+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi qorax ,

i hed passport request on 18th of oct 2011, same week before sent passport to chc london

my e case shows , decsion made , what is this mean ? has my visa printed , and my file is

completad and closed , no more checks etc ............ what could be the mean ?

my class is femily class and i have appeal won case thanks , i have sent my pp 4 days ago .

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all members ,

i hed passport request on 18th of oct 2011, same week before sent passport to chc london

my e case shows , decsion made , what is this mean ? has my visa printed , and my file is

my class is femily class and i have appeal won case thanks , i have sent my pp 4 days ago .

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
If you got a passport request already and decision is made on your ecas, 99% chances are that everything is finalized and you should be receiving your PP back with VISA very soon!

love bird 43 said:
Hi all members ,

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
sahibzada_2010 said:
MashAllah Khan brother very well said. You just made my heart cold brother. Our parents prayers our loved ones prayers our ebada will work out for us inshAllah with the help of Allah. Khan bro I wish you all the best and I hope you proof that you got your PPR end by March 2013 or earlier by that inshAllah. You will be in my prayers because of your high faith and courage. Please remember me in your prayers too.

I will PM you later now my class starts...
thanks bro. For sure I will remember you and everyone else in my prayers too. The reason why our community is suffering is because we only care for our self no one had a balls to stick to their grounds and prove CHC wrong when they raise objection on a case. I strongly beleive if we take a stand against them in case of objection letter that would help not only us but will make things easier for upcoming Nikah only cases too. Inshallah I WILL DO THAT. I WONT THINK OF ONLY MY SELF I WILL FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT OF EACH AND EVERY PAKISTANI COUPLE. ALLAH IS A SUPREME POWER AND THAT IS A REALITY NO ONE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONE HAVE ANY OTHER POWER.

I am not extrimist but its calles IMAN PAKKA WALA IMAN. MERA IMAN HAI K ALLAH PAK K HUKUM K BEGAIR EK PATA YAHAN SE WAHAN NAHIN HIL SAKTA. JO ZAT SIRF KUN FAYAKUN KEH KAR IS DUNIYA KO WAJOOD MEIN LA SAKTI HAI US ZAAT SE UMEED LAGAOU NAA YAR. Han lakin agar iman hi kamzor hai to baney raho tatto aur mante raho hukum safaid chamri ka.

rabiriz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-oct-2009
File Transfer...
03-nov-2009
Med's Request
15-jan-2010
Med's Done....
26-jan2010
Interview........
12-jan-2012 CHC gave him remedical request letter
Passport Req..
17-jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 feb 2012
LANDED..........
soon Inshallah
hi,
i am new here i just join this forum
i sponsered my husband to and its 24 months now i didnt get anthing even they r not answering my emails i applied in oct 21, 2009 islamabad office got my file on 9 dec 2009 then recieved a letter says 9 months processing time ...and i have a baby boy he is almost 2 years now and its nov 4, 2011 now they still says In process.
what should i do plz help?

iffi111

Nov 4, 2011
Try to approach MP with all details and ask MP to send urgent email on your behalf ??? Any letter to your husband for remedical or any thing else from islamabad

R

raptorsfan

rabiriz said:
hi,
i sponsered my husband to and its 24 months now i didnt get anthing even they r not answering my emails i applied in oct 21, 2009 islamabad office got my file on 9 dec 2009 then recieved a letter says 9 months processing time ...and i have a baby boy he is almost 2 years now and its nov 4, 2011 now they still says In process.
i know a guy...it took him 2 and a half years...it was a girl who sponsored her husband...well try to contact ur mp and ask him to get an update from CHC...what i think is that there might be a lot of background checks...or maybe even interview q...best thing is...order CAIPS...

R

raptorsfan

khanb5 said:
I do understand everything you have said in first part BUT I kind of confuse about what you have said "wait till the objection letter arrives" so is that your wish for me that I should get one?? I thought we are here on this forum to wish good things to others is it not the case?? and if its a challenge then I wont take any challenge as my fait on ALLAH is very strog Mashallah and becuase of that strong fait I am in a position of telling you right now that mark my words today is Nov/03/2011 "I will get my ppr By the end of March in 2013" INSHALLAH.

Mashallah becuase of my parents prayers and my faith I am capable of making that "Change" no big words but you will see it soon.
qaum ko chay banao...hahaha...chupkay sehh rukhsati kar keh aah jao geh...yaha aah keh sab ko batao geh keh "ohh i had no rukhsati, and i got my ppr"....beta tum jaisay bohot dekhay hain dunya jahaan mein...hum bhi logon ko bohot chariya bana chukay hain...

khair...good luck to u...

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
raptorsfan said:
qaum ko chay banao...hahaha...chupkay sehh rukhsati kar keh aah jao geh...yaha aah keh sab ko batao geh keh "ohh i had no rukhsati, and i got my ppr"....beta tum jaisay bohot dekhay hain dunya jahaan mein...hum bhi logon ko bohot chariya bana chukay hain...

khair...good luck to u...
boss app ki kya baat hai apnay zaroor banay hoga logon ko chay yeh bataien darsal tarbiyat per depend karti hain...abb tum itni auqat dikha hi rahey ho bhai k kasam jhootay uthate hain is liay mein kasam nahin uthaunga lakin I PROMISE YOU MARD KA BACHA HUN AGAR RUKSATI KARI WITHOUT PPR TUM DOWNTOWN MEIN SAB K SAMNEY JOOTAY MARNA AUR AGAR MUJHE PPR MIL GAYA IN LIMITED TIME TO TUM KHUD APNI SAZA DECIDE KARLO....YEH HAJ K DIN MEIN MEIN IN PAKEEZA DINON KO SAMNEY RAKH KAR APNA WADA KARTA HUN K MEIN PHATOO BAN KAR RUKSATI KARNAY NAHIN JAUNGA ABB ISS SE BARI BAAT AGARI KOI AUR HO TO KAHO WOH BHI MAANLUNGA.. BUT APNAY VISION DOOSRON PER KYUN THOP RAHEY HO??? YAR NAA MENE TUM SE KUCH LENA HAI NAA TUMNE MJH SE KUCH TO PHR YEH MERE BARAY MEIN KIS BUNIYAAD PER BOLA HAI K MEIN CHAY BANADUNGA????TUMHEIN FARIGHG LAGTA HAI HAR KOI JAHAN YAHAN AKAR AYSI BATAIN KARAY???ALLAH KI KASAM AGAR KUCH MEDIA RISTRICTIONS NAHIN HOTIN TO I WOULD LOVE TO DISCLOSE MY NAME AND IDENTITY AND THEN IF YOU ARE FROM TORONTO YOU WOULD RECOGNIZE ME FOR SURE...AS I AM THE ONE WHO ORGANIZE ONE OF THE BIGGEST SOUTH ASAIN CONCERTS IN GTA. KHAIR MEIN YAHAN KISI KO NANGAY BHARAM DENE NAHIN BETA SIMPLE SI BAAT HAI AJJ K BAAD SIRF APNI QUALITIES BIYAN KARNA MJH PER POINT NAHIN KARNA. AGAR TUMNAY LOGON KO CHAY BANAYA HAI THN GUD FOR YOU ALLAH KA SHUKAR HAI MERE MAA BAAP KI YEH TARBIYAT NAHIN...

adilmk123

Sep 13, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
8-8-11
Doc's Request.
Sent UK PCC voluntarily on 23-03-2012
File Transfer...
8-10-11
Med's Request
16-7-12
Med's Done....
23-7-12
Passport Req..
11-8-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-8-12
LANDED..........
Nov/Dec inshallah
khanb5 said:
very well said adilmk123. Lakin yahan in forums per kuch logon ka faith kamzor hai specially un logon k jo kehte hain k there is a problem with Nikah only cases. Its so funny I cant understand that if you dont even have a courage to say and/or stick with your cultural setting then why you even complain for processing times?? kuch log to yeh bhi kehte hain k yeh time delay nikah only cases ki wajah se hai. Mein sirf requeset hi karsakta hun un lgon se k bhai agar khud k ander itna dum nhin k apni baat manwa sako begair kisi k samnay jhukay to atleast jo yeh kaam kara hai usko to maslay ki wajah nahin banaou.
Thanks khanb....

Also, no need to argue with anyone. Only allah knows better.
last months i applied for canadian visa, 99% people told me that you wont get the visa as your file in already under process. i didnt listen to anyone.
I applied for the visa, and within 7 working days i got my canadian visit visa MashaAllah. i visited canada and now i am back :).

I hope everyone gets PR asap.

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
good news yesterday i received email from Cicm my wife file transfer to Isl and this happened soon after when i reached Lahore for Eid from Toronto :)

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
Khilafah5 said:
Application TRANSFER to CHC- Islamabad 2011 Case by APPLICANT
Asif_ 786------------------ January 2011 [D]
Fj423---------------------- January 2011
R.Mujgani ----------------- January 2011 [H]
CHUMCHUM--------------- January 2011
Anso -----------------------January 2011 [H]
Liakram --------------------January 2011
Danny4450----------------- January 2011 [W]
Warda----------------------- January 2011
HASHOO-------------------- January 2011 [W]
Merrakhawaab------------- February 2011
Raptorsfan------------------ February 2011 [W]
Blue_angel------------------ March 2011
Simba----------------------- March 2011
Insaan2011----------------- March 2011 [W]
Yago ----------------------April 2011
Maknojia--------------------April 2011 [W]
Canadian555----------------April 2011
Waljo88---------------------April 2011
Missingmyjaan-------------April 2011
QD-------------------------- April 2011
Khalidi65--------------------- May 2011
Irsum------------------------June 2011
Adnanham------------------ June 2011
Fm_jun---------------------- June 2011
Yasir2k6---------------------- August 2011 [W]
ZZAADD---------------------- August 2011 [H]
Fathoom123------------------- September 2011 [H]
Aqeelc--------------------------September 2011[W]

Ezee------------------------- Novmber 3rd 2011
Syedgj------------------------Unknown
Immigratingcanada2011---- Unknown
Creative.bird----------------- Unknown
Caninfoseeker---------------- Unknown
Emblem----------------------- Unknown
Rani Jee------------------------ Unknown
Ranjah------------------------ Unknown
Ali_shah----------------------- Unknown

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
adilmk123 said:
jub naseeb mai udher ka daana paani likha hoga, jub hi hum udher jayain gai!!! woh hazaar mahinay bhi kerdain koi farq nahi parta...
TRUEEEEEEEEE

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
rabiriz said:
hi,
You should order CAIPS

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Ezee said:
good news yesterday i received email from Cicm my wife file transfer to Isl and this happened soon after when i reached Lahore for Eid from Toronto :)
Congratssssssssss