+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Never voted in Pakistan before today I have voted for the country. People are coming to vote very enthusiastically.
Please go out and vote don't stay at home. There wont be any courier today either :p

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
lolz thanks for your 2 cents ( $0.05 would have been better coz 2 cents are about to disappear soon)
I applied because I was fine with 24 months, but they changed it to 28 months.
If I would have known that it's going to be 28 months, I would have not applied ;D
This is why I agree with Farhan1..

See When you applied the timeline must have been 28 months, if today you get to know
they changed it to 50 months. How would you feel..

fizz1234 said:
You just said the timeline was 24 months, than what are you agreeing to :s ? If some were done quicker than the other so what, the timeline when you applied [ not just YOU, but whoever did] is the time you were okay with during the submission. Otherwise people should not apply, my $0.02.

ashley1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Omar Mirza said:
Medical results can take time sometimes. The IOM in G-6/4 Islamabad sends huge piles of medical results to Delhi every once a week.

I also remember when the embassy asked my wife to go through the medical test again which she had done a few months ago, i replied back with the proofs i had kept such as receipt and the green form copy.

I also got in touch with the India IOM - I googled their address and contacts and sent them a bunch of emails. After a months, they asked for the passport and after 3 weeks, she had the visa. Hope this information is useful to all who have gone through the medical and are stuck in the same position as i was.

Regards,
Omar
great job i want to contact new delhi desperately , kindly share the address and how you managed to contact them, pls share

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
hhassa said:
I was going to write something bad here and my husband just called me saying that he loves me ... lol soooo I changed my mind. But still I am just mad at CHC-Islamabadiessss
LOL ;D ;D
This is the spirit that keeps us all going!

vampirella

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
vampirella said:
Quick question guys. A friend of mine is sponsoring his family in Pakistan. He was advised that the file is already in Pakistan and will be having their medical soon. How long should it take before the family gets the visa?
Anyone who can answer?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Princesss said:
lolz thanks for your 2 cents ( $0.05 would have been better coz 2 cents are about to disappear soon)
I applied because I was fine with 24 months, but they changed it to 28 months.
If I would have known that it's going to be 28 months, I would have not applied ;D
This is why I agree with Farhan1..

See When you applied the timeline must have been 28 months, if today you get to know

My .2cents worth is this. When we applied in Sept 2010 the processing time was 18 months then went up to now

28 months ask me why I'm P****d off and I can give 18 moths worth. I pray that mu hubby gets PPR soon In Sha Allah

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
micmac101 said:
My .2cents worth is this. When we applied in Sept 2010 the processing time was 18 months then went up to now

28 months ask me why I'm P****d off and I can give 18 moths worth. I pray that mu hubby gets PPR soon In Sha Allah
I think that Princess and others have different view of the CHC process.
If u cant fight for ur love/right and dont have patient then ur relationship is not worth anything. If u really love someone, u would fight for them no matter wat.

Personalli everyone has seen ma bad n good days. If i wasnt fighting for someone that means everything to me then i would be stupid.

Wat basically im saying the timeline of CHC should not describe ur relationship with ur spouse. Hey i applied wen timeline was 14-18 months, then it changed to 18-24 months, then to 26 months and now 28 months n for me it has been 28 months but still no visa they have my hubbys pp.

Doesnt matter wat the timeline is Allah swt will test u to see how much u mean to each other, My husband and I always fought cuz of CHC, but after all these months Alhamdulillah our relationship is stronger and getting stronger, and this is Allah swts Plan to make u too understand each other. Rather then to rush be together in 12 months and then dislike each other saying we have nothing in comment.

I personally dislike it wen people say that if i knew timeline was this i wont have that...
which is stupid becuz people are using the timeline to describe their relationship which is reallllllly sad. Jus cuz our spouses live in Afghanistan or Pakistan doesnt make them any less then us. We are ALL equal doesnt matter wat country we live in.

People should stop thinking that the world runs under their nose.

Sorry i might not kno everyones personal life story, but atleast dont disrespect ur spouse on public forms, even if they dont kno it. I think its REALLY DISRESPECTFUL and DISGUSTING that people have so much disrespect.

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
R.Mujgani said:
If u cant fight for ur love/right and dont have patient then ur relationship is not worth anything. If u really love someone, u would fight for them no matter wat.

Personalli everyone has seen ma bad n good days. If i wasnt fighting for someone that means everything to me then i would be stupid.

Wat basically im saying the timeline of CHC should not describe ur relationship with ur spouse. Hey i applied wen timeline was 14-18 months, then it changed to 18-24 months, then to 26 months and now 28 months n for me it has been 28 months but still no visa they have my hubbys pp.

Doesnt matter wat the timeline is Allah swt will test u to see how much u mean to each other, My husband and I always fought cuz of CHC, but after all these months Alhamdulillah our relationship is stronger and getting stronger, and this is Allah swts Plan to make u too understand each other. Rather then to rush be together in 12 months and then dislike each other saying we have nothing in comment.

I personally dislike it wen people say that if i knew timeline was this i wont have that...
which is stupid becuz people are using the timeline to describe their relationship which is reallllllly sad. Jus cuz our spouses live in Afghanistan or Pakistan doesnt make them any less then us. We are ALL equal doesnt matter wat country we live in.

Sorry i might not kno everyones personal life story, but atleast dont disrespect ur spouse on public forms, even if they dont kno it. I think its REALLY DISRESPECTFUL and DISGUSTING that people have so much disrespect.
I so so agree with you !!

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I just screamed:
''Mommyyyyy Two angels just commented on this forum''
lolz just a joke ;)

You girls just don't know how to read between the lines.
It's alright, whatever I write or say here is not meant to be read between the lines by everyone.
lolz
no hard feelings

Suzum27 said:
I so so agree with you !!

R.Mujgani said:

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
You are my sister from another mother.
I pray that your hubby gets ppr soon Inshallah :)

micmac101 said:

Kasam_se

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thunder Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
I'll fight to the bitter end for my other half. Ill go on hunger strike in front of parliament if I have to. Ill goto war with government if I have to. My wife is my right and I'm hers. Ill not stop fighting until she gets here. And if Khuda Na khwasta she doesn't get visa after all this then fakk this country. Ill goto my village back home and live with my lady. My purpose is education (electrical engineer - 3rd generation ) in this country not the comforts and facilities. These don't matter. Ill sleep on charpai and be happy in no light with my soulmate than sleep on silk sheets here in Canada.

Just saying.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Awwwww, this is sooooo sweeeeeeeet.
Bro, they will give visa soon to your wife, Inshallah

Silk sheets are available in Pakistan too, just kidding :)
Pakistan has many high quality products which get exported.
I buy like my 50$ jean from here and it's MADE IN PAKISTAN
I'm like wow

CIC system is bad, but I love Canada. It's not a bad country.

Kasam_se said:
I'll fight to the bitter end for my other half. Ill go on hunger strike in front of parliament if I have to. Ill goto war with government if I have to. My wife is my right and I'm hers. Ill not stop fighting until she gets here. And if Khuda Na khwasta she doesn't get visa after all this then fakk this country. Ill goto my village back home and live with my lady. My purpose is education (electrical engineer - 3rd generation ) in this country not the comforts and facilities. These don't matter. Ill sleep on charpai and be happy in no light with my soulmate than sleep on silk sheets here in Canada.

Just saying.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Princesss said:
Awwwww, this is sooooo sweeeeeeeet.
Bro, they will give visa soon to your wife, Inshallah

Silk sheets are available in Pakistan too, just kidding :)
Pakistan has many high quality products which get exported.
I buy like my 50$ jean from here and it's MADE IN PAKISTAN
I'm like wow

CIC system is bad, but I love Canada. It's not a bad country.
jus cuz ur raise in Canada doesnt mean for u to look down at ur nation n its people n Canada doesnt encourage u to leave ur culture and religion which is a good thing about this country. But sometimes people like urself get used to this western culture that u dont like ur own culture and people and think to high of urself. Please dont think high of urself, becuz thats wen Allah swt will teach you a lesson. Showing off will not help u to back urself wit wat u always say. and lately u have been negative towards some people who comment back to u.

Seriously i never say anything to u, but ur old enough to control urself in a public forum thanks you
little girl. (even though ur older then me). U made urself look bad wen u said that the guy in the plane was flirting wit u n u enjoyed it. lmao woww the thinks u have said. Truly u are a Canadian princess.

Like any other Pakistani, or Afghan u have lost ur self in this country due to, too much freedom and right. which is y ur always backing up Canada.
And have u notice no here talks bad about Canada jus that CHC and Immigration system is bad.

Im not Pakistani but its sad that u would choice Canada over ur Homeland.
I love Canada too but not as much as my nation (Afghanistan) no matter wat people say.

If u cant be committeed to urself, ur people/nation u cant never be commiitteed to ur loved ones.

Thank u for calling us an Angle, but u where not the point of ma msg.
jus ur name was mention from the comment u made.

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Princesss said:
Awwww that's sooooo cuteee sis
Inshallah we will be done soon with CHC
INSHALLAH....

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Princesss said:

When I applied it was 26/24 months[dont remember which one], now its 28, it may go up by 12 more in the next 6 months. People should start acting like they were old enough to be married and not someone who is still as curious as a cat when watching Dora the explorer.

Stop whining or ask for a refund :p but wait you already agreed when applying with CICs no refund policy :p