Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
hey there
i m n my 8 th month frm aor..... i wana enquire abt my case ? u thnk i shld mail thm now , or wait till 9th month ie may ??

If the timeline on AOR was 9 months then inquire after 9th month if it has already been reached than you can send an inquiry preferably through your MP

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
hey there
i m n my 8 th month frm aor..... i wana enquire abt my case ? u thnk i shld mail thm now , or wait till 9th month ie may ??

Enquire! I tell u it works. WOrked for me..

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
how do u know that they are not replying to applicants?
He is right, They do not respond to Applicants. They never responded my husband , but always did to my emails.

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
warya said:
Hareer you should email embassy and let them know that you still havent received the letter.
Yeah I will do on Monday.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Hareer said:
Enquire! I tell u it works. WOrked for me..
acha really ? whn did u mail thm , n wat did u ask thm ? shld i mail or my hubby who is sponsoring me

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
acha really ? whn did u mail thm , n wat did u ask thm ? shld i mail or my hubby who is sponsoring me
Your Husband who is sponsoring you. Tell him to what is the current status of my wife's application and what is the next step.

My husband file is done and inshallah he will be with me next month.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess it depends what you are inquiring about, if it is still within the initial processing time they would probably respond as "your file is still in process for review" which may mean that they are waiting for background checks or have not bothered to look at it yet. It is really hard to to say if it will help or not because at the bottom of every mail they write Thank you for keeping your communication to minimum which means dont bother us unless you have to ............. and it is only an opinion since none of us work for CHC-ISB

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
i need suggestion in my case it quite new file transferred in feb 2011. i sponsor my wife and we only done nikkah i sent all documents and proof what i have. i saw in forum they raised some objection only nikkah cases and ask for more supporting documents after 8 or 9 months. that's bullxxxx if any objection y they send after 2 or 3 months.

what shuld i do after six months of my case? i only can send telephone bills, cards as proof that's the only proof i have. is that ok or should i do something else?

plz suggest.

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
I guess it depends what you are inquiring about, if it is still within the initial processing time they would probably respond as "your file is still in process for review" which may mean that they are waiting for background checks or have not bothered to look at it yet. It is really hard to to say if it will help or not because at the bottom of every mail they write Thank you for keeping your communication to minimum which means dont bother us unless you have to ............. and it is only an opinion since none of us work for CHC-ISB
They send the same thing to everyone. I have a friend who is October AOR and inquired they responded that background checks are over. I know you wouldnt but I saw the email myself.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hareer said:
They send the same thing to everyone. I have a friend who is October AOR and inquired they responded that background checks are over. I know you wouldnt but I saw the email myself.

If you have a precedence than you have a more valid point than me who was speaking in terms of guideline "dont bother them they may not like it"

drwaqas

Jan 22, 2011
mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi there... i applied for my wifes visit visa...
does anyone know when you apply for visit visa so u have to send in the passport too.. how do they return the passport? i mean does it come by tcs to ur home or does it go to tcs office and then u have to pick it up?
Thanks for the help

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
became-a-loner said:
Brother, it could be a situation that the additional information you have provided is going to be reviewed by Decision making officer who upon review will decide if interview is necessary or should be waived and next step to be taken. It may turn out to be a good thing for you, best of luck and in the meantime if you happen to gather any further proof, continue updating it with CHC-ISB

Do you think I should inquire further with MP???

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muau said:
Do you think I should inquire further with MP???
In my personal opinion, let the decision making officer make a decision, like I said they may just waive off the interview since you have a child from relationship and that is a very very strong evidence of a genuine relationship ............ they will take the time and you must be in the que for review by Decision Making Officer. let them decide, generally their decisions are not influenced by MP inquiry.

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
became-a-loner said:
In my personal opinion, let the decision making officer make a decision, like I said they may just waive off the interview since you have a child from relationship and that is a very very strong evidence of a genuine relationship ............ they will take the time and you must be in the que for review by Decision Making Officer. let them decide, generally their decisions are not influenced by MP inquiry.

Thanks I appreciate the advice. I will let it be. I wonder how long it will take them to make a decision!

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
anzee said:
i need suggestion in my case it quite new file transferred in feb 2011. i sponsor my wife and we only done nikkah i sent all documents and proof what i have. i saw in forum they raised some objection only nikkah cases and ask for more supporting documents after 8 or 9 months. that's bullxxxx if any objection y they send after 2 or 3 months.

what shuld i do after six months of my case? i only can send telephone bills, cards as proof that's the only proof i have. is that ok or should i do something else?

plz suggest.
I will tell you take time off from work and go to Pakistan. Have your Rukhsati and all other stuff and take a lot of pictures, then send it all to them with your boarding passes and recepies
And good luck