Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
tofan-ram said:
Wow...it's like that he cheated on you....everyone responsible for his or her actions in this world and in another, so please don't call some in such name where you don't have the right to do...since he is big enough to get married, than morally he is capable of making is own decision and understand the consequence of his action.

Solution to his problem as follow: Start working out by going to gym and turn all excessive testosterone to muscle. if you can't go to the gym than read books and keep your mind busy. Research showed that men are think about sexually activities 3 times a day at least. So it's natural, but don't let this thing destroy your life....
so Dr. tofan-ram when does the part of your lecture come in ..... where you tell him to "remember Allah" and "remember that you have a wife" and remember that he is an INSAN or i guess was an INSAN

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masoud100 said:
This process is really killing me. My wife did her Chest Xray for Remed on October 4th, 2012 and I have a weird feeling that it is lost somewhere because my wife did her Remed (without chest xray due to pregnancy) and sent her Passport all around Sep 14, 2012. Then after the Visa Office called and said we cannot give you visa until chest ray she did do it but didnt have her passport, etc withher at the IOM in Islamabad. Neither did they give her a recipt or anything for the chest x-ray. I need her here by November 20, 2012 since my uncle is coming to Canada on that day and it is better for her to go with him since he can speak english, etc and also after November 20 she wont be allowed on the plane due to expecting soon.

I have missed every Eid with my wife since I have been married in 2010. I have cheated on my wife millions of times not because I dont love her, bue because she is not here and is too far away from me. I am not a phone type of person and hate even talking to my friends on the phone and would rather just be face to face. Halloween came by and again Shaitan is straying me on the wrong path and all this could be solved just by my wife being here
wah g wah this process is killing u hmmmm u cheater u must kill ur self..........hmmm now i understand y my mom use to say kai mard zaat kuta hote hai today i must say u r one of them kutai :mad: shame on u.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
I don't think anyone here disagrees that what he did was terrible.

But calling someone names that you wouldn't want to be addressed as is also wrong and shows your class.

If there is a person who can use such words for him, is his wife. If he is answerable to someone, thats his wife and Allah.

With that said, I would really appreciate if people stop bashing him and instead pray for him.
bus tum tu rahene he doo danny is nai bhot acha kar nama anjam deya hai na.........agar yeh he cheez is ki begum nai ki hote isi waqat divorce kardeta kuta nahe tu :mad:

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
sawera said:
wah g wah this process is killing u hmmmm u cheater u must kill ur self..........hmmm now i understand y my mom use to say kai mard zaat kuta hote hai today i must say u r one of them kutai :mad: shame on u.
hahahahahahaha

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
We all kno that wat masoud did was wrong n sad n second tellin da public forum. But there is a sayin in the Holy Quraan that if a person does something bad n Allah swt keeps it between him n Allah swt but if the person sits n tells others about what he did then in judgement day Allah swt will tell all his secrets. I am not sure the exact qoute word for word but everyone that needs help jus raise ur hand n make dua n talk only to Allah swt. Thats it.

Allah swt is the only one that can help us. No human can solve ur problems n nor can u trust any human. And agian everyone answers for themselves no one will be there to take the blame or answer for u. Jus like how Alah swt created us has given us everything Allah swt should be the only one we praise n make sure that He is happy from us. Cuz Alkah swt will be the only one we answer too.

May Allah swt help us all and forgive our sins.
May Allah swt shower His blessing on all of us to reunite wit our spouses soon unsha'allah.

Ameen

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
R.Mujgani said:
We all kno that wat masoud did was wrong n sad n second tellin da public forum. But there is a sayin in the Holy Quraan that if a person does something bad n Allah swt keeps it between him n Allah swt but if the person sits n tells others about what he did then in judgement day Allah swt will tell all his secrets. I am not sure the exact qoute word for word but everyone that needs help jus raise ur hand n make dua n talk only to Allah swt. Thats it.

Allah swt is the only one that can help us. No human can solve ur problems n nor can u trust any human. And agian everyone answers for themselves no one will be there to take the blame or answer for u. Jus like how Alah swt created us has given us everything Allah swt should be the only one we praise n make sure that He is happy from us. Cuz Alkah swt will be the only one we answer too.

May Allah swt help us all and forgive our sins.
May Allah swt shower His blessing on all of us to reunite wit our spouses soon unsha'allah.

Ameen
+1

Exactly, thats the reason I asked people not to discuss it anymore. It doesn't suit the sinfuls to point out the sins of others. We probably have comitted so many sins without realizing that we are comitting sins and it doesn't suit us to point them out for others and verbally abuse them and become more sinful by doing so.

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Use a VPN or proxy. If you dont know what they are, then google e'm. You will be able to logon to youtube :)
Lonely without my Hubby said:
sweeet! not that i was able to open this (no Youtube in Pakistan :( ) Can someone suggest a good and reliable site where i can listen to pakistani music?

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Danny4450 said:
+1

Exactly, thats the reason I asked people not to discuss it anymore. It doesn't suit the sinfuls to point out the sins of others. We probably have comitted so many sins without realizing that we are comitting sins and it doesn't suit us to point them out for others and verbally abuse them and become more sinful by doing so.
thank u bhai :) n also +1 for u too for keepin the forum in control n atleast tryin to be positive wit everyone.
Ur right there is no human that can say i have no sin everyone has sinned n its only up to Allah swt to forgive who He wishes.

Well_Wisher

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
Oh G Sawera Sister yar mard tu hum b hain so plzzz remember on thing Five fingers are not equal Ok aur womans b kuch kam nai hoti bus apne apne naseeb ki bat hai but its request to u k sub mard ko abuse na karo jo deserve kerta hai ussi ko galiyan perjni chaiye naaa?????

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
sawera said:
Well sister sub murd bhee aasay nahi hotay ...... this is kind of too much

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mugjani, do you understand urdu? If you do then look at the profanity being directed towards Masood! That is ok with you- and yet you chided me for being mildly rude? Come on yaar!

Sawera STFU! Your vile posts only prove that if there is anyone related to the canine species it is you!

R.Mujgani said:
thank u bhai :) n also +1 for u too for keepin the forum in control n atleast tryin to be positive wit everyone.
Ur right there is no human that can say i have no sin everyone has sinned n its only up to Allah swt to forgive who He wishes.

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Hey Guys!

I think we should close the "masoud" chapter now and discuss our cases instead.

Thank You!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well_Wisher said:
Oh G Sawera Sister yar mard tu hum b hain so plzzz remember on thing Five fingers are not equal Ok aur womans b kuch kam nai hoti bus apne apne naseeb ki bat hai but its request to u k sub mard ko abuse na karo jo deserve kerta hai ussi ko galiyan perjni chaiye naaa?????
hmmm agree with u but read my post again .............what i said kai he is 1 of that kuta so hope u can understand now :D i havent said to all mard .............yeh tu ek mahwara hai kai mard zaat kuta hote hai...... kya samjai g.