July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
khanb5 said:
I do understand everything you have said in first part BUT I kind of confuse about what you have said "wait till the objection letter arrives" so is that your wish for me that I should get one?? I thought we are here on this forum to wish good things to others is it not the case?? and if its a challenge then I wont take any challenge as my fait on ALLAH is very strog Mashallah and becuase of that strong fait I am in a position of telling you right now that mark my words today is Nov/03/2011 "I will get my ppr By the end of March in 2013" INSHALLAH.

Mashallah becuase of my parents prayers and my faith I am capable of making that "Change" no big words but you will see it soon.
Agreed.
Its just the lack of faith that we say like this. If our intention was true at the time of NIKAH then what to fear. We have entered in this relation at ALLAH's will and HE will surely help us. I agree with you 100 % that our cases will be finalized very soooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn.(Insha ALLAH)

rabiriz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-oct-2009
File Transfer...
03-nov-2009
Med's Request
15-jan-2010
Med's Done....
26-jan2010
Interview........
12-jan-2012 CHC gave him remedical request letter
Passport Req..
17-jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 feb 2012
LANDED..........
soon Inshallah
thanks for your reply guys ...but i already contact my MP in scarborough i am waiting for her email... lets see what islamabad will say....i got a letter in may 2011 they asked for additional docs n i already sent.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
suggestion to the author of this thread...plz change the name of this thread to fighting 2011-2012 as ppl always fight and argue on this thread LOL

R

raptorsfan

khanb5 said:
boss app ki kya baat hai apnay zaroor banay hoga logon ko chay yeh bataien darsal tarbiyat per depend karti hain...abb tum itni auqat dikha hi rahey ho bhai k kasam jhootay uthate hain is liay mein kasam nahin uthaunga lakin I PROMISE YOU MARD KA BACHA HUN AGAR RUKSATI KARI WITHOUT PPR TUM DOWNTOWN MEIN SAB K SAMNEY JOOTAY MARNA AUR AGAR MUJHE PPR MIL GAYA IN LIMITED TIME TO TUM KHUD APNI SAZA DECIDE KARLO....YEH HAJ K DIN MEIN MEIN IN PAKEEZA DINON KO SAMNEY RAKH KAR APNA WADA KARTA HUN K MEIN PHATOO BAN KAR RUKSATI KARNAY NAHIN JAUNGA ABB ISS SE BARI BAAT AGARI KOI AUR HO TO KAHO WOH BHI MAANLUNGA.. BUT APNAY VISION DOOSRON PER KYUN THOP RAHEY HO??? YAR NAA MENE TUM SE KUCH LENA HAI NAA TUMNE MJH SE KUCH TO PHR YEH MERE BARAY MEIN KIS BUNIYAAD PER BOLA HAI K MEIN CHAY BANADUNGA????TUMHEIN FARIGHG LAGTA HAI HAR KOI JAHAN YAHAN AKAR AYSI BATAIN KARAY???ALLAH KI KASAM AGAR KUCH MEDIA RISTRICTIONS NAHIN HOTIN TO I WOULD LOVE TO DISCLOSE MY NAME AND IDENTITY AND THEN IF YOU ARE FROM TORONTO YOU WOULD RECOGNIZE ME FOR SURE...AS I AM THE ONE WHO ORGANIZE ONE OF THE BIGGEST SOUTH ASAIN CONCERTS IN GTA. KHAIR MEIN YAHAN KISI KO NANGAY BHARAM DENE NAHIN BETA SIMPLE SI BAAT HAI AJJ K BAAD SIRF APNI QUALITIES BIYAN KARNA MJH PER POINT NAHIN KARNA. AGAR TUMNAY LOGON KO CHAY BANAYA HAI THN GUD FOR YOU ALLAH KA SHUKAR HAI MERE MAA BAAP KI YEH TARBIYAT NAHIN...
first...turn ur caps lock off...its jahilaanapun to have caps lock on....

second...teri baaton seh lag raha hain keh tu kitna akru hain...pata nahi concerts kitnay flop hotay hongay...isi liyeh achay artists kabhi toronto nahi aatay

third...beta tum apna vision sab keh upar thop rahay ho...isi liyeh ek khud ki thread shuru karnay walay thay..."nikkah only" cases ki.....

fourth...i think tumhay sahi sehh read karna nahi aata...mai tumharay maa baap tak nahi gaya...aur tum chalay gai...this is the limits...issay tumhari tarbiyat pata chalti hai beta...abhi bachay ho tum...chusni peenay walay bachay....concerts mein table kursi laga detay hogay...toh sab ko bharam dikha diya keh mai organiza karta hoon...

lastly...abay chuzay...kitnay saal ka hain tu...kehta hai khud ki saza decide kar lena...yeh kar lena...wo kar lena....abay prove karna na hum sab ko keh rukhsati nahi hui thi....kis tarha prove karay ga....yun "i promise u"..."mard ka bacha hoon"....yeh sab bool keh thori kuch prove hota...oay chuzay....kitnay saal hogai karachi sehh aai huway...hahaha...new immigrant...

khair...choro...kis bachay keh mu lag raha hoon...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Quiet Storm said:
Agreed.
Its just the lack of faith that we say like this. If our intention was true at the time of NIKAH then what to fear. We have entered in this relation at ALLAH's will and HE will surely help us. I agree with you 100 % that our cases will be finalized very soooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn.(Insha ALLAH)
i agree that we should trust on Allaah and we do Alhamdulillah but i was told here that reception is the requirement of CIC otherwise they reject the case.... my neighbour case was nikkah only case and you know what she had to go Pakistan for rukhsati as it was indicated in the objection letter to get reception done...she got that objection letter after 1.5 years so thats mean it lengthens the process....
i wont say i dont believe in Allaah but if its their requirment then what can we do??? just wait to get rejection letter?? :( ::)

May Allaah help us all Aaaameeen!!!!

R

raptorsfan

sabii said:
i agree that we should trust on Allaah and we do Alhamdulillah but i was told here that reception is the requirement of CIC otherwise they reject the case.... my neighbour case was nikkah only case and you know what she had to go Pakistan for rukhsati as it was indicated in the objection letter to get reception done...she got that objection letter after 1.5 years so thats mean it lengthens the process....
i wont say i dont believe in Allaah but if its their requirment then what can we do??? just wait to get rejection letter?? :( ::)

i agree with u sabii...every1 believes in Allah or they are not a muslim

we also have to look at things realistically...

my friend got an objection letter...and he works with me...he went right away and got rukhsati done...1 has to compromise...just like in a marriage...if CHC is akro...we can't be akro as well...it just won't work out and the process will take longer...

u see what i am tryin to say...

R

raptorsfan

rabiriz said:
thanks for your reply guys ...but i already contact my MP in scarborough i am waiting for her email... lets see what islamabad will say....i got a letter in may 2011 they asked for additional docs n i already sent.
another suggestion is that u order CAIPS...

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
One day Allah’s Messenger (saws) noticed a Bedouin leaving his camel without tying it. He asked the Bedouin, “Why don’t you tie down your camel?” The Bedouin answered, “I placed my trust in Allah.” At that, the Prophet (saws) said, ” Tie your camel and place your trust in Allah” – Tirmidhi.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
but the way u guys r talking is not decent...u all should care abt each others ego, respect and feelings...is tarah aik doosre ko tease kerna i dont think is a good way to argue..i know everyone has its own thinking/perception and can argue or convince but in a respectable way....no offense..atleast girls ka he khayal ker lia karein ap log k girls r reading the posting as well ::)
this is not for any specific person, i m saying it in general so dont take it personal plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
sabii said:

But where is it mention that nikah only cases are not acceptable.
If this would be the case then why some of the members even with children have got objection or interview.
Plus when the nikah is arranged there is a reception although a very small one.
And you should have a solid reason why you did only this. I've a solid reason and its just because of their toooooooooooooooooooo lengthy processing times in certain situations

R

raptorsfan

sabii said:
but the way u guys r talking is not decent...u all should care abt each others ego, respect and feelings...is tarah aik doosre ko tease kerna i dont think is a good way to argue..i know everyone has its own thinking/perception and can argue or convince but in a respectable way....no offense..atleast girls ka he khayal ker lia karein ap log k girls r reading the posting as well ::)
this is not for any specific person, i m saying it in general so dont take it personal plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i understand...

+1 4u

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Quiet Storm said:
But where is it mention that nikah only cases are not acceptable.
If this would be the case then why some of the members even with children have got objection or interview.
Plus when the nikah is arranged there is a reception although a very small one.
And you should have a solid reason why you did only this. I've a solid reason and its just because of their toooooooooooooooooooo lengthy processing times in certain situations
its not written anywhere but i understand this requirement from the examples in my surroundings and also suggestions from some old forum members....in my case we did shaadi but no reception as we planned to have it here in Canada with my friends and family and we mentioned it in the forms but if delay in reception will delay my process then i would go Pakistan to do it because i want my other half to be with me ASAP......
My husband doenst wanna do reception in Pakistan so i am just waiting for the response from CIC because i cant force my husband for it..in case CIC have any object then we will have to do it...lets hope for the best..i dont wanna argue becuase if i cant convince my husband then how could i convince anyone here :) cheers

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013

sweet_muskaan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
tum log bas is forum pe he zaban chalao,,,...inta he rona hai tym ka tou sb ek hou k awaz uthao... wrna isi trha canada wale tm logo ko tym barha k marte rahe gae,,yaha shor machane ka kia faida...

B

bestplace4u

sweet_muskaan said:
tum log bas is forum pe he zaban chalao,,,...inta he rona hai tym ka tou sb ek hou k awaz uthao... wrna isi trha canada wale tm logo ko tym barha k marte rahe gae,,yaha shor machane ka kia faida...
haha trust me go and check 09 and 10 thread, aapke senior members ne bohat kuch kiya hai but nothing worked.
They have tried every possible way but sadly no one listened.