+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors,

I am very confused, I send email to CHC_ISB on 21 may till now i didn't got any reply from their side, and secondly when i am checking my spouse application status in e-cas there is no record by my client id, and i dont have her file no as she received in AOR GCMS note.

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
afghan0123 said:
Seniors,

I am very confused, I send email to CHC_ISB on 21 may till now i didn't got any reply from their side, and secondly when i am checking my spouse application status in e-cas there is no record by my client id, and i dont have her file no as she received in AOR GCMS note.
well what error message do you get when you try to check online?? it probably says that either you entered wrong info or the status isn't available blah blah blah...I had similar issue and after contacting immigration canada I found out that they had different login information. The date of birth was wrong...so maybe call them and find out. Are you sure you're using YOUR client ID and not the applicant's? try entering her info with the client ID, maybe that'll get you in.

I still need help as well, anyone have any answers for my question about the police certs and how to ask for extension?? or does it even matter? can I send it late?

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fayzaan said:
well what error message do you get when you try to check online?? it probably says that either you entered wrong info or the status isn't available blah blah blah...I had similar issue and after contacting immigration canada I found out that they had different login information. The date of birth was wrong...so maybe call them and find out. Are you sure you're using YOUR client ID and not the applicant's? try entering her info with the client ID, maybe that'll get you in.

I still need help as well, anyone have any answers for my question about the police certs and how to ask for extension?? or does it even matter? can I send it late?
yes i tried all the ways but unfortunately failed, well i will try to call immigration to sort out the problem, For police cert i didn't get you well ? you want to extend ?

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
afghan0123 said:
yes i tried all the ways but unfortunately failed, well i will try to call immigration to sort out the problem, For police cert i didn't get you well ? you want to extend ?
they're asking for updated police certification for the applicant starting from her 18th birthday and for any place shes stayed in for 6+ months. And she was staying in Quetta for 6+ months and then came back to Rawalpindi, I was wondering whats the easiest way to get police cert from Quetta without her having to physically go back there.

And also, how can I communicate to them to give me an extension? the letter I got from immigration states that I have 30 days from the date of the letter (June 8) to get all the forms and additional proofs back to them. Its already July and we wont have the paper work all ready by then. Can I email them and ask for extension? and can I as the sponsor send this email or does it have to be my wife (the applicant)?

DSF

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2011
Doc's Request.
16 March 2012
AOR Received.
16 March 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2011
Med's Request
10 May 2012
Med's Done....
25 May 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30 June 2012.... received by chc I on 3 july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 dec 2012.... recived18 dec 2012
LANDED..........
soon inshaAllah
Red Jeans said:
heyy congratulations maknojiaaaa and DSF !!!! SO happy for you guysssssssssss :D
thanks red jeans.
did u get the medical done??
and did u send ur passport?

chsohail1988

Feb 14, 2012
cv4spo said:
Yes, as I understand (instructions from here and CIC website, just recently ordered).

Need the Principal Applicant from Pakistan to fill in IMM 5475 which gives CIC the consent to release his/her info. to you, the Sponsor.
Fill out IMM 5563 yourself, has to be the Canadian Citizen or PR: Access to Information Act, fastest would be email and Electronic Files for Status of Application...don't do Physical Files or it will go to Islamabad and slow down your case.

Lastly use their online payment site to pay $5.00 and attach that receipt to the email. Also since its your first time, you need to attach proof of Citizenship or PR (passport, citizenship card, PR card etc.).

Send to the email address on bottom of IMM 5563.
Thank for the help... is this the right time to order the GCMS.? it's been a year when my wife applied..and last week i missed a call from embassy bcz i was in saudi arabia at that time and i am busy somewhere that's why never able to pick the phone...I send them Letter after i came in Pakistan and also send them mail regarding this...but did not hear anything from them....

There is also another problem on my E-CAS. two weeks ago a mistake appear in my mailing address, before that it was correct. I send them a letter about address mistake and also send them E-mail.. Now am really upset because address never changed until now and they never call me back after that. Is it any other step i can take to solve this issue or just wait for their answer?

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
hey DSF,

I had my remed done on June 20..sent my passport on June 20 and recd by the SANA DESP on June 21 :)

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
Red Jeans said:
hey DSF,

I had my remed done on June 20..sent my passport on June 20 and recd by the SANA DESP on June 21 :)
Gooooooood luck sis :)

CHAND394

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Doc's Request.
June-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2011
Med's Request
Jun-2012
Med's Done....
Jul-2012
Interview........
ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
Dear Friends,

i got my re-medical appointment today @ 1800hrs, while the dead line is 10-07-2012

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
hi every one.....wher is Khilafah5 bro now a days.. he is find

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fayzaan said:
they're asking for updated police certification for the applicant starting from her 18th birthday and for any place shes stayed in for 6+ months. And she was staying in Quetta for 6+ months and then came back to Rawalpindi, I was wondering whats the easiest way to get police cert from Quetta without her having to physically go back there.

And also, how can I communicate to them to give me an extension? the letter I got from immigration states that I have 30 days from the date of the letter (June 8) to get all the forms and additional proofs back to them. Its already July and we wont have the paper work all ready by then. Can I email them and ask for extension? and can I as the sponsor send this email or does it have to be my wife (the applicant)?
Its so simple your spouse family member can get it police cert from quetta and physically not needed, you may email them or fax with proper evidence, please take this serious and do arrange docs as early as possible, as much u late and your process will go late.

i hope you understand