03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
FOR MY HUBBY:

TU KI JANAY SANNU HANN DAYA TU KINNA PYAARA EHN ...
TERE BAAJON MARR MARR KE KIVAIN WAQT GUZZARAN MAIN ...

DINNAIN CHAYN NAA AVAY, RAATI NEEND NA PAYNDI EHN ...
TERE NAALON CHUNGEE TERI YAAD CHANA JHAIRI .. EIK MERE NAAL REHYNDI EHN :'(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Little bit more wait than you are done take a motivation from me 15 months & from Maximus bhai 18 months. In meantime keep your candles burning alive and sing "Way mey Gin Gin taarein Raatan katian" same as Paroo perform a role in Devdas and jab wo aa jye tu dont forget to say "Ap ne ane mey deir laga di kab se wait kr rahi thi" ;) Shala sada rein jowanian, hasdi reh ta wasdi re. :) ameen

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jia said:
congratulations bhai,pls see ur inbox
Today, my friend received letter from CHC-Islamabad for PPR of my Wife and Daughter. I didn't get chance to talk to him, what is included in mail(any forms to fill). Normally TCS charges every time when they deliver letters from CHC.

PCC was done in 1st week of March, 2011 and re-medical was on March 14, 2011. At that time, there was no Requested Forms to fill.

If I could be Immigration Officer at CHC, Islamabad: I issued Family Visas to all Forum members within 1-day. ;) :D
Because life is too short and without family, life is nothing if u are true Muslims.

INSHA-ALLAH, EVERYBODY WILL GET VISAS SOON. IT's WAS OUR OWN DECESION TO COME CANADA WITHOUT FAMILY. SO, DON'T LOSE YOUR PATIENCE. ALLAH WILL DO BETTER FOR US.

I PRAY FOR ALL FORUM MEMBERS TO LIVE HAPPIER, CO-OPERATIVE, FRIENDLY LIFE WITH THEIR PARTENRS ACCORDING TO TEACHINGS OF ISLAM. (AMEEN)

SHAKEEL

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know your point shakeel bhai. Hum tu imaan wale hy lkn CHC shi*tan wale hy. Chachu ka pait nhi dekha ap ne kha kha ke sour kitna phool gya hy. aur policy be tu waisi he bane gi.

By the way Congratulation to you.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Salam to everyone,,
Congrats to those who got letters from embassy yesterday. I was also expecting letter, how come they didn't send any to me????
Days are getting harder on me,, its really difficult to wait for something and u dont get it :'(

[size=10pt]Its my 21 month,,,,,,,,,, Can you guys imagine[/size]

B

bestplace4u

mayena said:
Salam to everyone,,
Congrats to those who got letters from embassy yesterday. I was also expecting letter, how come they didn't send any to me????
Days are getting harder on me,, its really difficult to wait for something and u dont get it :'(

[size=10pt]Its my 21 month,,,,,,,,,, Can you guys imagine[/size]
Mayena Sis salaam i can understand InshaAllah your problems will be resolved when was the last time you contacted them and how

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Mayena Sis salaam i can understand InshaAllah your problems will be resolved when was the last time you contacted them and how
Bhai me upset now from you. You didnt say Good Morning today. What happend morning is not good?

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Bhai me upset now from you. You didnt say Good Morning today. What happend morning is not good?
Im ur sis not bro lol,,, Ofcourse Im upset my days and nights are bad,,,, WHy they arent sending my PPR as they said they will send it soon, and im still waiting.. :'(

L

lahorecouple

anzee said:
i need suggestion in my case it quite new file transferred in feb 2011. i sponsor my wife and we only done nikkah i sent all documents and proof what i have. i saw in forum they raised some objection only nikkah cases and ask for more supporting documents after 8 or 9 months. that's bullxxxx if any objection y they send after 2 or 3 months.

what shuld i do after six months of my case? i only can send telephone bills, cards as proof that's the only proof i have. is that ok or should i do something else?

plz suggest.
the more persuasive proofs are;

1) contact & communication between engagement & wedding
2) a complete wedding in pak or canada with lots of attendees
3) good period of time spent together
4) a great deal of pictures taken together

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayena said:
Im ur sis not bro lol,,, Ofcourse Im upset my days and nights are bad,,,, WHy they arent sending my PPR as they said they will send it soon, and im still waiting.. :'(
Sorry for confution. That msg was written to Bestplace4u bhai

L

lahorecouple

became-a-loner said:
Question Folks,

I save Skype communication on a word document, is there a better way to prove that it is skype communication because on word document it can be edited and may not look so legit..........any ideas
what skype comm you talking about? chat logs or call logs?
-for chat logs, saving them in word document goes completely fine...taking screen shots is another good option
-for call logs, you can use Skype Call Exporter utility and save your call logs in HTML

B

bestplace4u

mayena said:
Lol no he was talking about me i say good morning every day

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
ANYWAy Whatever leave it,,,, :'(

I want to get my PPR as soon as possible.. I want it in this coming 3 days ::)

L

lahorecouple

became-a-loner said:
What a humiliating experience all this is ................ I tried to track the file itself where skype communication is saved and it does not seem to open in any program installed on computer ........ I am totally disgusted by all the requirments
make adobe professional your default printer, then print the call logs and they will be saved as pdf

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Salam all allhumdulillah by the grace of almighty Allah my hubby just woke me from my beauty sleep to tell me he got remedical request dated April 4 all praise to Allah I'm now too happy to sleep