May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
raptorsfan said:
I would say send it from where you have all the additional proofs readily available on hand.

I sent it by FedEx from Canada b/c I had all the documents and my rep prepared a cover letter as well...however if you are using FedEx to send all the stuff you can't use the mailing address they have on the site b/c its a PO BOX number and FedEx is a courier service, they won't deliver to a PO BOX....FedEx cost me $139 for 1.3lb...if the weight is less than 1lb then its $100 or so....you have to mail it to the address below:

CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION
IMMIGRATION SECTION
Sector G-5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan

it takes about 3-4 days for them to receive it
What I don't understand is why are people sending more proofs? Does it help your case get processed faster? Plus they've already approved you to sponsor, now they're working on the "PR" part.... so why send more proofs?

R

raptorsfan

Sriz said:
What I don't understand is why are people sending more proofs? Does it help your case get processed faster? Plus they've already approved you to sponsor, now they're working on the "PR" part.... so why send more proofs?
Well the waiting time period after rePCC and IMM forms is shortened from 3-4 months to 1 month by doing this...and you get your PPR...thats y...what they want to see is consistency in the relationship and these days... at least one visit to the spouse...however its not an obligation to visit but then they will ask for additional proof of contact...along with IMM forms....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Sriz said:
It is very important for cases that did not send enough evidence with their initial application to prove that your relationship is genuine(Only Nikah Nama is not enough). If they are not satisfied with the documents sent earlier they do send out a letter saying 'marriage is not genuine' and ask to provide recent proof of contacts such as current phone bills, emails, chats, proof of visits, money transfer receipts etc...

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
raptorsfan said:
Well the waiting time period after rePCC and IMM forms is shortened from 3-4 months to 1 month by doing this...and you get your PPR...thats y...what they want to see is consistency in the relationship and these days... at least one visit to the spouse...however its not an obligation to visit but then they will ask for additional proof of contact...along with IMM forms....
Which IMM forms r u referring to when you say the waiting time period after rePCC and IMM forms is shortened.... and which one r u referring to when u say additional proof of contact along with IMM forms will be asked for? And also, what is rePCC and PPR?

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
wes786 said:
It is very important for cases that did not send enough evidence with their initial application to prove that your relationship is genuine(Only Nikah Nama is not enough). If they are not satisfied with the documents sent earlier they do send out a letter saying 'marriage is not genuine' and ask to provide recent proof of contacts such as current phone bills, emails, chats, proof of visits, money transfer receipts etc...
Is it a good idea to send out more proofs even if they don't ask for it? Did u send more proofs? If u did, was it because they asked for them or you just wanted to send more proofs? 2ndly, did ur wife apply for a visit visa? Any idea if a visit visa delays the sponsorship process and why? I know these r a lot of questions, thank you in advance! And do you know if the case is processed faster if the wife is expecting? I heard they do that in America and the UK....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Sriz said:
Is it a good idea to send out more proofs even if they don't ask for it? Did u send more proofs? If u did, was it because they asked for them or you just wanted to send more proofs? 2ndly, did ur wife apply for a visit visa? Any idea if a visit visa delays the sponsorship process and why? I know these r a lot of questions, thank you in advance! And do you know if the case is processed faster if the wife is expecting? I heard they do that in America and the UK....
Yes it is a good idea to send them updated proofs without them asking for it however, make sure it is done before the initial review or else it could delay the process by 2-3 months. I did send them documents voluntarily after my visit to her and NO they didn't ask for it. Visiting VISA doesn't slow down the process but there is a good 90% chance that it will get rejected unless strong proofs are provided and you can convince them that you will come back after the visit include university letter if you are studying or letter from work saying that you are on temporary holidays etc. We have seen in some cases that they expedite the process if wife is expecting but not too many so I am unsure about this I can't give you a guaranteed answer for that.

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
wes786 said:
Yes it is a good idea to send them updated proofs without them asking for it however, make sure it is done before the initial review or else it could delay the process by 2-3 months. I did send them documents voluntarily after my visit to her and NO they didn't ask for it. Visiting VISA doesn't slow down the process but there is a good 90% chance that it will get rejected unless strong proofs are provided and you can convince them that you will come back after the visit include university letter if you are studying or letter from work saying that you are on temporary holidays etc. We have seen in some cases that they expedite the process if wife is expecting but not too many so I am unsure about this I can't give you a guaranteed answer for that.
Is there a way I can request them to expedite the process? Do I write them a letter?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Sriz said:
Is there a way I can request them to expedite the process? Do I write them a letter?
There is no harm in trying. Worse case scenerio is that they will ignore your request. You will have to write a cover letter requesting it sign it at the bottom provide doctor's report if possible and hope that it would work.

Shanzay

Aug 6, 2011
Lets see the following thread...this guy Strang3r wife is on TRV and his wife received PPR and Re-med request.. so there is no problem in it....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t28775.0.html;msg1058534#msg1058534

raptorsfan said:
Well...I don't recommend for you to apply for a visit visa for spouse because if she even comes to visit here with a TRV...then there would be a lot of background checks in spousal sponsorship and it would take a long time...file does get placed in interview q...its just a matter of time...just wait...I got married in Nov 2010 with full rukhsati...applied in January...file transfer in Feburary....visited wife after almost a year in aug/sept...sent additional docs to CHC-I on Oct 24, 2011 from visit...

point is...just be a little patient...even i got these visit visa ideas when i was early in the waiting game....but then i measured the pros and cons of visit visa and also how tough it is for pakistani people...i even got pushed by my wife to go ahead with the visit visa...but no...visit visa has a lot more negative effects to it than positive...yes ur wife will be with you in "Canada"....but she has to go back on the visit visa...and then then come back and live with you forever inshallah with the spousal sponsorship...and that sponsorship will be delayed more once she comes on a visit here...after waiting for almost a year...i m now used to it...u will to get used to it...all we can do is pray bro...just pray to Allah...and what is the point of applying for a visit visa when ur wife is going to be a PR anyways...plus u have visited once already...and you can visit her again anytime...

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
wes786 said:
Wes Bhai Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me you mean to say that the visitor visa would get rejected and not the PR application. I applied for my husband's visit visa before applying for his PR case as I was being silly and wanted him to be with me sooner. Yes, it got rejected. I just recently proactively send additional evidence. I am hoping it will help my husband's case and no delay it. But please I am hoping you meant the visitor visa and not the PR application.

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
I need to know, if November 2010 cases have started yet ?

raptorfans, please let me know if you received news from them, mine is next.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian555 said:

Nope Cic still working on Oct Aor heav'nt heard about Nov yet.

R

raptorsfan

Canadian555 said:

nothin bro...pin drop silence from CHC-I...i guess they are starting up on Nov 2010 AOR's now...I am probably gonna hear from them in March 2012...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Chaand said:
Wes Bhai Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me you mean to say that the visitor visa would get rejected and not the PR application. I applied for my husband's visit visa before applying for his PR case as I was being silly and wanted him to be with me sooner. Yes, it got rejected. I just recently proactively send additional evidence. I am hoping it will help my husband's case and no delay it. But please I am hoping you meant the visitor visa and not the PR application.
Yes I was talking about visit VISA sorry if it was unclear...