Danny4450 said:
Body Guard main Jaago Pakistan gana hai ? :p
LOL! Quite possible!! You never know :p

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone, hope u guys had a good eid:) I have been trying to send a fax to islamabad since last week but it doesnot work? Is there someone who can help..thnx

I did try both numbers but non works. I have no idea what to dooooooooooo:(

please help!!

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
Hi guys!!

I have a very important question!!

When you get requested for an updated police record and they give you 30 days to send it to them; if you miss the dead line what will happen to your case?

please reply asap very important question!

thank you all! :-X

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
rackeya said:
Hi guys!!

I have a very important question!!

When you get requested for an updated police record and they give you 30 days to send it to them; if you miss the dead line what will happen to your case?

please reply asap very important question!

thank you all! :-X

Rackeya!
deadline for Re-Pcc and Imm forms is normally 45 days and if you are sure you cannot meet that deadline, write them a letter well in advance explaining the circumstances and mention the time frame in which you will be able to provide the requested documents. They will surely accomodate, but don't wait till the end, write a letter asap.

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
One more question

when does processing time start?

I sent in my application in the beginning of Feb, it got returned to me in mid March for reexamination. I resent it early May and got a reply mid May that it is being sent to Islamabad for further processing.

So from what month should I say my timeline has begun?

Please let me know! :)

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
July-2010 said:
Rackeya!
deadline for Re-Pcc and Imm forms is normally 45 days and if you are sure you cannot meet that deadline, write them a letter well in advance explaining the circumstances and mention the time frame in which you will be able to provide the requested documents. They will surely accomodate, but don't wait till the end, write a letter asap.
Thanks for your quick reply, but what happens if i dont write them a letter and send it late? will my case be put aside and be delayed?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rackeya said:
Thanks for your quick reply, but what happens if i dont write them a letter and send it late? will my case be put aside and be delayed?
Rackeya dont worry nothing will happen to your file if you miss the 45 days. Even If you do send letter let say with in 20 days, mail will be open and placed on your file month after following the date of received as they have backlog almost in every field including the mail room. For example look at Wes bhai he sent his remedical I think on March 12 but they open and place the documents on May 12 2 month's after. I sent them documents on July 28 but they open the envelop on Aug 17 ABOUT 2.5 weeks after. Try to provide them on time but dont worry If you miss the deadline.

amoham27

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov/2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
Mar/2012
Passport Req..
Inshahalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah v soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah v soon
Assalamalaikum all, I hope everyone had great eid. Any good news or any updates for eid? Any address re-apprearing or disappreaing with updates or good news? Allah is great he can do all things May he bring happy news to all of us inshallah. My hubby is getting sick and depressed day by day plz keep us in your duas inshallah.

aziz2010

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Rabat
AOR Received.
6 jan
Interview........
19/06/2012
hi all of you

my name is Aziz from Morocco live in Rabat-Sale my wife is from Canada we are married 5 years ago , when my wife came here we got married on 2006/12/21 she went back to canada applied for sponsorship we got approved in canada file sent to visa office in rabat they send me letter if interview required they would call me so interiew was required they called me visa officer kept talking to me asking me several questions that not really important about an hour and half then she told me that she would call me in week she sent me letter refusing my application because she thinks our marriage is not gunuine, me and my wife really got sad she was here with me when they sent me that sad letter so me and my wife decided to do another file when she is back to canada so we did so and it happened the same thing they refused the second sponsorship for no important reason last file was on 2009 , my wife kept visiting me here in Morocco because we miss each other and now she is sick she can not travel no more she put pacemaker in her heart so she is not allowed to travel but she want to come visit me next month so we decided to do another sponsorship so the file sent to missisagua 2011/ august to process do you have any idea what should i do ? i am hoping they approve my visa in Rabat

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aziz2010 said:
hi all of you

my name is Aziz from Morocco live in Rabat-Sale my wife is from Canada we are married 5 years ago , when my wife came here we got married on 2006/12/21 she went back to canada applied for sponsorship we got approved in canada file sent to visa office in rabat they send me letter if interview required they would call me so interiew was required they called me visa officer kept talking to me asking me several questions that not really important about an hour and half then she told me that she would call me in week she sent me letter refusing my application because she thinks our marriage is not gunuine, me and my wife really got sad she was here with me when they sent me that sad letter so me and my wife decided to do another file when she is back to canada so we did so and it happened the same thing they refused the second sponsorship for no important reason last file was on 2009 , my wife kept visiting me here in Morocco because we miss each other and now she is sick she can not travel no more she put pacemaker in her heart so she is not allowed to travel but she want to come visit me next month so we decided to do another sponsorship so the file sent to missisagua 2011/ august to process do you have any idea what should i do ? i am hoping they approve my visa in Rabat
I am very sorry to hear about your situation. I would recommend that you go into appeal rather than filing a fresh application every time. One more thing, which I believe is quite necessary in your case given your situation and circumstances, HIRE a LAWYER! God forbid if they refuse your application again just SUE them for damages.

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
rackeya said:
No problem! It should be fine, as long as you send them a letter explaining reason and estimated time in which you can provide the documents. Good Luck!

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
yep!!! :D
want to watch the movie now!!:p

shamsia said:
You mean this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAdUYCfC5IA

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
aziz2010 said:
hi all of you

Aziz! I am really feeling bad for you. I dont know whats the process at Morocco Embassy but I would surely second ZS101's advise that hire a lawyer this time and have faith in God. Inshallah you will get visa this time. Keep collecting proof of ongoing relationship till your application is approved. May God be with you. Aameen!

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
Hello My Favourite People!

Congrats to all those friends who recently recieved Re-Pcc/Re-Med/PPR and Visas. May God help everyone throughout the process and even after that, as real process begins once you land in Canada!

Again a suggession, Please, Do not send any voluntary document(s) once your initial review is done and they havent asked you to provide any further proof of relationship. Initial reviews are done anywhere between 8th-13th month of your application transfer. Requesting CAIPS after that is an excellent move, as it tells you where you stand and what they decided about your relatiuonship and other stuff.

Do send them further proof(s) and ongoing relationship proof(s) at least once and well before your initial review, i.e., after 5-7 months of your file transfer/AOR.

When e-mailing them, try to keep it to the point and precise and do not make any funny requests (Like make it fast as I am missing my hubby) :) or Do not write about any family problem. Its made part of your file's record and the officer reviewing the file may assume that there must be a reason that you are so desperate about going to Canada. (Remember: The focus of your application and documentation should be to be with your spouse and not about just going to Canada, if you tell them that there is a matter of life and death if you do not meet your spouse before XXX date, Any body can well assume that if its the same feeling on both sides, why would sponsor not come to Pakistan to save all the trouble, instead of waiting for you to get Visa.) If they gat a single doubt, calling for interview is the safest exit for the officer working on your file to save his own skin.
I got my Caips notes a couple days back and it explains my observations and all the process. If any of my friends have any questions, feel free to ask. May God help everyone! Aameen!

H

humpakwatan

aziz2010 said:
hi all of you

Hi Aziz you should have gone for the appeal instead of a fresh application after they refused the first time because they can refuse based on the same reason as last time...I cant understand why you have not considered appealing? And definitely get a lawyer this time it will be worth the money.