+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

T

tweety44

khloud said:
aap kaha se ho???
app tu may ki ho... mai abhi march 2010 ki hoo abhi tak mera pasport bhi nahi manga
heyy apka re_pcc & re_medical ho gaya na??

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tweety44 said:
yeah atleast apko imm forms ki request toh hui but mujhe abhi tak uski request bhi nahi ayi ???
whats ur aor date?
Haan Allah ka Shukar hai, meri wife ki AOR date hai June 20' 2010

T

tweety44

DodgeCharger said:
Haan Allah ka Shukar hai, meri wife ki AOR date hai June 20' 2010
ok.. im 24 august aor.. i wish isi week main koi request ajae.. anyways thanx 4 the reply.

T

tweety44

khloud said:
jeee woh tu ho gaya
remedical 7 july 2011 ko ho gaya hua ha
thats good dont worry apka ppr jaldi ajae gha.. can u plz tell me ur aor date?

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
rackeya said:
Hi guys!!

I have a very important question!!

When you get requested for an updated police record and they give you 30 days to send it to them; if you miss the dead line what will happen to your case?

please reply asap very important question!

thank you all! :-X
rackeya a very good question u asked i also send the police clearance certificate they gave me just 30 days on it....i think this is just for afghan citizen.......................... AM I RIGHT GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....................................

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Shak-Ams said:
Need help!!!!!

Can any1 tell dat How do i get to know dat my medical results hav been received by the CHC-I? Does the DMP give tracking number when they send medical results? plz if any1 can help....

thanx in advance.
Medical results do not go to Islamabad, DMP sends them to new Delhi that's where their medical head quarter is. They enter results in their system and later CHC-I can access them electronically. You can ask the DMP for tracking number they might give it to you, but it does takes 4-6 weeks from (medical date) for CHC-I to assess the results.

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
ws brother... ya came on the forum after a long time was a silent reader but didnt use to post...
fahad is fine Allah ka shukar hai..
as u guys know that they have asked for police clearance letter from america.. we finally got it n we submitted it on 4th August 2011... n now just waiting for there response n the next step... i hope its PPR now cuz we have fulfilled all the requirements.. even re-med has been taken as well.. but lets see..
wats going on with ur case ? any progress after re-med?

saifsmarty said:
salaam sis, good to c u aftr so long.hows fahad bhai in khi and whre r u guys in ur case AT VERY HONOURABLE EMBASSY..!! ;)

Shak-Ams

Mar 28, 2011
wes786 said:
Medical results do not go to Islamabad, DMP sends them to new Delhi that's where their medical head quarter is. They enter results in their system and later CHC-I can access them electronically. You can ask the DMP for tracking number they might give it to you, but it does takes 4-6 weeks from (medical date) for CHC-I to assess the results.
ok thankyou very much wes!! :)

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
yes dodge brother is right... if ur changing the flight from montreal then ur immigration will be done from montreal.. i thought u will be going on the same flight...my beth!!

raabia88 said:
Thanks amna. Pls see dodge reply, I m kind of confused as qubec has it's own procedures and my immigration is for Toronto. And if it gets delayed how will I catch Toronto flight

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
dont worry it wont get delayed.. they do it pity fast.. as they know that u have next flight to catch...

amnafahad4life said:
yes dodge brother is right... if ur changing the flight from montreal then ur immigration will be done from montreal.. i thought u will be going on the same flight...my beth!!

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
nothing will happen dont worry.. u just write them an e-mail informing that u have applied for the police certificate and as soon as u receieve it u will mail it to them...
they asked for my husband Police clearance certificate for america.. it took us 4 months.. n they gave us 45 days to comply.. but we informed them that it is gonna take longer.....its nothing to panic about... u guys can take ur time..

ZZAADD said:
rackeya said:
Hi guys!!

I have a very important question!!

When you get requested for an updated police record and they give you 30 days to send it to them; if you miss the dead line what will happen to your case?

please reply asap very important question!

thank you all! :-X
rackeya a very good question u asked i also send the police clearance certificate they gave me just 30 days on it....i think this is just for afghan citizen.......................... AM I RIGHT GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....................................

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
canadianbear said:
Thank you July-2010. I was wondering when is the best time to request CAIPS. We are currently in our 9th month from AOR or 10th month from filing. I have not yet sent any updates as i did attach text msgs, skype chat extract, emails, photos etc. IF they want more, they should ask. Btw, what IMM form do they re-request or just all of them?
Canadian Bear,

Order Caips when they are done with your initial review. I would say after 11-12 months of your AOR date. I would advise you to voluntarily send skype call records, e-mails, labelled photos, recent visit details (if any), facebook communication and/or any thing you believe will help them to determine genuinity of your relationship. Send everything with a cover letter explaining whats underneath and also organize everything in a way that its easy to look at and easy to understand. It will help a lot if it reaches them before your initial review as thats the time when they make up their mind about your case.
You can also send all those Once they request it but it will just add 2-3 months to your process and also once they doubt anything, even if you provide all the information, they my still go deep.