+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Congrats to all who have received PPRs lately! Havnt been able to keep up with all of you lately, but time is going great in Pakistan except my nana abbu is very sick and I request each of you to pray for him for hhis speedy recovery ameen! As for the update: nothing on my wife's case. Last we heard was the request for rePCC and updated IMM forms thats was sent in early march already. Still no re medical so just waiting...

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Congrats to all who have received PPRs lately! Havnt been able to keep up with all of you lately, but time is going great in Pakistan except my nana abbu is very sick and I request each of you to pray for him for hhis speedy recovery ameen! As for the update: nothing on my wife's case. Last we heard was the request for rePCC and updated IMM forms thats was sent in early march already. Still no re medical so just waiting...
ALLAH in ko lambi aur acchi sehat ata karain. Ameen.

INSHALLAH Medical and PPR bi ajaya ga brother. App sab dua may shamil hain.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
INSHALLAH HE WILL GET WELL SOON...................AND BEST OF LUCK AND ENJOY WID UR WIFE :)

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
anzee said:
hey big,
can u tell me abt ur case? u did only nikkah or full ceremony
I did a nikkah only back in Nov 2009 but I never mentioned that to the CHC, all the photos were taken as the rukhsati was done. I went back to do the full ceremony in Nov 2010.
Bytheway, Good morning to all from Toronto :)

S. Jan

Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 2009
After sending my passport on 22 of march 2011 today i received the following response to my inquiry.guys what does it mean??????????.

[flash=200,200]http://Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.[/flash]

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
S. Jan said:
After sending my passport on 22 of march 2011 today i received the following response to my inquiry.guys what does it mean??????????.

[flash=200,200]http://Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.[/flash]
Funny :eek:

confirm this is computer generated reply :p

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
S. Jan said:

Passports do take about 4-6 weeks to get back with the Visa, so you should wait till the first week of may :)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hahahahahaha ;D ;D ;D Friends watch this. Atleast I deserve a 1+ for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApqeBrlZ_qw
LOL I like that and this one also my friend showed to me it's english movie with punjabi dubbing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DekRaYRzkMI

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
mahmed17 said:
LOL I like that and this one also my friend showed to me it's english movie with punjabi dubbing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DekRaYRzkMI
Congrats to you. Your hubby got the Re-medical right ?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Danny4450 said:
Congrats to you. Your hubby got the Re-medical right ?
Yes Allhumdulillah he did get it and I am waiting to call him to see when he got the appointment...inshAllah hope PPR is very soon after.
Any updates for you?

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question, Has anyone received passport back with visa in a week or two? Just wondering if anyone knows someone who received visa back in a week after receiveing urgent PPR with the request of copy of flight itinerary?

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
whywait:( said:
the following bro/sis took the time and gave me their warm wishes therefore i want to thank each and everyone of those bro/sis my their forum names. Mahamed17, Mayena, Khan82, Ayesha, HIC2011, jia, Danny4450, lahorecouple, bestplace4u, Dodgecharger, Humaumair, wish he was here, lonly widout hubby, jaania humtum143 AND the hero of this forum (who wants to go up the tree too).... our brother one 2 ka 4:)

Thank you and may allah keep all of you strong with this lazy process! May allah give all of you the happyness you are dreaming about right now. Inshallah soon the day will come when each and everyone of you will be posting your good news for the rest of us:)

I was thinking..........how about each person in this forum write one or two things that you do to keep stress away!! even if it's for short period of time:/ please give it a try and post your personal skills!!!!!! (other then this forum beacuse we all know that it is number 1)

OK I will go first!!!
WATCHING MOVIES AND GYM

you're welcome!

Umm I just watch movies, spend time with family, cousins and friends (since I wont really get to do that once im in Canada), shop (mostly window shop) and play around with photoshop and illustrator!

L

lahorecouple

canadianbutt said:
Yar chawlan mar mar kay tussi iss topic noon 700 pages da kar dita....koi kam di gal karo..tay chawlan lai koi seprate topic start karo jida na hoye..CHAWLAN ONLY.
;D ;D ;D butt sb the great