positive...yes ur wife will be with you in "Canada"....but she has to go back on the visit visa...and then then come back and live with you forever inshallah with the spousal sponsorship...and that sponsorship will be delayed more once she comes on a visit here...after waiting for almost a year...i m now used to it...u will to get used to it...all we can do is pray bro...just pray to Allah...and what is the point of applying for a visit visa when ur wife is going to be a PR anyways...plus u have visited once already...and you can visit her again anytime...

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QD said:
Hi Tuco, any idea when does ecas show in process status for PR application?
as wes bhai said, it shows in process as soon as your file gets transferred to islamabad.....but these days it's changed........may be it will show this after they review your application for the first time........but i'm not sure

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sriz said:
Finally someone who has almost the same timeline as me! Is it a husband's or wife's case?
it is a husband's case.....my wife is sponsoring me

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QD said:
are you sure Wes Bro, because mine still says Application recieved although my file was transferred in April and i recieved my file number long time ago. I request other members also whose timeline is close to mine or in later months to share what ur ecas shows is it "in process" or application recieved". Thanks
mine is just showing "we received your application for permanent residence on May 26".......it's been like this since the file transferred to ISB.....

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adeelad said:
May 28 is my application date received ;D
that means aapko visa mere se 2 din baad miley ga ;D.......
well i see you applied to CPC-M in feb and your file was transferred to ISB in May :eek:.........any idea why it took you longer???.....cuz i applied to Mississauga in the middle of April

sweet_muskaan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
jo jan aur feb wale hai...unho ne CHCI walo ko is arse mai koi email kari tou un k pass knsa jawab aya hai queue for initial review ya phr queue review by an immigration officer....

sweet_muskaan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
if kisi k pass queue review by an immigration officer ka jawab aya hai tou kia kisi ne aur b proofs bheje hai?aur kia jab apka initial review hou chuka hou aur apki file review by an immigration officer k pass chali jaye aur ap phr kch proofs bhejna chahe tou kia apka initial review again hoga ?isy process delay nhi hoga kai?jn k pass ye jawab aya hai wo jawab dai...aur jo b koi proofs bhej raha hai kia unka initial review abi nhi howa kia...?

chotach

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
File Transfer...
Sept 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2012
My wife recieved PPR and RE-MED 29th october, and we did re-med on nov 02 , sent passport and re-med reciept from doctor on november 11, when should i expect passport back from CHC-ISB ? PPR had hand written "submit your passport after having re-medical done" at the bottom of the form. e-cas status had address disappeared for till yesterday , now its back with status still in process, just " we started processing your application on ...... "

i wonder why its still in-process as they have asked for Passport after making decision.

am i looking at weeks or months to get the passport back.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chotach said:
My wife recieved PPR and RE-MED 29th october, and we did re-med on nov 02 , sent passport and re-med reciept from doctor on november 11, when should i expect passport back from CHC-ISB ? PPR had hand written "submit your passport after having re-medical done" at the bottom of the form. e-cas status had address disappeared for till yesterday , now its back with status still in process, just " we started processing your application on ...... "

i wonder why its still in-process as they have asked for Passport after making decision.

If remedical + PPR is received together the process to get VISA is about 8 weeks from when remedical is done,Aqsa waiting for Visa since 15 oct as well Psionator........When they stamp ur Passport then it shows staus to Decision made........sometimes applicant's Land's Canada it still remains same.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
chotach said:

"in process" will be changed to "decision made" once the VISA is attached to your Passport. And as sawera mentioned it can take upto 8 weeks for VISA to be attached if remedical came along with PPR. Congrats! your wait is almost over just a matter of few more weeks so hang in there...

R

raptorsfan

tuco said:
that means aapko visa mere se 2 din baad miley ga ;D.......
well i see you applied to CPC-M in feb and your file was transferred to ISB in May :eek:.........any idea why it took you longer???.....cuz i applied to Mississauga in the middle of April
well...canada post strike was in june...so this is not the factor here...it all depends what happens in CPC-M...if you submit everything and nothing is missing and all the signatures are in place...the sponsor will be approved and the file will be transferred right away....if there are papers or documents missing from application then CPC-M will send everything back to the sponsor in the mail and ask them to resubmit it....it even happens sometimes when instead of Option-C the sponsor submits Notice of Assessment...then if the sponsor is not working they want to make sure that...he/she is not on social assistance...then confirm with the sponsor that if he/she is not working...how is he/she going to take care of their spouse without their spouse going on social assistance when arriving in Canada...all these are various factors...

In my case...My application was received by CPC-M on Jan 17, 2011...I got approved Feb 8, 2011...3 weeks...CHC-I received application on Feb 17, 2011....I provided strong job letter from where I work...I also provided option c of the last 3-5 years...and made sure that all paperwork was in order and no signature was missing and also made sure all documents were in place and forms were filed out properly...thats all CPC-M looks at...if everything is in order...then the visa office looks at proof of contact and everything else in order to issue the visa...

insaan2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Request
June 25, 2012
Med's Done....
June 27, 2012
Interview........
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
June 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 12, 2012
people who have submitted additional proofs (honeymoon pics, trips itinerary and whatnot), was it sent from pakistan or canada? what do you suggest where I should send all the additional proofs from?

thx

R

raptorsfan

insaan2011 said:
people who have submitted additional proofs (honeymoon pics, trips itinerary and whatnot), was it sent from pakistan or canada? what do you suggest where I should send all the additional proofs from?

thx
I would say send it from where you have all the additional proofs readily available on hand.

I sent it by FedEx from Canada b/c I had all the documents and my rep prepared a cover letter as well...however if you are using FedEx to send all the stuff you can't use the mailing address they have on the site b/c its a PO BOX number and FedEx is a courier service, they won't deliver to a PO BOX....FedEx cost me $139 for 1.3lb...if the weight is less than 1lb then its $100 or so....you have to mail it to the address below:

CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION
IMMIGRATION SECTION
Sector G-5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan

it takes about 3-4 days for them to receive it