+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
raabia88 said:
Hi all
I m silent reader in this forum. Have a question, pls answer anyone. How is Qatar airways frm khi to Toronto route. They hav stopover at Montreal, so will my immigration formalities complete at toronto or at Montreal as visa letter mention something like this. Pls help
Raabia88,

No matter what your final destination is, your immigration and customs is done at the first port of entry and in your case (Travelling with Qatar), it will be Montreal. You will not become resident of Montreal automatically, you will have to specifically mention which province you want to go and settle and you will also have to provide a physical address in that province where your PR card will be mailed.

Hope that explains it, also even if you miss the very next flight, they will surely accomodate you for the next one which is normally withing 30-60 mins as its a frequent destination. Good Luck!

HUNI

Oct 27, 2010
hi every one i hope every is fine and i pray every 1 got their visa as soon as possible.... i want to share some thing with you guys ,my eife sponsored me in april 2 2010.. i did my remedical on 3rd of may and now i got PPR on 23 of july... and submitt my passport on 24 of july... now im waiting for my passport...

Plz tell me wat will be the nexst how many dayz they took to gave back the passort and wat will happened at canadinan airport wat sort of thing we need to remember, wat documents we need to keep...

plz help me i will be very greatful

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HUNI said:
hi every one i hope every is fine and i pray every 1 got their visa as soon as possible.... i want to share some thing with you guys ,my eife sponsored me in april 2 2010.. i did my remedical on 3rd of may and now i got PPR on 23 of july... and submitt my passport on 24 of july... now im waiting for my passport...

Plz tell me wat will be the nexst how many dayz they took to gave back the passort and wat will happened at canadinan airport wat sort of thing we need to remember, wat documents we need to keep...

Passport submitted on 24 July you should have your passport back by now. Hope fully you will receive it back this week.
Procedure at Canadian Airport is simple & easy. They will verify your visa. Please declare the items your wife bringing with her and provide the list of items you think your wife will be brining again within a year to avoid the duty tax. For example on her 1st visit to PK within a year she can bring the declared items with her. Also advice her bring all gold jewellery with her on first time arrival to avoid the duty tax in future arrival's.

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
HUNI said:

It will be anywhere between now and end of month Inshallah! They dont ask any detailed questions at the airport just basic information that can verify that you is you :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
tweety44 said:
ok.. im 24 august aor.. i wish isi week main koi request ajae.. anyways thanx 4 the reply.
i m 23rd aug aor .............................
whn will i hear nythngggggggggggggg i m loosing my patienceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
lonly widout hubby said:
i m 23rd aug aor .............................
whn will i hear nythngggggggggggggg i m loosing my patienceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I understand your frustration, but losing one's patience would definitely not hurry up the visa. Please dont spoil your mental state over dumb CHC-ISB, they are not worth it!! The visa will arrive when Allah miya wishes, so just keep praying! All the very best. I feel your pain...

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
July-2010 said:
Canadian Bear,

Order Caips when they are done with your initial review. I would say after 11-12 months of your AOR date. I would advise you to voluntarily send skype call records, e-mails, labelled photos, recent visit details (if any), facebook communication and/or any thing you believe will help them to determine genuinity of your relationship. Send everything with a cover letter explaining whats underneath and also organize everything in a way that its easy to look at and easy to understand. It will help a lot if it reaches them before your initial review as thats the time when they make up their mind about your case.
You can also send all those Once they request it but it will just add 2-3 months to your process and also once they doubt anything, even if you provide all the information, they my still go deep.
Thanks! I will update with Chat logs and email.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
shamsia said:
I understand your frustration, but losing one's patience would definitely not hurry up the visa. Please dont spoil your mental state over dumb CHC-ISB, they are not worth it!! The visa will arrive when Allah miya wishes, so just keep praying! All the very best. I feel your pain...
u knw my headddddddddddddddddddd is achingggggggggggggggggggg......................
kab agaya kuchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wat r they doin wid our filessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ????????????????
they r crappyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy asssssssssssssssssssssssssssss bas----tar---------------d

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
shamsia said:
thnko for feelin my painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
may ALLAHHH HELP USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
lonly widout hubby said:
thnko for feelin my painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
may ALLAHHH HELP USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
You seriously need to stop thinking about this, Do something to keep yourself busy, join a course, learn a new language. Dont spoil your health over it. I know its easier said than done, but keeping yourself busy will definitely help! Apni health kharaab karne se toh nahi aane wala visa, right? :(

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
shamsia said:
You seriously need to stop thinking about this, Do something to keep yourself busy, join a course, learn a new language. Dont spoil your health over it. I know its easier said than done, but keeping yourself busy will definitely help! Apni health kharaab karne se toh nahi aane wala visa, right? :(
i knw buttttttttttttttttttttttt i cnt thnk of nythng else now , ramazan aur eid tu busy guuzarr gayeeeeeee.............. sab apni apni life mei busy hogaye , magar hum abhye bhi waittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt hey kar rahye hainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
chc bataaa kyun nahye datayeeeeeeeeee kitna time aurrrrrrr lagate gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
itna furstratng hai yeh , kay kuch pata hey nahye kabbbbbbbbbbbbb ayaa gaaaaaa , kab gayeeeeeeee gayee..............
kaha tak pouchaaaaa.....kuchhhhhh nahyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
i knw buttttttttttttttttttttttt i cnt thnk of nythng else now , ramazan aur eid tu busy guuzarr gayeeeeeee.............. sab apni apni life mei busy hogaye , magar hum abhye bhi waittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt hey kar rahye hainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
chc bataaa kyun nahye datayeeeeeeeeee kitna time aurrrrrrr lagate gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
itna furstratng hai yeh , kay kuch pata hey nahye kabbbbbbbbbbbbb ayaa gaaaaaa , kab gayeeeeeeee gayee..............
kaha tak pouchaaaaa.....kuchhhhhh nahyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I know sister I can understand the feeling, I am in the same situation also in these days :(.

n2nadir

Oct 28, 2010
Hi folks,

Quick update, my wife got the passport back today with the immigration visa stamped. The timeline is below. We wish you all the very best with your cases.

March 1, 2010 - App submitted in Canada (March 1, 2010),
May 2010 - AOR (CIC Islamabad contacted my wife in Pakistan to confirm the receipt of application)
May 2011 - CIC asked my wife to re-submit a new police certificate and updated versions of the original immigration forms
June 15, 2011 - CIC requested a re-medical to be submitted
August 19, 2011 - Received PPR (passport request)
September 5, 2011 - Passport received with immigration visa

just lough

Sep 2, 2011
;)congratulation good luck wish you all the best , i have been a reader on this forum for more then year finely decided to congratulate you. you are in my time line ,
humaray lea bh dua ke jea ga suna hai visa jin ka visa lug jai who HUDA kay kareeb hotay hain . kisi or ka visa aya hai ? 8)

just lough

Sep 2, 2011
just lough said:
;)congratulation good luck wish you all the best , i have been a reader on this forum for more then year finely decided to congratulate you. you are in my time line ,
humaray lea bh dua ke jea ga suna hai visa jin ka visa lug jai who HUDA kay kareeb hotay hain . kisi or ka visa aya hai ? 8)