Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
raptorsfan said:
at the end...classic umar sharrif...hahahaha...from his stage drama..meri bhi toh eid kara deh...

and "talaq"...allah na karay...yeh toh goro meh hota hain....and i also find it happens a lot in indian hydrabadi ppl a lot here in Toronto...rukhsati karnay sehh there is that special attachment...and the girl feels more secure about the relationship....even the man feels more secure about the relationship...dats the way I look at it...

btw Shamsia is Indian...dunno y u said we pakistani's
We are muslims first and then Indians and Pakistanis :)

R

raptorsfan

sahibzada_2010 said:
I am not talking to you Mr Coward Dall Khor. Keep barking like dog. I don't have time for dogs.
abay pathan asal kutta toh tu hain...peshawari kutta...jo raat ko aah keh karachi ki awam ko fuzool mein tang karta hain...

S

sahibzada_2010

raptorsfan said:
abay pathan asal kutta toh tu hain...peshawari kutta...jo raat ko aah keh karachi ki awam ko fuzool mein tang karta hain...
We pathans have nothing to do in Karachi and Karachi is destroyed by your own people like you Mr Coward. MashAllah we have lands from Afghanistan till Attock Peshawar. You get jealous of pathans bravery. Haha keep barking dog. I like that. I wonder why they don't train dogs in Canada. Maybe they know that you are coward.

R

raptorsfan

sahibzada_2010 said:
We pathans have nothing to do in Karachi and Karachi is destroyed by your own people like you Mr Coward. MashAllah we have lands from Afghanistan till Attock Peshawar. You get jealous of pathans bravery. Haha keep barking dog. I like that. I wonder why they don't train dogs in Canada. Maybe they know that you are coward.
hahahaha....then what is ANP...its u pathans...u guys r in Qazba Colony and Kati Pahari area....u come from there into civilian areas and kill innocent mahajireen...u guyz r only brought in for the vote bank...the whole purpose of ANP is to make Pakhtunistan...an independent nation...stupid pathans.....lekin phir bhi....tu tafree banda hai yaar....sahibzada_2010 (pathan)....hahahaha....kisi ko tafree karni ho...ek msg pathan ko maar do....btw i was surprised a pathan got married....pathan's r usually londaybaaz...hahahaha

S

sahibzada_2010

raptorsfan said:
hahahaha....then what is ANP...its u pathans...u guys r in Qazba Colony and Kati Pahari area....u come from there into civilian areas and kill innocent mahajireen...u guyz r only brought in for the vote bank...the whole purpose of ANP is to make Pakhtunistan...an independent nation...stupid pathans.....lekin phir bhi....tu tafree banda hai yaar....sahibzada_2010 (pathan)....hahahaha....kisi ko tafree karni ho...ek msg pathan ko maar do....btw i was surprised a pathan got married....pathan's r usually londaybaaz...hahahaha
I qm not reading your crap. You Mr Coward print this off and stick it next to your bed and before you go to bed recited it few times. By this you will get comfort. I know Pathans are everything. Whatever you called them they are. But please leave me alone and I am not talking to you at all. I never started talking to you because you are mentally sick and I don't want to spoil myself on sick people. We are everything. We have all the bad things we have. But please leave me alone. I know dogs never stopped barking until you gave them food or something to make them claim down. I am sorry and this is your meat to claim you down.

I wonder that how you gonna live in your personal life. You really need to see a physician if health care is expensive in your area or you cannot afford it come to Calgary it much cheaper here.

Really you are sick. You just missed up my sleep. I don't know why this is happening?

B

bestplace4u

OMG guys relax, what are you trying to show to the whole world?
This is really disgusting, saare Pakistanis ka yehi masla hai jahan gather hote hain fasad shuru.

sweet_muskaan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
khanb5 said:
true sweet_muskaan sis you can say and/or believe whatever you like BUT apko sharam ani chaiay k app "NIKAH" jaysi pak sunnat ko apnanay walay logon ko "FASAD KI JAR" keh rahi hain?? are you muslim?? do you know the importance of nikah??? yeh for sure iman ki kamzori hai. I will strongly recommend to all those people who think that Nikah only is a problem to go and read "Nikah ke Fazail aur Barkat"

Secondly we are canadian citizen and as like any other citizen we also have right to celebrate our reception as we want CHC cant force us to plan for it according to them. Yeh however they should ask and perofrom any investigation required to see if our Nikah ceremony was genuine or fake.

My Nikah was similar to reception we had 300 people also even before nikah we had different functions like dholki, baat pakki rasam and engagement.

now in terms of protest I am in process of dealing with The Star, OMNI Tv and CTV. Inshallah I will have some positive news for all of us in near future.
maine nikah ko kb fazol kaha bae tm log if proper shadi kar k jao tiu ye problem tou na create hou na....

sweet_muskaan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
sahibzada_2010 said:
I won't call you sister because you says bad words against nikah, without nikah marriage is not valid. You must be in lesbian or same sexual category sponsorship that's why you blame nikah name just by fast process. This is just simply hurting. I don't know what kind of people we are. Humans were compare to animals in the past I think still we are. Only for immigration benefits and fast process you blame nikah name. So sad and disappointing. Your name is ugly, you must be ugly too.
tum ne suna hoga nam ka asar insaan ki persnality pe hota hai tou ,jaise mera nam waise mai... aur if mai tmy yazeed keh dn tou mje mai aur tm jaise ghatiya logo mai kia difference rahe ga ..so...jaise tmhare toti photi shakal waise tmhara dimag....aur meri mrzi mai jsko blame krn tmhari koi ouqat nhi ..mere agae zaban chalane ki... so dnt interfare in my businesss ok...wrna rote wai jaogae ya jaogi...

S

sahibzada_2010

sweet_muskaan said:
tum ne suna hoga nam ka asar insaan ki persnality pe hota hai tou ,jaise mera nam waise mai... aur if mai tmy yazeed keh dn tou mje mai aur tm jaise ghatiya logo mai kia difference rahe ga ..so...jaise tmhare toti photi shakal waise tmhara dimag....aur meri mrzi mai jsko blame krn tmhari koi ouqat nhi ..mere agae zaban chalane ki... so dnt interfare in my businesss ok...wrna rote wai jaogae ya jaogi...
lol Go to hell with you business.

sweet_muskaan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
aur ye log jo nikkah kar k bethe hain...ye btane chale hai uski respect huh...if tm logo ko iski importance ka pata hota tou..10 10 sal nikah kar k bethe nhi rehte mazak tou tm logo ne bana rakha hai aise pak relation ko... tou tm log apna mun band rakho ..awaz canadian immigratn walo k lye nhi tm logo k lye uthani chaye... ye sb srf tm jaise complicated aur fraud logo ki waja se horha aur ye such man lo tou behtar hai...

S

sahibzada_2010

sweet_muskaan said:
ab tou pathano ko b awarnes agae hai ...dscustng...ppl..huh...tm kaun se janati hou osama ki oulad...
They caught Osama in Pakistan not in Afghanistan so he is ur father. Shameless.

sweet_muskaan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
sahibzada_2010 said:
They caught Osama in Pakistan not in Afghanistan so he is ur father. Shameless.
tha tou tmhara he bap ka bap na...ab dafa b hojae aur kitni bezati karani hai apni.... aur wo pak se nhi afghanistan se pakra gya hai...huh...sara ganda kachra afghanistan ka pak mai ajata hai...

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
sahibzada_2010 bhai pls for the sake of ALLAH pls its my humble request pls dlt all your posts against muskan and raptorsfan. Trust me bro I completely understand your points but there is no point of having arrguments here let them belive what they want Please bro please delete all your posts.

I am a urdu speaking not a pathan lakin mene hamesha dekha hai yeh pathan hi hai jo Azan ki awaz sun kar pathron per bhi namz parhta hai. Mene hamesha pathan ko mehnat kar k roti aur pani se paith barh kar bhi Allah ka shukar karte dekha hai. Mene dekha hai jab mere ghar mein aysi halat agayie thi k koi apna tha aur hum bhooke they yeh pathan hi thay jo ek jhopri mein rehte they aur mere dad ko doctor k paas le kar gaye they aur sari raat hamare sath rahey khud bhale phal khane ko taraste hon lakin hamain la kar diay. Please yar ek doosray ko judje karna chordo ALLAH KA WASTA sab ka haal bus Allah janta hai.

S

sahibzada_2010

sweet_muskaan said:
tha tou tmhara he bap ka bap na...ab dafa b hojae aur kitni bezati karani hai apni.... aur wo pak se nhi afghanistan se pakra gya hai...huh...sara ganda kachra afghanistan ka pak mai ajata hai...
Whatever :p