+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

S

sahibzada_2010

sweet_muskaan said:
sare fasad ki jar ye log hai....nikah walo ki tou tymline separte houni chahye..
I won't call you sister because you says bad words against nikah, without nikah marriage is not valid. You must be in lesbian or same sexual category sponsorship that's why you blame nikah name just by fast process. This is just simply hurting. I don't know what kind of people we are. Humans were compare to animals in the past I think still we are. Only for immigration benefits and fast process you blame nikah name. So sad and disappointing. Your name is ugly, you must be ugly too.

R

raptorsfan

khanb5 said:
true sweet_muskaan sis you can say and/or believe whatever you like BUT apko sharam ani chaiay k app "NIKAH" jaysi pak sunnat ko apnanay walay logon ko "FASAD KI JAR" keh rahi hain?? are you muslim?? do you know the importance of nikah??? yeh for sure iman ki kamzori hai. I will strongly recommend to all those people who think that Nikah only is a problem to go and read "Nikah ke Fazail aur Barkat"

Secondly we are canadian citizen and as like any other citizen we also have right to celebrate our reception as we want CHC cant force us to plan for it according to them. Yeh however they should ask and perofrom any investigation required to see if our Nikah ceremony was genuine or fake.

My Nikah was similar to reception we had 300 people also even before nikah we had different functions like dholki, baat pakki rasam and engagement.

now in terms of protest I am in process of dealing with The Star, OMNI Tv and CTV. Inshallah I will have some positive news for all of us in near future.
I agree with khanb5 on the point that nikkah is a sunnat...without nikkah...lemme say this...one can't even apply for spousal sponsorship...no matter how much proof u submit...and in front of Allah(swt) ones relationship is napaak...its just that nikkah only cases just struggle more...with the application...and if i understand correctly khanb5 is trying to work on this and making people realize y rukhsati is not done right away...there are many various reasons...even biological...

khanb5...i will check regularly to see ur protest...good luck

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
The VO's are aware of the Muslim traditions and cultures, and how important the "consummation" of a marriage is. Hence, Rukhsati means consummation which adds to the genuineness of a marriage, nothing more nothing less. Personally, as a muslim, I can understand the practical benifits of a 'nikah only' in a situation like this. But we have this immigration system in place...

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Thanks raptorsfan & sahibzada_2010 for understanding my point. Raptorsfan i am not planning for protest I am just trying to clear some missconception CHC have for our culture and religion.

the only thing you need to perofrm is Nikah thats it. Ajj kal pak mein jis tarahn ki ruksati hoti hai CHC isi wajah se confused hai aur is mein hamara hi fault hai. Ruksati ka matlab hai k maa baap larki ko duayien de kar uske ghar ka kardein tahts it. isi tarhan walima ka maksad yeh hai k after wedding night mein apni family ko ya friends ko dinner karwadun yeh "Sunnat" abb mujhe ek baat samjhaien agar mere in laws k paas ruksati ki takreeb k liay paisay nahin hain aur woh sirf apnay ghar k darwazay se meri biwi ko dua de car mere sath bhej dein ghar k kapron mein to kya CHC visa nahin degi??? isi tarhan agar mere paas walima k liay paisay nahin hain aur itnay hi hain mein sirf apnay parents ko $10 ki biryani khila sakun to CHC visa nahin degi???

Hum sab ko abb bolnay ki zaroorat hai humne woh kaam kardia hai jis ki asal mein zaroorat thi aur woh hai Nikah asoolan to humko pics bhi deni nahin chaiay thin lakin chalo itnay keeray karna bhi acha nahin hain.

Agar mere paas visa ho aur mein apni wife ko ticket send karun aur unse bolun k apni beti ko ruksat kar k bhej dein thats yehi hai ruksati. hum sab akal k andhay ho kar CHC k agay jhuk rahey hain aur apnay hi behan bhaiyon ko jinhon ne Nikah kara hai unko fasad ki jar aur pata nahin kya kya keh rahey hain jo k sharam ka mukam hai. Humein chaiay k CHC ko samjhein aur agar CHC ko itna hi shok hai ruksati aur walima karwanay ko bhai dein humein $30000 kharchay k liay. doosri baat yeh k goolge karein k ruksati ka kya matlab hai aur app sab ko maloom hojayega k ruksati ka matlab jab larki apnay parents ka ghar chor kar apnay husband k GHAR ajati hai oh bhai mera ghar to yahan hai Canada mein to mein ruskati kaisay karun???? SOCHIAN ZARA PLS.

raptorsfan said:
I agree with khanb5 on the point that nikkah is a sunnat...without nikkah...lemme say this...one can't even apply for spousal sponsorship...no matter how much proof u submit...and in front of Allah(swt) ones relationship is napaak...its just that nikkah only cases just struggle more...with the application...and if i understand correctly khanb5 is trying to work on this and making people realize y rukhsati is not done right away...there are many various reasons...even biological...

khanb5...i will check regularly to see ur protest...good luck

R

raptorsfan

shamsia said:
The VO's are aware of the Muslim traditions and cultures, and how important the "consummation" of a marriage is. Hence, Rukhsati means consummation which adds to the genuineness of a marriage, nothing more nothing less. Personally, as a muslim, I can understand the practical benifits of a 'nikah only' in a situation like this. But we have this immigration system in place...
exactly wat i m tryin to say....even tho u r an indian...still a muslim...and u r rite...rukhsati adds that "thingy"...and the VO's know that...

R

raptorsfan

khanb5 said:
Thanks raptorsfan & sahibzada_2010 for understanding my point. Raptorsfan i am not planning for protest I am just trying to clear some missconception CHC have for our culture and religion.

the only thing you need to perofrm is Nikah thats it. Ajj kal pak mein jis tarahn ki ruksati hoti hai CHC isi wajah se confused hai aur is mein hamara hi fault hai. Ruksati ka matlab hai k maa baap larki ko duayien de kar uske ghar ka kardein tahts it. isi tarhan walima ka maksad yeh hai k after wedding night mein apni family ko ya friends ko dinner karwadun yeh "Sunnat" abb mujhe ek baat samjhaien agar mere in laws k paas ruksati ki takreeb k liay paisay nahin hain aur woh sirf apnay ghar k darwazay se meri biwi ko dua de car mere sath bhej dein ghar k kapron mein to kya CHC visa nahin degi??? isi tarhan agar mere paas walima k liay paisay nahin hain aur itnay hi hain mein sirf apnay parents ko $10 ki biryani khila sakun to CHC visa nahin degi???

Hum sab ko abb bolnay ki zaroorat hai humne woh kaam kardia hai jis ki asal mein zaroorat thi aur woh hai Nikah asoolan to humko pics bhi deni nahin chaiay thin lakin chalo itnay keeray karna bhi acha nahin hain.

Agar mere paas visa ho aur mein apni wife ko ticket send karun aur unse bolun k apni beti ko ruksat kar k bhej dein thats yehi hai ruksati. hum sab akal k andhay ho kar CHC k agay jhuk rahey hain aur apnay hi behan bhaiyon ko jinhon ne Nikah kara hai unko fasad ki jar aur pata nahin kya kya keh rahey hain jo k sharam ka mukam hai. Humein chaiay k CHC ko samjhein aur agar CHC ko itna hi shok hai ruksati aur walima karwanay ko bhai dein humein $30000 kharchay k liay. doosri baat yeh k goolge karein k ruksati ka kya matlab hai aur app sab ko maloom hojayega k ruksati ka matlab jab larki apnay parents ka ghar chor kar apnay husband k GHAR ajati hai oh bhai mera ghar to yahan hai Canada mein to mein ruskati kaisay karun???? SOCHIAN ZARA PLS.

i understand ur perspective...har ek ka apna apna hota hain...lekin meray khayal sehh rukhsati honi chahiyeh...to build that attachment....its necessary...dats my perspective...people have their own...CHC has its own...as shamsia stated...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
yasirman said:
Thanks for your help wes786!
my question remains the same "what compassionate grounds do they need?"
Regards
To tell you the truth, I don't really think there is any. All you can do is write a cover letter requesting what you want and its up to them to decide whether they will expedite your case or not. Unless there are some heath issues or other complications with the child where you can get the doctor involved, medical reports and letters requesting that the child needs its father and then they may look into jumping the queue for you...

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
raptorsfan & shamsia sis mein bhi apdono se agree hun mene kabhi ruksati ko mana nahin kia but ruskati means that husband and wife should be staying togather after that where as CHC want us to perform ruksati but still live far away from each other for 12-16 months???

jahan tak baat hai relationship build hone ki Mashallah se mera bhi sirf nikah hua hai lakin meri wfie mujhe office k liay uthati hai. I share everything with her I talk to her over the phone 5 hours every day we chat on skype for 2 hours a day, we share gifts with each other inshort we are doing everything what other married couples expect to do except then a fact that we are not physically together.

I also want ruksati dhoom dhaam se i even share with my wife every month k shadi k liay kitni saving ho gayie hai hahah :p and its also a tip for other Nikah Only case they should open act in any major bank here in Canada at that time bank will ask you the purpose for opening act and you can say its for wedding expenses and then once the act open start puting money on side and if CHC ask you to submit more prove get the letter from your bank explaining whey the act was open and how much you have in act saved up. I work for TD Canada Trust my self and this is what I have prepared for my self too hope it helps others as well

insaan2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Request
June 25, 2012
Med's Done....
June 27, 2012
Interview........
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
June 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 12, 2012
sahibzada_2010 said:
I won't call you sister because you says bad words against nikah, without nikah marriage is not valid. You must be in lesbian or same sexual category sponsorship that's why you blame nikah name just by fast process. This is just simply hurting. I don't know what kind of people we are. Humans were compare to animals in the past I think still we are. Only for immigration benefits and fast process you blame nikah name. So sad and disappointing. Your name is ugly, you must be ugly too.
U R NO DIFFERENT THAN HER, IF YOU BLAME HER FOR BAD MOUTHING "NIKAH" U DID THE SAME BY CALLING A HUMAN BEING (ALLAH KY MAKHLOOK) UGLY. SHAME ON YOU!

SHE DID THAT OUT OF DESPERATION, OUT OF ANGER FOR WAITING FOR SO LONG JUST TO BE WITH THEIR LOVED ONE'S, AREN'T WE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT? YOU COULD HAVE EXPLAINED TO HER WITH REASONS.

I DONT WANT TO GET INTO THIS, I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT ALLAH (SWT) GIVE ALL OF US PATIENCE AND INSHALLAH EVERYONE WILL GET THEIR VISA'S SOON. AMEEN

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
khanb5 said:
raptorsfan & shamsia sis mein bhi apdono se agree hun mene kabhi ruksati ko mana nahin kia but ruskati means that husband and wife should be staying togather after that where as CHC want us to perform ruksati but still live far away from each other for 12-16 months???

jahan tak baat hai relationship build hone ki Mashallah se mera bhi sirf nikah hua hai lakin meri wfie mujhe office k liay uthati hai. I share everything with her I talk to her over the phone 5 hours every day we chat on skype for 2 hours a day, we share gifts with each other inshort we are doing everything what other married couples expect to do except then a fact that we are not physically together.

I also want ruksati dhoom dhaam se i even share with my wife every month k shadi k liay kitni saving ho gayie hai hahah :p and its also a tip for other Nikah Only case they should open act in any major bank here in Canada at that time bank will ask you the purpose for opening act and you can say its for wedding expenses and then once the act open start puting money on side and if CHC ask you to submit more prove get the letter from your bank explaining whey the act was open and how much you have in act saved up. I work for TD Canada Trust my self and this is what I have prepared for my self too hope it helps others as well

I agree with your views and dislike the fact that we have to alter our customs for the sake of CHC. And I would like to keep this discussion as an exchange of ideas, rather than trying to prove that we are right. And I believe that we must look at all the different available perspectives even though we might not agree with them. :)

I have a question for you. Imagine a scenario where you want to divorce your spouse and get out of the marriage. Which kind of marriage is easier to get out from? A nikah only or one with rukhsati? I would say nikah only because there are lesser strings attached, and we muslims, unlike the West, can never be casual about 'physical relations'. So getting out of that kind of marriage is difficult. Now look at the situation from CHC's perspective, how they view the two marriages...which marriage is more conducive for fraud? Waise, fraud karne wale kaise bhi karengey *sigh*. But just an idea...

P.S: This is just an exchange of ideas, in fact, there is so much to learn from each other's perspectives and any ideas are welcome :)

S

sahibzada_2010

insaan2011 said:
U R NO DIFFERENT THAN HER, IF YOU BLAME HER FOR BAD MOUTHING "NIKAH" U DID THE SAME BY CALLING A HUMAN BEING (ALLAH KY MAKHLOOK) UGLY. SHAME ON YOU!

SHE DID THAT OUT OF DESPERATION, OUT OF ANGER FOR WAITING FOR SO LONG JUST TO BE WITH THEIR LOVED ONE'S, AREN'T WE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT? YOU COULD HAVE EXPLAINED TO HER WITH REASONS.

I DONT WANT TO GET INTO THIS, I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT ALLAH (SWT) GIVE ALL OF US PATIENCE AND INSHALLAH EVERYONE WILL GET THEIR VISA'S SOON. AMEEN
I am not agree with you at all and she is ugly Yes. If you see her on page 99 she repeated Nikah word again and again and blame it just to get in to damn hell Canada. Is a word Nikah only left for this kind of crap that she says. Sabi sister told her everything on last page but she kept barking. Shame on you that you support her and shame on her again. And who cares if she is mad on the process. Same rules apply to everyone. My brother waited for 16 months in 2009. But he never got mad or spoiled Nikah word or Nikah cases.

R

raptorsfan

sahibzada_2010 said:
I am not agree with you at all and she is ugly Yes. If you see her on page 99 she repeated Nikah word again and again and blame it just to get in to damn hell Canada. Is a word Nikah only left for this kind of crap that she says. Sabi sister told her everything on last page but she kept barking. Shame on you that you support her and shame on her again. And who cares if she is mad on the process. Same rules apply to everyone. My brother waited for 16 months in 2009. But he never got mad or spoiled Nikah word or Nikah cases.
shame on u for being an a**ho*e...and not respecting women...u pathan

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
shamsia sis I completely agree with you too there is a lot to learn from each other and yes whatever we share here is for discussion purpose either I am not trying to prove someone's wrong. All I am trying to do is stand solid against CHC along with keeping my complete faith on ALLAH and Inshallah I am positive that we all will hear good things soon.

I also strongly believe that our situation wont be change until unless we decided to do so and therefore we should stop complaining about timelines and think various way to make an impact on CHC to change timelines but that is not possible if half of us are quietly obeying unethical and unlogical rules of CHC and only few of us trying hard to stand against them and making effort to change things I think this is the reason whey we Pakistani always suffer because we are not united.

apne jo exmple di sis I respect you but I would still disagree with that concept. ALLAH na kare lakin jaisa relationship mera aur meri wife ka hai without ruksati agar aisa kisi aur couple ka ho aur Allah na kare unke beech mein devorce ho even without physical relation I think it would be equally painful lakin shayad app theek hain kyun k yeh pain sirf hum samjh sakte hain yeh salay goray nahin in logon ki shadi mein to khud in ki do do biwion k bachay kurisyan laga rahey htoay hain.

ajj haj hai Allah kare sab ki duayien qabool hon or sab k maslay door ho jayein Ameen

S

sahibzada_2010

raptorsfan said:
shame on u for being an a**ho*e...and not respecting women...u pathan
I am not talking to you Mr Coward Dall Khor. Keep barking like dog. I don't have time for dogs.

R

raptorsfan

khanb5 said:
shamsia sis I completely agree with you too there is a lot to learn from each other and yes whatever we share here is for discussion purpose either I am not trying to prove someone's wrong. All I am trying to do is stand solid against CHC along with keeping my complete faith on ALLAH and Inshallah I am positive that we all will hear good things soon.

I also strongly believe that our situation wont be change until unless we decided to do so and therefore we should stop complaining about timelines and think various way to make an impact on CHC to change timelines but that is not possible if half of us are quietly obeying unethical and unlogical rules of CHC and only few of us trying hard to stand against them and making effort to change things I think this is the reason whey we Pakistani always suffer because we are not united.

apne jo exmple di sis I respect you but I would still disagree with that concept. ALLAH na kare lakin jaisa relationship mera aur meri wife ka hai without ruksati agar aisa kisi aur couple ka ho aur Allah na kare unke beech mein devorce ho even without physical relation I think it would be equally painful lakin shayad app theek hain kyun k yeh pain sirf hum samjh sakte hain yeh salay goray nahin in logon ki shadi mein to khud in ki do do biwion k bachay kurisyan laga rahey htoay hain.

ajj haj hai Allah kare sab ki duayien qabool hon or sab k maslay door ho jayein Ameen
at the end...classic umar sharrif...hahahaha...from his stage drama..meri bhi toh eid kara deh...

and "talaq"...allah na karay...yeh toh goro meh hota hain....and i also find it happens a lot in indian hydrabadi ppl a lot here in Toronto...rukhsati karnay sehh there is that special attachment...and the girl feels more secure about the relationship....even the man feels more secure about the relationship...dats the way I look at it...

btw Shamsia is Indian...dunno y u said we pakistani's