+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

new gleam

Sep 28, 2012
Danny4450 said:
I don't think anyone here disagrees that what he did was terrible.

But calling someone names that you wouldn't want to be addressed as is also wrong and shows your class.

If there is a person who can use such words for him, is his wife. If he is answerable to someone, thats his wife and Allah.

With that said, I would really appreciate if people stop bashing him and instead pray for him.
bro u r right i agree wd u
yes If he is answerable to someone, thats is his wife and Allah.

then y he shared this kind story on this`forum :mad:

aksar is pe kieye gaey comments parh k lug raha hey k jesay osay kaha giya hey

k bhai tum ney jo kaam kia`wo bohot acha hey or tum dosron ko b bohot achey ideas dey rahey ho :mad:

kisi kism ki situation mey bhi kia partner ko cheat krna sahi hey?

or jo log os k is kam k lieye humdardi rakhtey hain tu onhey b soch lena chahieye k wo kia kr rahey hain

ALLAH hum sub ko hidayat dey or seedhey rastey pe rakhey aameen

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Eeeeek! Disgusting!!

lol...a very short comment and like it...natural and non-judgemental reply

Well_Wisher

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation Nasir Bro ;) Its a Great news for u and for all of us After Eid :p :p :p Wish u gudluck for your future ;D

I am waiting

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH SOON
Abdul Nasir said:
Subhan Allah. Subhan Allah. Subhan Allah
Alhamdulellah. Alhamdulellah. Alhamdulellah
Allah O Akbar. Allah O Akbar. Allah O akbar
Allahuma Suhale Allah Sayednaa Muhammad Wa Alla Haley Wa Ashabi Hajmaheen.

I got my passport with visa 18 days after i sent it.

Tank you very much from all of you lovely guys in the forum from ur supports and prayers.

A special tanx to farhad jan and Atif jan my afghan brothers.

Wish u all the best.
congratulations bro

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
disfrust said:
actually it was our MP who first told us if we dont hear anything from CIC - Isb after four months then we should get in touch wid our MP. A month later dis immi friend of mine said da same thing. i really think u should contact ur MP
oh nice! we'll be emailing the MP. but since my security, criminality and eligibility checks haven't even started, i wonder what good will it do :(

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
disfrust said:
i m usually not the one to judge but since u have put it up on dis forum i cant help myself n comment tht u r one horrible human being and a pathetic excuse for a husband...cheating is one of the worst thing u can do u to ur spouse...dere is no excuse for cheating n what makes me sick to da stomach is tht u have done it to da woman carrying "your child".

u dont deserve tht wonderful woman!

Wonder how u'd feel if she did da same thing n gave the same excuse!!
Wow...it's like that he cheated on you....everyone responsible for his or her actions in this world and in another, so please don't call some in such name where you don't have the right to do...since he is big enough to get married, than morally he is capable of making is own decision and understand the consequence of his action.

Solution to his problem as follow: Start working out by going to gym and turn all excessive testosterone to muscle. if you can't go to the gym than read books and keep your mind busy. Research showed that men are think about sexually activities 3 times a day at least. So it's natural, but don't let this thing destroy your life....

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Omar Mirza said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLgRTnWr3d4

I just dedicated this song to my wife. I also like this band. Enjoy!
sweeet! not that i was able to open this (no Youtube in Pakistan :( ) Can someone suggest a good and reliable site where i can listen to pakistani music?

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
oh nice! we'll be emailing the MP. but since my security, criminality and eligibility checks haven't even started, i wonder what good will it do :(
from my personal experience....when ever we got in touch wid da MP thts when there was some progress on our case.

besides wht good wud it be waiting for something to happen...mite as well take some action....dont u think so ??

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
masoud100 said:
This process is really killing me. My wife did her Chest Xray for Remed on October 4th, 2012 and I have a weird feeling that it is lost somewhere because my wife did her Remed (without chest xray due to pregnancy) and sent her Passport all around Sep 14, 2012. Then after the Visa Office called and said we cannot give you visa until chest ray she did do it but didnt have her passport, etc withher at the IOM in Islamabad. Neither did they give her a recipt or anything for the chest x-ray. I need her here by November 20, 2012 since my uncle is coming to Canada on that day and it is better for her to go with him since he can speak english, etc and also after November 20 she wont be allowed on the plane due to expecting soon.

I have missed every Eid with my wife since I have been married in 2010. I have cheated on my wife millions of times not because I dont love her, bue because she is not here and is too far away from me. I am not a phone type of person and hate even talking to my friends on the phone and would rather just be face to face. Halloween came by and again Shaitan is straying me on the wrong path and all this could be solved just by my wife being here
no hard feelings .......... app ajj kul bhee apnay aap ko insaan hee kahtay hoo

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Abdul Nasir said:
Subhan Allah. Subhan Allah. Subhan Allah
Alhamdulellah. Alhamdulellah. Alhamdulellah
Allah O Akbar. Allah O Akbar. Allah O akbar
Allahuma Suhale Allah Sayednaa Muhammad Wa Alla Haley Wa Ashabi Hajmaheen.

I got my passport with visa 18 days after i sent it.

Tank you very much from all of you lovely guys in the forum from ur supports and prayers.

A special tanx to farhad jan and Atif jan my afghan brothers.

Wish u all the best.
congrats bro
ALHUMDULILLAH

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
disfrust said:
from my personal experience....when ever we got in touch wid da MP thts when there was some progress on our case.

besides wht good wud it be waiting for something to happen...mite as well take some action....dont u think so ??
\
You're so right about it disfrust! I just got my GCMS notes the other day, and the ONLY activity(except the remedicals) in the last 8 months was in June when we made an enquiry through the MP. Now with this solid evidence in hand, we're definitely going to be more in touch with MP.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
tofan-ram said:
Solution to his problem as follow: Start working out by going to gym and turn all excessive testosterone to muscle. if you can't go to the gym than read books and keep your mind busy. Research showed that men are think about sexually activities 3 times a day at least. So it's natural, but don't let this thing destroy your life....
So very practical and objective! +1 for you!

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
rites.of.spring said:
dude you dont even know him and yet you are acting judge, jury and executioner. I don't condone what he did but these are real issues that require empathy and time to heal. We can only contemplate the despair that made Mr Masoud take such a step- that is his despair and for him to come to grips with. Calling him names and bringing his wife into this- speaks poorly of you! In other words STFU!
thats right you dont know him so dont say that ........ i think first you should get to know him ....... and then say all that to his face

disfrust said:
i m usually not the one to judge but since u have put it up on dis forum i cant help myself n comment tht u r one horrible human being and a pathetic excuse for a husband...cheating is one of the worst thing u can do u to ur spouse...dere is no excuse for cheating n what makes me sick to da stomach is tht u have done it to da woman carrying "your child".

u dont deserve tht wonderful woman!

Wonder how u'd feel if she did da same thing n gave the same excuse!!

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
sabii said:
same here.. i got married in Jan 2011 and applied in July 2011 because my Husband's docs took too long to be completed....
this is very normal sister

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
\
You're so right about it disfrust! I just got my GCMS notes the other day, and the ONLY activity(except the remedicals) in the last 8 months was in June when we made an enquiry through the MP. Now with this solid evidence in hand, we're definitely going to be more in touch with MP.
A friend of mine said the same thing... I'm beginning to feel 'no further action is required from you' doesn't mean anything.