+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

H

humtum143

whywait:( said:
the following bro/sis took the time and gave me their warm wishes therefore i want to thank each and everyone of those bro/sis my their forum names. Mahamed17, Mayena, Khan82, Ayesha, HIC2011, jia, Danny4450, lahorecouple, bestplace4u, Dodgecharger, Humaumair, wish he was here, lonly widout hubby, jaania humtum143 AND the hero of this forum (who wants to go up the tree too).... our brother one 2 ka 4:)

Thank you and may allah keep all of you strong with this lazy process! May allah give all of you the happyness you are dreaming about right now. Inshallah soon the day will come when each and everyone of you will be posting your good news for the rest of us:)

I was thinking..........how about each person in this forum write one or two things that you do to keep stress away!! even if it's for short period of time:/ please give it a try and post your personal skills!!!!!! (other then this forum beacuse we all know that it is number 1)

OK I will go first!!!
WATCHING MOVIES AND GYM

Thanks bro and yes inshallah my prayers are with you and with everyone else going tru this long process...

To give you all a positive reply well.... I'm going out tonight for a nice apple shesha here in Montreal..then ima play some world of Warcraft best game ever to make me stop thinking of immigration and if I get very down I start playing counter strike lol

All jokes aside thanks bro and inshallah we reunite with our love one

Ameen...

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
bestplace4u said:
so whatever this chawlan is lol we just do chawlan to keep depressed people happy :D
Yup... this is what chawlan is all about, to make people laugh. This is what i take it as .... rest i dont know how they take it because once i told someone kai Chawal nahi maroo (my durr ka cousin) in Lahore that he got so offended that now he just doesn't talk they way we used to be. I learned this word from one of my group friend in Uni, and i never knew what it means at that time LOL i just found it very funny

H

humtum143

I have a feeling something will change at the ambassy.. Some ppl didn't get any AOR and emails are not being replied I mean not even a confirmation receipt.

I have a strong feeling an audit is in place...Chc website as not been updated for a while also...

I know that most of the afghan and Pakistan border tensions are being discussed at the Canadian high commission in islamabad.. I don't know if this is one part that slows things down..

B

bestplace4u

humtum143 said:
I have a feeling something will change at the ambassy.. Some ppl didn't get any AOR and emails are not being replied I mean not even a confirmation receipt.

I have a strong feeling an audit is in place...Chc website as not been updated for a while also...

I know that most of the afghan and Pakistan border tensions are being discussed at the Canadian high commission in islamabad.. I don't know if this is one part that slows things down..
They are slow and lazy by nature they dont need any reason :p

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
humtum143 said:

AOR Not received due to latest applications are processing in London NOT in CHC I :p

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
No it doesn't. My thinking
I also thought so but those matters are never combined with other works. Plus in the Canadian office Afghan themselves are working to proceed with Afghan visa process. What I think is that all those terrorist thing slow the process for Muslim countries. And Canada take it so serious to let people like us to their country. :mad: :mad:

H

humtum143

mayena said:
No it doesn't. My thinking
I also thought so but those matters are never combined with other works. Plus in the Canadian office Afghan themselves are working to proceed with Afghan visa process. What I think is that all those terrorist thing slow the process for Muslim countries. And Canada take it so serious to let people like us to their country. :mad: :mad:

No doubt I truly agree that can be the main cause.

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
Some people never seem motivated and
to participate, but are just content to
watch while others do the work.
They are called “Spec Taters.” :p

- Some people never do anything to help,
but are gifted at finding afult with the way others
do the work.
They are called “Comment Taters.”

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
There are some people who say they will help,
but somehow just never get around to actually doing the
promised help.
They are called “Hezzie Taters.” :p

Some people can put up a front and
pretend to be someone they are not.
They are called “Emma Taters.” :p

Some people are bossy and like to tell others
what to do, but don’t know to soil their own hands.
They are called “Dick taters.” :p

B

bestplace4u

Green Green said:
Some people never seem motivated and
to participate, but are just content to
watch while others do the work.
They are called “Spec Taters.” :p

- Some people never do anything to help,
but are gifted at finding afult with the way others
do the work.
They are called “Comment Taters.”
Hawww u mean we are Spec Taters and Comment Taters :eek:

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
hum to jaag rahay hain shayad CHC ISB walay so rahay hain

B

bestplace4u

Green Green said:
But my aunt living canada says to me that now these are handled by London
Nops wrong info provided by her Skilled workers are handled by London only for ref u can check the website.