March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
raptorsfan said:
nothin bro...pin drop silence from CHC-I...i guess they are starting up on Nov 2010 AOR's now...I am probably gonna hear from them in March 2012...

I doubt it guys. I emailed them regarding my status and and they aid "IN QUEUE FOR INITIAL REVIEW". Applied Oct 26th and My file was received by CHC-I on Dec 2nd 2010.

So......? :(

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
wes786 said:
It has updated to 26 months on Oct 27th. The website is still under process of getting the glitch fixed.
Isn't it back down to 24 months, as per the current status?

lover

Nov 15, 2011
immii said:
wes 786 app bilcul theek khe rhy ho lakin muje tou abi teek OCTOBER wala b koi case nazar nigh aya jis ko pcc.imm ka letter mila ho.........................and one more question is it right that CHC don't work in the month of December ?????
yaar mery case ki procc start huii thi oct 2010 men muje abo tak koi reply nahin aya 14 month honay ko hain

lover

Nov 15, 2011
anso said:
" MY TimeLine " Details. ON E-Case ,

" Sponsorship Application " Status :- " Decision Made "

1 - We received your application to sponsor on December 6, 2010.

2 - We sent you a letter on January 18, 2011 about the decision on your application.and application sent to CHC, Islamabad .

" Permanent Residence Application " Status :- " Application Recived "

3 - We received application for permanent residence on January 27, 2011.

4 - Medical results have been received.

Same :- January 27 ,2011 to March 5, 2011. and no AOR Received,

but March 5, 2011 My Medical results have been received " Remove " . nd only " We received application for permanent residence on January 27, 2011 ".

" Permanent Residence Application " Status :- " Application Recived "

and no AOR Received.
yar mera pro bi same hai mera case ki pross shuro hui thi oct ko phir medical result have been received or baad men remove kar dia now status os in procss

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lover said:
yar mera pro bi same hai mera case ki pross shuro hui thi oct ko phir medical result have been received or baad men remove kar dia now status os in procss
its not a problem bro , its a Simple step from chc-isb jo k every Applicant k sath hota hai.
You mean ur application for permanent residence Received in chc -isb on Oct 2010?

QD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
anso said:
its not a problem bro , its a Simple step from chc-isb jo k every Applicant k sath hota hai.
You mean ur application for permanent residence Received in chc -isb on Oct 2010?
Hi Anso..hope you are doing well. This is good that you recieved this update that " Medical Results have been recieved" in short time after your file was transferred to CHC-I. Mine has not ever shown this update so far although it was transferred in April 2011. Any idea what could be the reason?

I request other members who applied in 2011 to share if such imformation on medicals appeared on their ecas too?

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QD said:
Hi Anso..hope you are doing well. This is good that you recieved this update that " Medical Results have been recieved" in short time after your file was transferred to CHC-I. Mine has not ever shown this update so far although it was transferred in April 2011. Any idea what could be the reason?
When file Received in chc-isb than in mostly case's when they updated E-cas , tab sath main "Medical have been Received " b update ker dety hain but after some time remove ker dety hain ,
aur dehka jaye bro tu yeh first medical kesi kaam ka nahi hota coz visa tu mostly Remedical k baad he milta hai , 1st medical tu inital review main he Expired ho jata hai, ess laye bro aap befaker rehaye ,,, update howa ya nahi howa yeh simple baat hai...1st medical ke.

lover

Nov 15, 2011
Imtihaan said:
I doubt it guys. I emailed them regarding my status and and they aid "IN QUEUE FOR INITIAL REVIEW". Applied Oct 26th and My file was received by CHC-I on Dec 2nd 2010.

So......? :(
........our application was received in Islamabad in sep2010 and they start processing in oct 2010.we did not receive any letter from embassy yet as some folks are saying they are working on oct 2010 cases.
our file number was changed from B000000 to F000000 when we inform them about our newborn baby.plz someone tell us there could be an interview after we have a baby.

lover

Nov 15, 2011
tuco said:
man you have just started........it's a long journey......may Allah help us all overcome the pain of this wait game.....
well i don't know your circumstances, but if the sponsor stays longer with the applicant in the home country CIC normally sends them an objection letter asking them to explain if the the sponsor has any ties back in canada and that you both will go back together once the visa is ready to be issued......it doesn't affect your case as such but it does delay your case for a few months and you have to provide them with lots of proofs to show that the sponsor does have intention to go back to canada with the applicant.......tc
our application was received in Islamabad in sep2010 and they start processing in oct 2010.we did not receive any letter from embassy yet as some folks are saying they are working on oct 2010 cases.
our file number was changed from B000000 to F000000 when we inform them about our newborn baby.plz someone tell us there could be an interview after we have a baby.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lover said:
our application was received in Islamabad in sep2010 and they start processing in oct 2010.we did not receive any letter from embassy yet as some folks are saying they are working on oct 2010 cases.
husband or wife's case? please give more details.......

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
syedgj said:
Isn't it back down to 24 months, as per the current status?
As I said its a system glitch, the 24 months was updated on July 26th, if you look at the date on top of the table. For some reason its showing the old page, but the latest update was October 26th and the timeline increased to 26 Months :(

R

raptorsfan

Shanzay said:
Lets see the following thread...this guy Strang3r wife is on TRV and his wife received PPR and Re-med request.. so there is no problem in it....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t28775.0.html;msg1058534#msg1058534
Hmmm...Interesting...I have seen many cases otherwise...so I don't take a chance like this...plus this person's wife was pregnant...dats y she came on TRV...

R

raptorsfan

Sriz said:
Which IMM forms r u referring to when you say the waiting time period after rePCC and IMM forms is shortened.... and which one r u referring to when u say additional proof of contact along with IMM forms will be asked for? And also, what is rePCC and PPR?

4 Forms:

1.) Application for PR (IMM8)
2.) Schedule 1 (Backgroud/Declaration) (Where you put all your education and work history)
3.) Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (Where the sponsored person gives info about themselves, their parents, siblings, spouse and children if applicable)
4.) Supplementary Information form for Pakistan national (If the sponsored person has traveled or has any political history or any military history, usually all N/A's)

All the forms can be found here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

except for the last form...can be found here http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/

rePCC is another Police Clearance Certificate because they want to make sure the applicant hasn't been involved in any criminal activity within the 1 year they didn't touch the file...

PPR means Passport Request----> This is when they ask for your passport to stamp visa. Always through TCS.

Additional Proof: Updated call logs, e-mails, chat logs, pictures together if you visited etc etc...

Hope this helps..

emblem

Oct 22, 2011
hi guys,

guess what? i received an email today that my application was accepted and i qualified to sponsor my husband :D my file has been sent to islamabad, im so happy, atleast it started, i was getting a little worried since its been almost 3 months now since i sent it in..but hopefully things will go smoothly now, i know its a long wait but atleast its begun...now i can go and visit my husband during christmas holidays..yayy!!