+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Pagalboy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
I was watching BBC and they exploited Zardari buying a mansion in Australia for 37 crores and imran khan was asking him where did he get the money from and Zardari laughed and winked at him.

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Pagalboy said:
I was watching BBC and they exploited Zardari buying a mansion in Australia for 37 crores and imran khan was asking him where did he get the money from and Zardari laughed and winked at him.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Pagalboy said:
LOL, what else do you expect from him? ::)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
rackeya said:
Thanks for your quick reply, but what happens if i dont write them a letter and send it late? will my case be put aside and be delayed?
I would suggest you also send them an email regarding your situation, that way they will have to look at it and put it in your file right away. Mail normally gets sorted out after 6-8 weeks so that would delay it even more...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
rackeya said:
One more question

when does processing time start?

I sent in my application in the beginning of Feb, it got returned to me in mid March for reexamination. I resent it early May and got a reply mid May that it is being sent to Islamabad for further processing.

So from what month should I say my timeline has begun?

Please let me know! :)
First stage approval is done in mississauga and the file is transfered to Islamabad after once sponsorship is approved. The 24 months timeline starts when the file reaches Islamabad and they create your file...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
aziz2010 said:
hi all of you

my name is Aziz from Morocco live in Rabat-Sale my wife is from Canada we are married 5 years ago , when my wife came here we got married on 2006/12/21 she went back to canada applied for sponsorship we got approved in canada file sent to visa office in rabat they send me letter if interview required they would call me so interiew was required they called me visa officer kept talking to me asking me several questions that not really important about an hour and half then she told me that she would call me in week she sent me letter refusing my application because she thinks our marriage is not gunuine, me and my wife really got sad she was here with me when they sent me that sad letter so me and my wife decided to do another file when she is back to canada so we did so and it happened the same thing they refused the second sponsorship for no important reason last file was on 2009 , my wife kept visiting me here in Morocco because we miss each other and now she is sick she can not travel no more she put pacemaker in her heart so she is not allowed to travel but she want to come visit me next month so we decided to do another sponsorship so the file sent to missisagua 2011/ august to process do you have any idea what should i do ? i am hoping they approve my visa in Rabat
Thats really sad! As others have already suggested, go for an apeal and DO NOT file a fresh application also, consult a lawyer for a strong apeal. I am really sorry that you are in this situation, but can't you try and apply for a visit VISA to Canada its worth a shot and they might approve it and you might get a chance to meet your wife. You just have to make a strong VISITING VISA application that your wife is sick and really need your help and support while your apeal is getting processed...

R

raabia88

Hi all
I m silent reader in this forum. Have a question, pls answer anyone. How is Qatar airways frm khi to Toronto route. They hav stopover at Montreal, so will my immigration formalities complete at toronto or at Montreal as visa letter mention something like this. Pls help

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
Qatar Airways is really good.. its the best airline i have ever travelled... ur immigration will be done in toronto since thats ur last stop n u will be gettng out of the airport at toronto not at montreal....
montreal is just a stop...

raabia88 said:
Hi all
I m silent reader in this forum. Have a question, pls answer anyone. How is Qatar airways frm khi to Toronto route. They hav stopover at Montreal, so will my immigration formalities complete at toronto or at Montreal as visa letter mention something like this. Pls help

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amnafahad4life said:
Qatar Airways is really good.. its the best airline i have ever travelled... ur immigration will be done in toronto since thats ur last stop n u will be gettng out of the airport at toronto not at montreal....
Correction! Immigration will be done in Montreal since it is the first port of entry! Montreal Toronto will be a local air Canada flight!

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
Correction! Immigration will be done in Montreal since it is the first port of entry! Montreal Toronto will be a local air Canada flight!
Dodge bhai whats the update.

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
wes786 said:
First stage approval is done in mississauga and the file is transfered to Islamabad after once sponsorship is approved. The 24 months timeline starts when the file reaches Islamabad and they create your file...
thanks alot wes bhai

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Dodge bhai whats the update.
Abhi tak to sirfimm forms bhejey the, nothing since then since last June...ordered caips but were useless, since no update after my BFD which was august 10!!! Pata nahi what ,s going on now, no remed yet..

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brother you wife should appeal against refusal to IRB (immigration and refugee Board) IAD (Immigration Appeal Division).
They are dealing with Visa Office refused cases and if you got approved from their, Visa Office will process you case as per decision made by IRB.

aziz2010 said:
hi all of you

my name is Aziz from Morocco live in Rabat-Sale my wife is from Canada we are married 5 years ago , when my wife came here we got married on 2006/12/21 she went back to canada applied for sponsorship we got approved in canada file sent to visa office in rabat they send me letter if interview required they would call me so interiew was required they called me visa officer kept talking to me asking me several questions that not really important about an hour and half then she told me that she would call me in week she sent me letter refusing my application because she thinks our marriage is not gunuine, me and my wife really got sad she was here with me when they sent me that sad letter so me and my wife decided to do another file when she is back to canada so we did so and it happened the same thing they refused the second sponsorship for no important reason last file was on 2009 , my wife kept visiting me here in Morocco because we miss each other and now she is sick she can not travel no more she put pacemaker in her heart so she is not allowed to travel but she want to come visit me next month so we decided to do another sponsorship so the file sent to missisagua 2011/ august to process do you have any idea what should i do ? i am hoping they approve my visa in Rabat

R

raabia88

amnafahad4life said:
Thanks amna. Pls see dodge reply, I m kind of confused as qubec has it's own procedures and my immigration is for Toronto. And if it gets delayed how will I catch Toronto flight