became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Became-A-Loner & Whywait. Friend ub fight tu na kre na. Every one is so depressed ke zara c baat ka balance ider oder hota hy tu forum pr larna & argument start ho jata hy. Now be friends, give smile and shake hand with each other.

Brother I am not sure why you concluded that we are fighting and what would be the fight over when we are all on the same side ............ and Whywait I am not sure the movie The Company Men is on silver screen anymore, you can always download it and it is about corporate lay offs and how it affects personal lives of people in case the topic is interesting for you ........

and with that Goodnight Canada (as if I am a Radio Show Host), sweet dreams as they are all the only thing free in life

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
just saw trailor, looks like good movie :) im not a big fan of theatre!! i'll watch it at home:) nice and comfyyy, home sweet home!! the only kind of movie i stay away from is scary! i hate scary movies!!!!

became-a-loner said:
Brother I am not sure why you concluded that we are fighting and what would be the fight over when we are all on the same side ............ and Whywait I am not sure the movie The Company Men is on silver screen anymore, you can always download it and it is about corporate lay offs and how it affects personal lives of people in case the topic is interesting for you ........

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hahahahahaha ;D ;D ;D Friends watch this. Atleast I deserve a 1+ for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApqeBrlZ_qw

Mar 2, 2011
no brother, all is well:) i don't think there is any energy left in anyone of us for even verbal fighting :eek: i'm counting days, hours and minutes now!! it's still hard....offfff!!!

i know exactly what you are talking about BUT that is other forum :eek: and it doesn't seem like anyone is giving anyone any sorrys :eek: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooo ahahahhahahhaahha! your post about that was very interesting and funny:)
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Became-A-Loner & Whywait. Friend ub fight tu na kre na. Every one is so depressed ke zara c baat ka balance ider oder hota hy tu forum pr larna & argument start ho jata hy. Now be friends, give smile and shake hand with each other.

Mar 2, 2011
if only your jokes were NOT in punjabi cause i don't understand even one word and i miss out on allll your jokes brother and it's not fair :mad: you can at least make 50-50 between panjabi and hordo:)

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hahahahahaha ;D ;D ;D Friends watch this. Atleast I deserve a 1+ for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApqeBrlZ_qw

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Good Morning,,,,I am feeling better than yesterday ;D,,,,,,,,,,where is my PPR :p

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009