+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

13mera7

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Princesss said:
I googled it up. It can have different meanings like
'Institute of Medecine'
However, Google doesn't say the meaning of IOM being generated..
This is why I asked here. Thanks for your reply!
international organisation migrant

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
narb said:
Thanks. Well our case was put in interview que since then and we sent in updated proof of contact (FB messages, skype logs, money transfers, cards) and they took us out of interview que in march.
Wow....my case was also taken out of interview queue in March. If you dont mind sharing, when did you submit Medicals exactly? And after how long did you get PPR? Thanks in advance.

And did they request Re-PCC as well?

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
True

hhassa said:
Cogrates.... but I am very confused for some people they do everything so quickly but for some people like me ... my hubby have not event received his re-med ... submitted file back in aug 2011 .. I am soooo freaking tired of this BS

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
The meaning is not clear..
I emailed them today to ask if they received our re-med or not.
As always I'm sure they will not bother to reply back.
However, in the GCMS notes they always say that they replied us back
which is not true. Out of 6 or 7 emails we sent them in 2 years they
replied back only twice.

13mera7 said:
international organisation migrant

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Medical results can take time sometimes. The IOM in G-6/4 Islamabad sends huge piles of medical results to Delhi every once a week.

I also remember when the embassy asked my wife to go through the medical test again which she had done a few months ago, i replied back with the proofs i had kept such as receipt and the green form copy.

I also got in touch with the India IOM - I googled their address and contacts and sent them a bunch of emails. After a months, they asked for the passport and after 3 weeks, she had the visa. Hope this information is useful to all who have gone through the medical and are stuck in the same position as i was.

Regards,
Omar

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
narb said:
Thanks. Well our case was put in interview que since then and we sent in updated proof of contact (FB messages, skype logs, money transfers, cards) and they took us out of interview que in march.
when did you exactly provide them more prove? and how long it took for them to remove you from interview Queue? I am also in interview queue but I have provided them more proof in feb 2013. But I have not received anything from them yet. I honestly don't even if I ever will be ....feeling restless/impatient today :(:(:(:(:(

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks bro

Omar Mirza said:
Medical results can take time sometimes. The IOM in G-6/4 Islamabad sends huge piles of medical results to Delhi every once a week.

I also remember when the embassy asked my wife to go through the medical test again which she had done a few months ago, i replied back with the proofs i had kept such as receipt and the green form copy.

I also got in touch with the India IOM - I googled their address and contacts and sent them a bunch of emails. After a months, they asked for the passport and after 3 weeks, she had the visa. Hope this information is useful to all who have gone through the medical and are stuck in the same position as i was.

Regards,
Omar

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Princesss said:
I was going to write something bad here and my husband just called me saying that he loves me ... lol soooo I changed my mind. But still I am just mad at CHC-Islamabadiessss

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
I know I might get some stick for this but we all knew before applying for this process that it takes some time. So whats the big deal with people freaking out over the time line. It is not that the CIC misrepresented the timeline or anything.

I guess the only thing of inconvenience is that they dont have any kind of update mechanism [other than the online status check].

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
fizz1234 said:
I know I might get some stick for this but we all knew before applying for this process that it takes some time. So whats the big deal with people freaking out over the time line. It is not that the CIC misrepresented the timeline or anything.

I guess the only thing of inconvenience is that they dont have any kind of update mechanism [other than the online status check].
Not true. You applied recently, but I applied more than 2 years ago when people were getting sponsored within a year to 16 months. Now, I'm in my 25th month and still waiting.... If CHC had simply tried to stick to their timelines or at the very least not allowed them to double, I would have been happy.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Farhan1 said:
Not true. You applied recently, but I applied more than 2 years ago when people were getting sponsored within a year to 16 months. Now, I'm in my 25th month and still waiting.... If CHC had simply tried to stick to their timelines or at the very least not allowed them to double, I would have been happy.
What was the expected time frame from CIC when you applied ?

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
It showed 24 months on their website,
but I think cases were done very quick in the past.

fizz1234 said:
What was the expected time frame from CIC when you applied ?

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Awwww that's sooooo cuteee sis
Inshallah we will be done soon with CHC

hhassa said:
I was going to write something bad here and
my husband just called me saying that he loves me
... lol
soooo I changed my mind. But still I am just mad at CHC-Islamabadiessss

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I agree

Farhan1 said:

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Princesss said:
You just said the timeline was 24 months, than what are you agreeing to :s ? If some were done quicker than the other so what, the timeline when you applied [ not just YOU, but whoever did] is the time you were okay with during the submission. Otherwise people should not apply, my $0.02.