Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
fayzaan said:
but then its not original...right? because it clearly states in the letter to send the original from union council. Are you sure they will just accept the document from Nadra?
Yes they do, i saw that document it specially designed for foreign use, just like these days they are issuing / birth certificate. But for my case, I see stamp of union councile plus stap of registered n registrar as well, anyway let see if it work.

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
ma35 said:
Yes they do, i saw that document it specially designed for foreign use, just like these days they are issuing / birth certificate. But for my case, I see stamp of union councile plus stap of registered n registrar as well, anyway let see if it work.
hmm interesting, good to know I guess.

Hey ma35, after sending these docs back to them...they will start processing our file? and from what i've seen from some of the other people here, it seems that in 2-3 months they send request for remed and ppr...so is it safe to assume that if they're satisfied with the documents we send them, then we can expect remed/ppr in 2-3 months after this?

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
You should be hearing for CIC Islamabad end of July of mid of August 2012

nabeeha said:
my file transfer is 5 dec 2011 havent got anythng yet hw much tym i have 2 wait more for some request??? kindly help???

ma35

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
fayzaan said:
hmm interesting, good to know I guess.

Hey ma35, after sending these docs back to them...they will start processing our file? and from what i've seen from some of the other people here, it seems that in 2-3 months they send request for remed and ppr...so is it safe to assume that if they're satisfied with the documents we send them, then we can expect remed/ppr in 2-3 months after this?
Yes you r right, hope for the best... n wait for remed request.

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
Congratulations!! please share your timeline.

FM_jun said:
ALHUMDULLILLAH yesterday i got my passport request...

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mahshar said:
second time.
i am just asking if anyone knows how to send documents from kabul to islamabad embassy
i am running out of time anyone please help. thanks.
@Mahshar
send it by FEDEX or DHL if you have time more than a week, and if you have less time so its better if any member of your family come to Peshawar and send it from there it will arrive within one day and there will be no delay.

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omar Mirza said:
You should be hearing for CIC Islamabad end of July of mid of August 2012
@ omar Mirza

Bro no one can forecast, we dont know what will be happening after a second, some members didn't hear since may 2011 I feel every body that this process is so painful, the one thing we can to keep doing prayers and insha Allah everyone will be with their love ones soon.

Mahshar

Apr 28, 2012
Thank you so much Afghan0123. I know DHL or FEDEX doesn't deliever mail to post box. I have 10 days. Would you please tell me the address of immigration section in islamabd that DHL or FEDEX will deliever mail to. thanks again.

afghan0123 said:
@ Mahshar
send it by FEDEX or DHL if you have time more than a week, and if you have less time so its better if any member of your family come to Peshawar and send it from there it will arrive within one day and there will be no delay.

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Mahshar said:
second time.
i am just asking if anyone knows how to send documents from kabul to islamabad embassy
i am running out of time anyone please help. thanks.
you have to send the police form with other document from pakistan because the Afghan Foriegn ministry will fax it to Afghan embassy to islamabad then you go to islamabad n get it from afghan embassy n put it together with other documents n send it by mailing like TCS or somting else n i did by TCS

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
today i check my E case, there is a change that the medical result has recieved which is i did in the middle of June n i send the police n other required documents last thursday just waiting for Passport request pray me freinds to get it soon inshallah

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
I have another question....

I read some response earlier about similar concern but I want to confirm how to do this...

When I got my AOR, it says that they need the forms and additional information completed and mailed to them within 30 days. The letter was from June 8 and we received it around 22nd or something of June. So I definitely need an extension, how do I ask them for an extension? can I (sponsor) email them? or does my wife (principal applicant) have to email them? or do we have to mail a letter? and what do we need to include in the letter?

Also...my wife stayed in Quetta for 6months + with her parents and then moved back to Rawalpindi after that...so as per their request I have to provide police clearance from her 18th birthday forward and for any location she has stayed for 6 months +.

Since she is in Rawalpindi now...whats the easiest way to get the police certificate from Quetta? and do the police know what we need? because the situation is that since May 2011, she has lived in Rawalpindi then in August of 2011 she moved to Quetta with her parents, then she came back to Rawalpindi with her family in April of 2012...So I don't understand how this police certificate thing works...do I have to provide police certificate for Rawalpindi? if so, what is it expected to say on there?

Any help would be appreciated!!! thank you!

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
passionate lover - your spouse does not have to go back to canada to pay the rprf - as long as she has a credit card.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp (Instructions on how to pay RPRF)

RPRF payments or other correspondence:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

After paying the fees, you must send a copy of the receipt either by email or fax to CHC-islamabad and send copy2 to the Mississauga CIC office. The letter that was sent to your spouse in Pakistan, clearly mention the details. Also, the letter says, if the RPRF is not paid, that means, if your sponsor paid the fees, simply send the receipts mentioned in the letter.

PM me if you have any other questions

Passionate Lover said:
I am a family class immigrant as dependent
I got my ppr recently they asked in letter to submit rprf from canada but the sponser is here can we submit rprf from pakistab or sponser has to go back to canada for rprf..?

DSF

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2011
Doc's Request.
16 March 2012
AOR Received.
16 March 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2011
Med's Request
10 May 2012
Med's Done....
25 May 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30 June 2012.... received by chc I on 3 july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 dec 2012.... recived18 dec 2012
LANDED..........
soon inshaAllah
emanzaib said:
Congratss DSF.. see I told you not to worry.. :) did your re-med get updated on ecas? if so when? because last week I remember you were saying it's still not updated
no emanzaib it isnot updated till now. i wonder whats going on...
lolss

DSF

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2011
Doc's Request.
16 March 2012
AOR Received.
16 March 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2011
Med's Request
10 May 2012
Med's Done....
25 May 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30 June 2012.... received by chc I on 3 july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 dec 2012.... recived18 dec 2012
LANDED..........
soon inshaAllah
my ecase changed to in process on 25th june and recieved call from cic on 28 june. on 30 june i recieved ppr. i sent it the same day and they will recieve it on monday inshaAllah.
plsss plssss pray for me that i shud spend my eid wd my hubby in ca.
im ssoooooooooooo impatient

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mahshar said:
Thank you so much Afghan0123. I know DHL or FEDEX doesn't deliever mail to post box. I have 10 days. Would you please tell me the address of immigration section in islamabd that DHL or FEDEX will deliever mail to. thanks again.
@ Mahshar, Postal is not compulsory you may send it to their regular address as below

Canadian High commission
Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
Islamabad, Pakistan