CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
Waiting, Waiting and Waiting. Its been almost 12 days since i have gone through my re-med but no PPR Yet

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
HIC2011 said:
Waiting, Waiting and Waiting. Its been almost 12 days since i have gone through my re-med but no PPR Yet
12 days! My wife re-med 17 mar, still no PPR :(

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On an average, its takes 2 months for PPR after re-medical. MY spouse medical was done in January end, no PRR yet.

HIC2011 said:

Vick h

Feb 21, 2011
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arry bhai .... kb aye ga re-med !! :( ... ... sick of this waiting game yr :mad: !!! .. ... anyone from karachi???

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
Vick h said:
arry bhai .... kb aye ga re-med !! :( ... ... sick of this waiting game yr :mad: !!! .. ... anyone from karachi???
Yes brother from Karachi, I am from Gulshan Iqbal (Hassan Square) ;)

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
the following bro/sis took the time and gave me their warm wishes therefore i want to thank each and everyone of those bro/sis my their forum names. Mahamed17, Mayena, Khan82, Ayesha, HIC2011, jia, Danny4450, lahorecouple, bestplace4u, Dodgecharger, Humaumair, wish he was here, lonly widout hubby, jaania humtum143 AND the hero of this forum (who wants to go up the tree too).... our brother one 2 ka 4:)

Thank you and may allah keep all of you strong with this lazy process! May allah give all of you the happyness you are dreaming about right now. Inshallah soon the day will come when each and everyone of you will be posting your good news for the rest of us:)

I was thinking..........how about each person in this forum write one or two things that you do to keep stress away!! even if it's for short period of time:/ please give it a try and post your personal skills!!!!!! (other then this forum beacuse we all know that it is number 1)

OK I will go first!!!
WATCHING MOVIES AND GYM

Mar 2, 2011
OK THE CANDLE KO JALA DI ;) SUCH CUTE SONG!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qhkBTGE_Wo

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Shakeel Bhai -whywait sister Lo phir lakh lakh Mubrak ho ap dono ko. Its all over now. Hun sakoon ay. :)

Whywait sister.Ub Candels jala do aur jala ke he rakho jab tuk wo aa na jye aur rah takti rahe bilkul waise jaise Paroo ne Devdas mey role kya tha. :)

Mar 2, 2011
Your effort was way too extream just to know what they will tell you about immigration process!! if you don't mind reading my last post and now give us one or two positive things that you do to keep stress away:)

May allah give you and everyone else sabber inshallah:)

humtum143 said:
I called the suicide Hotline In regards to the long immigration wait just for the hell of it and when i placed the call i was totally anonymous..
So the suicide hotline connected after 30 minutes later... I think with 30 minutes I may have Probably killed my self by then but that's not my intentions anyways and nor i m telling anyone to do so..

so after talking to the Girl about my problem for 15 minutes she found a solution which I really got excited..Thinking she may help me

So the solution was that I Need love and affection and a good friend to keep me busy and Company...

So she recommended me to go buy my self a Cat or A Dog.

LOOOOOOOL EPIC FAIL

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
whywait:( said:
the following bro/sis took the time and gave me their warm wishes therefore i want to thank each and everyone of those bro/sis my their forum names. Mahamed17, Mayena, Khan82, Ayesha, HIC2011, jia, Danny4450, lahorecouple, bestplace4u, Dodgecharger, Humaumair, wish he was here, lonly widout hubby, jaania humtum143 AND the hero of this forum (who wants to go up the tree too).... our brother one 2 ka 4:)

Thank you and may allah keep all of you strong with this lazy process! May allah give all of you the happyness you are dreaming about right now. Inshallah soon the day will come when each and everyone of you will be posting your good news for the rest of us:)

I was thinking..........how about each person in this forum write one or two things that you do to keep stress away!! even if it's for short period of time:/ please give it a try and post your personal skills!!!!!! (other then this forum beacuse we all know that it is number 1)

OK I will go first!!!
WATCHING MOVIES AND GYM
:)

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
HIC2011 said:
12 days ???? my husband re med was in oct 2010..... !!!!!! lazy ppl

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010

OK I will go first!!!
WATCHING MOVIES AND GYM
you most welcome and thanks for your prayers too

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)

np .................. n hve a gr8 lifeeeeeeeeeeee

OK I will go first!!!
WATCHING MOVIES AND GYM

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
mayena said:
How is this quote,,,

Now be silent.
Let the One who creates the words speak.
He made the door.
He made the lock.
He also made the key.
(Rumi)

Did you guys get what it means? When Allah has made the couples,, he will help us reach eachother...Ohh I beg Allah's pardon on all of us, and pray that Allah show his mercy on us.
wowwwww well saiddddddd

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hareer said:
Your Husband who is sponsoring you. Tell him to what is the current status of my wife's application and what is the next step.

My husband file is done and inshallah he will be with me next month.
mashallahhhhhhhhh ............... best of luck ...pray for me toooo

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
became-a-loner said:
I guess it depends what you are inquiring about, if it is still within the initial processing time they would probably respond as "your file is still in process for review" which may mean that they are waiting for background checks or have not bothered to look at it yet. It is really hard to to say if it will help or not because at the bottom of every mail they write Thank you for keeping your communication to minimum which means dont bother us unless you have to ............. and it is only an opinion since none of us work for CHC-ISB
i m aug AOR.... ,y mp said contact me in mid of aug.......................... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh