+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raabia88 said:
Thanks amna. Pls see dodge reply, I m kind of confused as qubec has it's own procedures and my immigration is for Toronto. And if it gets delayed how will I catch Toronto flight
Regardless of whichever province u are landing, it doesnt matter. The immigration will take place on the first port of entry. If u are Quebec immigrant or federal, again it doesn't matter if u land in Toronto or Halifax or Montreal.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
amnafahad4life said:
Qatar Airways is really good.. its the best airline i have ever travelled... ur immigration will be done in toronto since thats ur last stop n u will be gettng out of the airport at toronto not at montreal....
montreal is just a stop...
salaam sis, good to c u aftr so long.hows fahad bhai in khi and whre r u guys in ur case AT VERY HONOURABLE EMBASSY..!! ;)

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
Hey Guys,
I am in GTA as well. Its Monday now, not sure if you met up on Sunday. I am free Sept 10 weekend and any weekend after Sept 17th.

Why Greater Toronto Area? 2 cents: Toronto was getting all the attention, the other siblings complained so parents said we love you all the same and started introducing their children as GTA :p

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
i.Solo said:
Application TRANSFER to CHC- Islamabad 2011 (With some formatting)
CanadianBear ----------------- Dec 2010

Asif_ 786------------------ January 2011
Fj423---------------------- January 2011
R.Mujgani ----------------- January 2011
CHUMCHUM--------------- January 2011
Anso -----------------------January 2011
Liakram --------------------January 2011

Become –a-loner-----------February 2011
truefriend-------------------February 2011
Anzee-----------------------February 2011
Samno----------------------March 2011
Drwaqas--------------------March 2011
Mahamq245--------------- March 2011

Visionquest ---------------- April 2011
Blueye ---------------------April 2011
Mah1906 -------------------April 2011
Yago ----------------------April 2011
Maknojia--------------------April 2011
Canadian555----------------April 2011
Waljo88---------------------April 2011

Hinajameel1984-------------May 2011
Mkhan63 --------------------May 2011
People_champ---------------May 2011

Philantropist-----------------June 2011
Princesss ------------------- June 2011
Maryamfarhan---------------June 2011
Irsum------------------------June 2011

Hot-lier----------------------August 2011
Sahibzada_2010------------ August 2011
Khilafah5 - ----------------- August 2011

Lonelynica-------------------Unknown
Sabii-------------------------Unknown
Joru ka Ghulam------------- Unknown
Kapechoo--------------------Unknown
Ezee------------------------- Unknown
Syedgj-----------------------Unknown
Ayan4786--------------------Unknown
I added myself to the list. :)

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
July-2010 said:
Hello My Favourite People!

Congrats to all those friends who recently recieved Re-Pcc/Re-Med/PPR and Visas. May God help everyone throughout the process and even after that, as real process begins once you land in Canada!

Again a suggession, Please, Do not send any voluntary document(s) once your initial review is done and they havent asked you to provide any further proof of relationship. Initial reviews are done anywhere between 8th-13th month of your application transfer. Requesting CAIPS after that is an excellent move, as it tells you where you stand and what they decided about your relatiuonship and other stuff.

Do send them further proof(s) and ongoing relationship proof(s) at least once and well before your initial review, i.e., after 5-7 months of your file transfer/AOR.

When e-mailing them, try to keep it to the point and precise and do not make any funny requests (Like make it fast as I am missing my hubby) :) or Do not write about any family problem. Its made part of your file's record and the officer reviewing the file may assume that there must be a reason that you are so desperate about going to Canada. (Remember: The focus of your application and documentation should be to be with your spouse and not about just going to Canada, if you tell them that there is a matter of life and death if you do not meet your spouse before XXX date, Any body can well assume that if its the same feeling on both sides, why would sponsor not come to Pakistan to save all the trouble, instead of waiting for you to get Visa.) If they gat a single doubt, calling for interview is the safest exit for the officer working on your file to save his own skin.
I got my Caips notes a couple days back and it explains my observations and all the process. If any of my friends have any questions, feel free to ask. May God help everyone! Aameen!
Thank you July-2010. I was wondering when is the best time to request CAIPS. We are currently in our 9th month from AOR or 10th month from filing. I have not yet sent any updates as i did attach text msgs, skype chat extract, emails, photos etc. IF they want more, they should ask. Btw, what IMM form do they re-request or just all of them?

R

raabia88

DodgeCharger said:
Regardless of whichever province u are landing, it doesnt matter. The immigration will take place on the first port of entry. If u are Quebec immigrant or federal, again it doesn't matter if u land in Toronto or Halifax or Montreal.
Thanks dodge for the PM, i cant send u reply there so typing here. I understand now that i will get an immigration in Montreal, which is Quebec, so do u think I will have any problem in immigration? moreover as u said, its not best, which airline u think is best for toronto?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raabia88 said:
Thanks dodge for the PM, i cant send u reply there so typing here. I understand now that i will get an immigration in Montreal, which is Quebec, so do u think I will have any problem in immigration? moreover as u said, its not best, which airline u think is best for toronto?

Oh acha I can understand that u have to have certain number of posts before u can pm. Alternatively my email address bigdreamer @ live.ca, just in case. Why do u expect any problems with the immigration, if everything is fine u should be out for ur connecting flight in time, I'm sure u can catch another later flight if u encounter any issues or delay, air Canada will definitely accommodate u. Hope this helps!

Pss: on a personal note I prefer emirates over Qatar or etihad!

T

tweety44

AJ BHI KOI NEWS NAHI MILI :-[ DONT KNOW CHC INITIAL REVIEW KHATAM KARNE KE LIE AUR RE_PCC KI REQUEST KE LIYE ITNA TIME KIUN LAGA RAHE HAIN............ I'M IN MY 16TH MONTH SINCE I APPLIED. :mad:

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We r in the 17th month, still nothing after
Imm forms were filled out in June! Inshllah we all will be through with this pretty soon!

khloud

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
tweety44 said:
AJ BHI KOI NEWS NAHI MILI :-[ DONT KNOW CHC INITIAL REVIEW KHATAM KARNE KE LIE AUR RE_PCC KI REQUEST KE LIYE ITNA TIME KIUN LAGA RAHE HAIN............ I'M IN MY 16TH MONTH SINCE I APPLIED. :mad:
aap kaha se ho???
app tu may ki ho... mai abhi march 2010 ki hoo abhi tak mera pasport bhi nahi manga

Shak-Ams

Mar 28, 2011
Need help!!!!!

Can any1 tell dat How do i get to know dat my medical results hav been received by the CHC-I? Does the DMP give tracking number when they send medical results? plz if any1 can help....

thanx in advance.

R

raabia88

DodgeCharger said:
Oh acha I can understand that u have to have certain number of posts before u can pm. Alternatively my email address bigdreamer @ live.ca, just in case. Why do u expect any problems with the immigration, if everything is fine u should be out for ur connecting flight in time, I'm sure u can catch another later flight if u encounter any issues or delay, air Canada will definitely accommodate u. Hope this helps!

Pss: on a personal note I prefer emirates over Qatar or etihad!
Ok thanks a lot. its my first travel ever and that too alone so was just worried. Appreciate all the help really:)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raabia88 said:
Ok thanks a lot. its my first travel ever and that too alone so was just worried. Appreciate all the help really:)
Whs ur AOR? When was ur initial review per caips?

T

tweety44

DodgeCharger said:
We r in the 17th month, still nothing after
Imm forms were filled out in June! Inshllah we all will be through with this pretty soon!
yeah atleast apko imm forms ki request toh hui but mujhe abhi tak uski request bhi nahi ayi ???
whats ur aor date?