July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
sabii said:
its not written anywhere but i understand this requirement from the examples in my surroundings and also suggestions from some old forum members....in my case we did shaadi but no reception as we planned to have it here in Canada with my friends and family and we mentioned it in the forms but if delay in reception will delay my process then i would go Pakistan to do it because i want my other half to be with me ASAP......
My husband doenst wanna do reception in Pakistan so i am just waiting for the response from CIC because i cant force my husband for it..in case CIC have any object then we will have to do it...lets hope for the best..i dont wanna argue becuase if i cant convince my husband then how could i convince anyone here :) cheers
Yeah its ok everyone has his or her own perception of certain things :)
You have proved your point in a very reasonable way. Others should also follow this.
I was just talking about the situation when a wife gets pregnant and she can't go for medical and her process is delayed and then she has to submit another application for her child.
What to do in this situation it will obviously prolong the whole case.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sweet_muskaan said:
tum log bas is forum pe he zaban chalao,,,...inta he rona hai tym ka tou sb ek hou k awaz uthao... wrna isi trha canada wale tm logo ko tym barha k marte rahe gae,,yaha shor machane ka kia faida...
atleast we all have a forum to release our stress :)
we cant protest against CIC like ppl do in Pakistan with bruning shops etc so we can just talk....
as bestplace said ppl have done lots of effort and protest....... but ntohing changed

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Quiet Storm said:
You have proved your point in a very reasonable way. Others should also follow this.
I was just talking about the situation when a wife gets pregnant and she can't go for medical and her process is delayed and then she has to submit another application for her child.
yes, i understand what u r saying....if we take it in this sense then its better to do just nikkah...

sweet_muskaan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
kia proof hai k unho ne kch kara r koi faida nhi hoa?ye sb srf un logo ki waja se horha..jo nikah kar k bethe hai jski waja se tym bar rha hai aur aise logo ki waja se ham jaise logo ka simple case b solve houne mai tym lagrha....nikah walo ka case to inhe alag solve karna chahye...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sweet_muskaan said:
kia proof hai k unho ne kch kara r koi faida nhi hoa?ye sb srf un logo ki waja se horha..jo nikah kar k bethe hai jski waja se tym bar rha hai aur aise logo ki waja se ham jaise logo ka simple case b solve houne mai tym lagrha....nikah walo ka case to inhe alag solve karna chahye...
well you cant blame ppl with nikkah only....
this is because of marriage fraud cases and some other reasons that i dont wanna discuss here...anyways
i cant guarantee anyone if they did something or not but can just trust....

B

bestplace4u

sweet_muskaan said:
jo mjhe lag raha mai wo kahngi....ok...sare fraudi pak mai he q hai ...
yes you can speak what seems right to u, but madam pehle shor karne se pehle forum pe research karlen plus fyi, on record majority of the fraud cases are from India and China. ab aap bolen gi kiya proof hai then my answer is please research on this forum.

R

raptorsfan

Quiet Storm said:
There was amendment in Citizenship Act in 2009. If the baby is born in Pakistan or whichever country. If one or both the parents are Canadian Citizen by birth or Naturalized (landed immigrant or permanent resident) then all you have to do is fill out a form called proof of citizenship and the baby will be canadian citizen right away. However, this will delay re-medical because x-rays can't be done during pregnancy. You can only have the medical done after delivery. And this is 9 months wait.
If you are a Permanent Resident and your wife gets pregnant...good luck man...9 months for re-medical of wife and then you have to apply for the baby as a dependent.

Look at the CIC website.

insaan2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Request
June 25, 2012
Med's Done....
June 27, 2012
Interview........
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
June 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 12, 2012
As far as I can tell you, xray radiation is so low that you can go through the xrays 100 times and it will still be ok. however, you have to apply for the baby as dependant and that process can take up to a year.

yasirman

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Jun-14-2012/Oct-01-2012
AOR Received.
April-05-2012
File Transfer...
Aug-08-2011
Med's Request
July-14- 2012
Med's Done....
July-19-2012
Passport Req..
Mar-28-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jun-12-2013
LANDED..........
July-12-2013 Insha'Allah
wes786 said:
I have been following this website for a good two years now bro, and to tell you the truth I haven't seen anyone get their process expedite no matter how strong their contacts or connections are with the embassy and/or what situation they are in. The fastest case in the past two years that I have seen took 11 months and the guy's wife was an immigration officer at Calgary airport. So I highly doubt that it would make any difference in your case but there is no harm in trying, you might get lucky.
Thanks for your help wes786!
my question remains the same "what compassionate grounds do they need?"
Regards

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sabii said:
atleast we all have a forum to release our stress :)
we cant protest against CIC like ppl do in Pakistan with bruning shops etc so we can just talk....
as bestplace said ppl have done lots of effort and protest....... but ntohing changed
Yes it's true that we tried last year and it didn't work out but that doesn't mean that you, the new applicants, cant try again to make a change. Tthere is always hope! If you don't try it then you can't complain but if you did and it doesn't work out then atleast you can say that you tried!!

sweet_muskaan said:
Kya proof hai? go read 2640 pages in the 2009-2010 thread and you will find out! We all send letters to Harper, Kenny, MPs and other ministers. There were protests in the GTA area, petitions were signed and alot of people had interviews with news reporters to bring the issue to the media, at the end it was all for nothing but increase in timeline every three months. If you want to bring a change then you have gotta raise your voice otherwise you have no right to complain...

rabiriz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-oct-2009
File Transfer...
03-nov-2009
Med's Request
15-jan-2010
Med's Done....
26-jan2010
Interview........
12-jan-2012 CHC gave him remedical request letter
Passport Req..
17-jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 feb 2012
LANDED..........
soon Inshallah
I applied for my husband in 2009 oct and this email i got in feb 2011

Greetings from Islamabad,
Thank you for your e-mail below. This application is currently in process and in queue to be reviewed. Please be advised that an in-person interview is required and that we will be scheduling the interview within the first quarter of 2011. No interview date has been finalized yet.
We understand that this file falls outside the standard processing times of 8-12 months for spousal cases, however this is due to the need for in-person interview as there are certain concerns that cannot be addressed through documents alone.
Background checks are over for this application.

this is the last mail i recieved from CHC islamabad and after that in may 2011 i got a letter for additional docs and re- police clearence also IMM form and my child's birth certificate so i sent on may 30, 2011 within 45 days after that since june i didnt recieve anything yet....still waiting...now i contact with my MP she didnt get answer yet. but lets see.

its almost 25 months...

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
ok raptorsfan bhai I realize mjhe parents wali baat nahin karni chaiay thi I am sorry for that.

lakin mujhe ek baat abhi bhi samajh mein nahin ari k yar how can you blame nikah only cases for increased time line?? Dossri baat yeh k mein tumse baat hi nahin kar raha tha at first place tumne khud mujhe quote kar k bolna shuroo kardis and why is that???I simply dont have any idea. Yar mein caps onn karun ya na karun mein jo bhi karun mene apni qabar mein jana hai tumne apni mere concerts flop hon mein paisa banaun sab kuch mjh se related hai we dont even know each other so why we playing this blaming game for???

at the end I do like to apologize. My prayers for you and others.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
true sweet_muskaan sis you can say and/or believe whatever you like BUT apko sharam ani chaiay k app "NIKAH" jaysi pak sunnat ko apnanay walay logon ko "FASAD KI JAR" keh rahi hain?? are you muslim?? do you know the importance of nikah??? yeh for sure iman ki kamzori hai. I will strongly recommend to all those people who think that Nikah only is a problem to go and read "Nikah ke Fazail aur Barkat"

Secondly we are canadian citizen and as like any other citizen we also have right to celebrate our reception as we want CHC cant force us to plan for it according to them. Yeh however they should ask and perofrom any investigation required to see if our Nikah ceremony was genuine or fake.

My Nikah was similar to reception we had 300 people also even before nikah we had different functions like dholki, baat pakki rasam and engagement.

now in terms of protest I am in process of dealing with The Star, OMNI Tv and CTV. Inshallah I will have some positive news for all of us in near future.