Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
mahmed17 said:
Yes Allhumdulillah he did get it and I am waiting to call him to see when he got the appointment...inshAllah hope PPR is very soon after.
Any updates for you?
Inshallah your hubby would be with you soon :)

I applied in Dec 2010, so it would be a huge huge miracle if my wife hears something positive from them anytime soon. I am anticipating that we would hear something in July/Aug. My wifes medical expires in late Oct this year and I am hoping that she won't have to do Re-medical InshAllah. (One can dream right ? ;D )

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Congrats to all who have received PPRs lately! Havnt been able to keep up with all of you lately, but time is going great in Pakistan except my nana abbu is very sick and I request each of you to pray for him for hhis speedy recovery ameen! As for the update: nothing on my wife's case. Last we heard was the request for rePCC and updated IMM forms thats was sent in early march already. Still no re medical so just waiting...
salam Wes brother and may Allah give health to your grand father and wish you come back with lots of good news pass my regards to bahbi and all family best of luck

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Danny4450 said:
Inshallah your hubby would be with you soon :)

I applied in Dec 2010, so it would be a huge huge miracle if my wife hears something positive from them anytime soon. I am anticipating that we would hear something in July/Aug. My wifes medical expires in late Oct this year and I am hoping that she won't have to do Re-medical InsAllah. (One can dream right ? ;D )
lol of course never give up hope because for Allah (Swt) anything is possible...just a month ago if someone told me my husband will get remed i would have laughed and told them they are being insane but He the almighty makes anything happen just continue the duas and the prayers inshAllah i pray that your process is speedy and as painless as possible ;D

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
mahmed17 said:
lol of course never give up hope because for Allah (Swt) anything is possible...just a month ago if someone told me my husband will get remed i would have laughed and told them they are being insane but He the almighty makes anything happen just continue the duas and the prayers inshAllah i pray that your process is speedy and as painless as possible ;D
mahmed wassupp? what are the updates? how long after getting re pcc request and other supplimentary forms, did you get re-med request?

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
wes786 said:
Congrats to all who have received PPRs lately! Havnt been able to keep up with all of you lately, but time is going great in Pakistan except my nana abbu is very sick and I request each of you to pray for him for hhis speedy recovery ameen! As for the update: nothing on my wife's case. Last we heard was the request for rePCC and updated IMM forms thats was sent in early march already. Still no re medical so just waiting...
i hope that ur nano abu feels better INSALLAH.. n don't worry ur wife will receive re-med soon.. once they asked for re-pcc .. re-med is on its way Insallah .. she be with u soon

sam143

Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
03-2011
Passport Req..
01-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2011

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
sam143 said:
I did my re-medical in first week of March still no PPR:(....why, any comments please.
don't worry its gonna be soon sometimes they take 2 months for ppr.. or maybe for re-pcc.. so dont worry something good Insallah.. my husband got his re-med in first week of march as well.. n end of march he receieved a request for PCC.. so they do final background check before PPR.. so probably going through that

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
good morning canada and good evening pakistan:)

humtum143, i'm sis and not a bro :)

wow, apple shesha sound good, what is it a restaurant or where you play games?? my family and i used to live in montreal back in the days when i was lil girl and my fun time was snow fighting and going to the park :D! i have good memories of that place :)! enjoy your fun time :)
humtum143 said:
Thanks bro and yes inshallah my prayers are with you and with everyone else going tru this long process...

To give you all a positive reply well.... I'm going out tonight for a nice apple shesha here in Montreal..then ima play some world of Warcraft best game ever to make me stop thinking of immigration and if I get very down I start playing counter strike lol

All jokes aside thanks bro and inshallah we reunite with our love one

Ameen...

L

lahorecouple

guys i need some input from you...my wife sent the application on april 9 through canada post...they gave tracking number and it says it will reach on 12...i just checked it and it still says "Item accepted at the Post Office"... :mad:
how many days it takes to reach missisauga???? lagta ha canada post ka haal bhi pakistan post wala hi ha :D

Mar 2, 2011
you are smart to be spending time with family!! my hubby is always shopping and i keep telling him that i have everything for both of us BUT he doesn't listen!! i told him to spend time with family cause he will miss them :( i've seen others useing the photoshop but not me...not yet!! now that will be on my list of to do!!
ayesha_a said:
you're welcome!

Umm I just watch movies, spend time with family, cousins and friends (since I wont really get to do that once im in Canada), shop (mostly window shop) and play around with photoshop and illustrator!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
whywait:( said:
good morning canada and good evening pakistan:)

humtum143, i'm sis and not a bro :)

wow, apple shesha sound good, what is it a restaurant or where you play games?? my family and i used to live in montreal back in the days when i was lil girl and my fun time was snow fighting and going to the park :D! i have good memories of that place :)! enjoy your fun time :)
A.salam.A brothers and sisters hope every thing is going well with every one aryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy logo good news suna dy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ary chc kohe acchy letter tu send karo ham sub ko ke oss may sirf PPR lehka ho aryyyyyyyy chc pagal hoja hoooooooooooo

Mar 2, 2011
they are getting slower and slower...don't worry you will get the passport back with visa inshallah!! it took them 2 months to return my hubby's passport :(
S. Jan said:
After sending my passport on 22 of march 2011 today i received the following response to my inquiry.guys what does it mean??????????.

[flash=200,200]http://Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.[/flash]

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lahorecouple said:
guys i need some input from you...my wife sent the application on april 9 through canada post...they gave tracking number and it says it will reach on 12...i just checked it and it still says "Item accepted at the Post Office"... :mad:
how many days it takes to reach missisauga???? lagta ha canada post ka haal bhi pakistan post wala hi ha :D
LahoreCouple. Yaar It will be deliver today or maximum tomorrow. Today is only 11th here.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
lahorecouple said:
It doesn't take long for the application to reach mississauga from GTA (Greater Toronto Area). Mine was received by them the next day. Is your wife in Toronto/GTA ? If it says it will reach on the 12th, then it would reach on the 12th InshAllah.

L

lahorecouple

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
LahoreCouple. Yaar It will be deliver today or maximum tomorrow. Today is only 11th here.
thanks one2ka4...but i heard they take 3-4 days even if you're sending it from Mississauga city...anyway dekho kia banta ha