VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
Princesss said:
I just screamed:
''Mommyyyyy Two angels just commented on this forum''
lolz just a joke ;)

You girls just don't know how to read between the lines.
It's alright, whatever I write or say here is not meant to be read between the lines by everyone.
lolz
no hard feelings
Don't know if u have notice or not but I never tried commenting on ur views but this time u made me to.

Firstly thankyou for calling us Angels even it was in a sarcastic way. :)

Secondly I agree that CHC is a pain coz of their unpredictable processing timeline. I too get frustrated and that's normal. But I never ever regret my decision of marrying to a Guy who is a Pakistani but lives in Canada. No matter what the timeline goes to He is still my husband n will remain one in every hardship and happiness. So no regrets. about the timeline yes we can be frustrated and angry and even curse CIC/CHC. But at the end all u can do is wait,pray and have faith that in end everything will be sorted out at its rightfully decided time by Allah. :)

As for Micmac101 agreeing wih you...m sure she'll agree with us that even after all this frustration all she does is pray to Allah for patience n hope. At least that how her impression has on my by reading her posts. :) She's a smart woman. :)

As for you I really never wanted to comment anything on ur views co I always found u to be overly diplomatic and changing & denying your statements from time to time. :)

I was simply agreeing on what R.Mujghani said. :) But since u quoted me hence I had to reply back.

Oh btw no hard feelings Lolx

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Suzum27 said:
Don't know if u have notice or not but I never tried commenting on ur views but this time u made me to.

Secondly I agree that CHC is a pain coz of their unpredictable processing timeline. I too get frustrated and that's normal. But I never ever regret my decision of marrying to a Guy who is a Pakistani but lives in Canada. No matter what the timeline goes to He is still my husband n will remain one in every hardship and happiness. So no regrets. about the timeline yes we can be frustrated and angry and even curse CIC/CHC. But at the end all u can do is wait,pray and have faith that in end everything will be sorted out at its rightfully decided time by Allah. :)

As for Micmac101 agreeing wih you...m sure she'll agree with us that even after all this frustration all she does is pray to Allah for patience n hope. At least that how her impression has on my by reading her posts. :) She's a smart woman. :)

As for you I really never wanted to comment anything on ur views co I always found u to be overly diplomatic and changing & denying your statements from time to time. :)

I was simply agreeing on what R.Mujghani said. :) But since u quoted me hence I had to reply back.

+1 ma sista :D

anyone who thinks they are overly diplomatic and changing & denying their statements will never get far in life i jus feel bad for anyone that has to deal with that ... bachara

(May Allah swt help this women).

Again Sorry Princess but your challenging others to come back at you and well we are giving it to you.
Canadian Princess (name suites you loll ) jokin no hard feelings and dont get me wrong
you might be nice, but the way ur coming out is making me think diff.

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
fizz1234 said:
You just said the timeline was 24 months, than what are you agreeing to :s ? If some were done quicker than the other so what, the timeline when you applied [ not just YOU, but whoever did] is the time you were okay with during the submission. Otherwise people should not apply, my $0.02.
I don't understand your theory of "if people are not okay with the timeline they should not apply". How else do you expect us to bring loved once here in Canada?
Let me explain and make you understand. We are concern because we do not know what to expect next. Not only timelines CHC-Islamabad timelines are subjective to change but also CHC - Islamabad do not promise us to finish the case in 28 months (or whatever the timeline is) it can take longer. CHC - Islamabad do not bother to reply to our emails. PMP's can't really help as it is not in their hands.
I will give you my example, I was told that my husband case in the queue to be scheduled for an interview, now it has been 9 month and still have note received anything from them. In total it has been 21 months since I filed the case and still have not received, no interview request, no re-med request, nothing at all. Timeline have changed 2 times already. Initially it was 24 months then it changed to 26 and now it is 28 months. Personally I am worried that if they have not made any progress in my case for past 20 months how are they going to finish everything else meaning (re-med, interview (in case it does not get waived), ppr, issue visa) in remaining 8 months huh? I think you have recently applied and have not experienced yet.
I hope you understand now ... and what is this $0.02 any way ?? what does that event mean ??

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Waiting_Eyes said:
LOL ;D ;D
This is the spirit that keeps us all going!
Yeah hoping just few months to go I hope really I do....

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
R.Mujgani said:
I think that Princess and others have different view of the CHC process.
If u cant fight for ur love/right and dont have patient then ur relationship is not worth anything. If u really love someone, u would fight for them no matter wat.

Personalli everyone has seen ma bad n good days. If i wasnt fighting for someone that means everything to me then i would be stupid.

Wat basically im saying the timeline of CHC should not describe ur relationship with ur spouse. Hey i applied wen timeline was 14-18 months, then it changed to 18-24 months, then to 26 months and now 28 months n for me it has been 28 months but still no visa they have my hubbys pp.

Doesnt matter wat the timeline is Allah swt will test u to see how much u mean to each other, My husband and I always fought cuz of CHC, but after all these months Alhamdulillah our relationship is stronger and getting stronger, and this is Allah swts Plan to make u too understand each other. Rather then to rush be together in 12 months and then dislike each other saying we have nothing in comment.

I personally dislike it wen people say that if i knew timeline was this i wont have that...
which is stupid becuz people are using the timeline to describe their relationship which is reallllllly sad. Jus cuz our spouses live in Afghanistan or Pakistan doesnt make them any less then us. We are ALL equal doesnt matter wat country we live in.

People should stop thinking that the world runs under their nose.

Sorry i might not kno everyones personal life story, but atleast dont disrespect ur spouse on public forms, even if they dont kno it. I think its REALLY DISRESPECTFUL and DISGUSTING that people have so much disrespect.
Who is disrespecting whom?? Me and Princess were primarily talking about CHC as to they keep changing thier timelines and do not bother to let us know what is going on with our cases... I am very confused with your comments :eek:

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hhassa said:
I don't understand your theory of "if people are not okay with the timeline they should not apply". How else do you expect us to bring loved once here in Canada?
Let me explain and make you understand. We are concern because we do not know what to expect next. Not only timelines CHC-Islamabad timelines are subjective to change but also CHC - Islamabad do not promise us to finish the case in 28 months (or whatever the timeline is) it can take longer. CHC - Islamabad do not bother to reply to our emails. PMP's can't really help as it is not in their hands.
I will give you my example, I was told that my husband case in the queue to be scheduled for an interview, now it has been 9 month and still have note received anything from them. In total it has been 21 months since I filed the case and still have not received, no interview request, no re-med request, nothing at all. Timeline have changed 2 times already. Initially it was 24 months then it changed to 26 and now it is 28 months. Personally I am worried that if they have not made any progress in my case for past 20 months how are they going to finish everything else meaning (re-med, interview (in case it does not get waived), ppr, issue visa) in remaining 8 months huh? I think you have recently applied and have not experienced yet.
I hope you understand now ... and what is this $0.02 any way ?? what does that event mean ??
u have to send them enough proof to make them satisfy that your marriage is genuine and they will take u oout of the interview que

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hhassa said:
Who is disrespecting whom?? Me and Princess were primarily talking about CHC as to they keep changing thier timelines and do not bother to let us know what is going on with our cases... I am very confused with your comments :eek:
ma point is that you should not let CHC timeline to describe your relationship
your doing this for a good reason and have a good patient and you will finish with a sweet victory.

and i wasnt talkin about you... to be honest no disrespect i have never talked or commented back at you

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
Only thing I can say to both of you is
Angels ARE ON FIREEEEEE LOLZZZZ

My prof always says whenever lots of people decide to critic on something
it has to be something really interesting.
Your posts prove it

I never called you Angle but I called you Angel :p
Angels in the form of smart ladies

It's hilarious how you people get annoyed so quick lolzzz
Once again try reading between the lines
If all of us who comment here on the forum are gathered together
I'm sure no one is going to speak the way they comment over here.
Chill now
Sorry to all those whose feelings are hurt because of me.
You guys don't know me and would never know me in person except for Shah ggg
no point of taking my comments too personally.
Other than that upto you

Suzum27 said:

R.Mujgani said:
jus cuz ur raise in Canada doesnt mean for u to look down at ur nation n its people n Canada doesnt encourage u to leave ur culture and religion which is a good thing about this country. But sometimes people like urself get used to this western culture that u dont like ur own culture and people and think to high of urself. Please dont think high of urself, becuz thats wen Allah swt will teach you a lesson. Showing off will not help u to back urself wit wat u always say. and lately u have been negative towards some people who comment back to u.

Seriously i never say anything to u, but ur old enough to control urself in a public forum thanks you
little girl. (even though ur older then me). U made urself look bad wen u said that the guy in the plane was flirting wit u n u enjoyed it. lmao woww the thinks u have said. Truly u are a Canadian princess.

Like any other Pakistani, or Afghan u have lost ur self in this country due to, too much freedom and right. which is y ur always backing up Canada.
And have u notice no here talks bad about Canada jus that CHC and Immigration system is bad.

Im not Pakistani but its sad that u would choice Canada over ur Homeland.
I love Canada too but not as much as my nation (Afghanistan) no matter wat people say.

If u cant be committeed to urself, ur people/nation u cant never be commiitteed to ur loved ones.

Thank u for calling us an Angle, but u where not the point of ma msg.
jus ur name was mention from the comment u made.

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Kasam_se said:
I'll fight to the bitter end for my other half. Ill go on hunger strike in front of parliament if I have to. Ill goto war with government if I have to. My wife is my right and I'm hers. Ill not stop fighting until she gets here. And if Khuda Na khwasta she doesn't get visa after all this then fakk this country. Ill goto my village back home and live with my lady. My purpose is education (electrical engineer - 3rd generation ) in this country not the comforts and facilities. These don't matter. Ill sleep on charpai and be happy in no light with my soulmate than sleep on silk sheets here in Canada.

Just saying.
I swear to ALLAH if today I get to know that my husband cant be here for whatever reason I will leave right away and go live with him in sareee wi garmi with no electricity lol ... BTW I mean it ... so I am still confused who was talking about describving relationship with timelines and all .....

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
R.Mujgani said:
+1 ma sista :D

anyone who thinks they are overly diplomatic and changing & denying their statements will never get far in life i jus feel bad for anyone that has to deal with that ... bachara

(May Allah swt help this women).

Again Sorry Princess but your challenging others to come back at you and well we are giving it to you.
Canadian Princess (name suites you loll ) jokin no hard feelings and dont get me wrong
you might be nice, but the way ur coming out is making me think diff.
*facepalm* *facepalm* waqai mein May Allah Swt helps her.

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
R.Mujgani said:
u have to send them enough proof to make them satisfy that your marriage is genuine and they will take u oout of the interview que
I have done that ... whats next ??

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Princesss said:
Only thing I can say to both of you is
Angels ARE ON FIREEEEEE LOLZZZZ

My prof always says whenever lots of people decide to critic on something
it has to be something really interesting.
Your posts prove it

I never called you Angle but I called you Angel :p

lol may be
lol may be you should change ur name ... lol people either really like it or despite it... BTW my hubby calls me princess sometimes when in good mood... lol so I like it

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Suzum27 said:

you guys are writing very long posts I am lazy to readdd so I am going to skip it ... Sorry :eek:

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
R.Mujgani said:
ma point is that you should not let CHC timeline to describe your relationship
your doing this for a good reason and have a good patient and you will finish with a sweet victory.

and i wasnt talkin about you... to be honest no disrespect i have never talked or commented back at you

I hope so too ... but I don't need victory I just want CHC to finish ASAP so I can start my life with my hubby :( that's all I want and wait for .....

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
I was going to say this samething
but out of respect I felt that it's important I read and I did.
Because if someone takes the time to write to/about me I always want to out of respect
read it.

hhassa said:
you guys are writing very long posts I am lazy to readdd so I am going to skip it ... Sorry :eek: