+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

mahmed17 said:
Salam all allhumdulillah by the grace of almighty Allah my hubby just woke me from my beauty sleep to tell me he got remedical request dated April 4 all praise to Allah I'm now too happy to sleep
wow congratz on sunday :D did u get a objection letter also last week?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
bestplace4u said:
wow congratz on sunday :D did u get a objection letter also last week?
Lol
Actually it was Saturday in Pakistan when he got it but I was at work at that time. No we never got an objection letter but they said we will have an interview inshallah I hope this means no interview

B

bestplace4u

mahmed17 said:
Lol
Actually it was Saturday in Pakistan when he got it but I was at work at that time. No we never got an objection letter but they said we will have an interview inshallah I hope this means no interview
Yes InshaAllah no Interview and ur hubby will be with you in 3 to 4 months max

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Salam all allhumdulillah by the grace of almighty Allah my hubby just woke me from my beauty sleep to tell me he got remedical request dated April 4 all praise to Allah I'm now too happy to sleep
Salaam sweet Behin Mahmed. :) Very happy to hear this. I say no interview and I say again no Interviw.

Long waited interview tention is over now. In short period of time Bhai Jaan will be here.

Now You start singing a practise song "Hun howe ga Didar sohne yaar da. kuch bolin gian bolian mein kara gi galaan goorian. Gila muk jana mere intazar da. Maza awe ga hun judai baado pyar da" ;D

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Bhai as you know Psionator received an objection letter this week she was upset a lot and Lahorecouple Bro was making fun ke Amma Abu ne shadi ki jaldi ke girls rehti nhi hy boys ke begair and she was hurted enough and was crying and than there was a warning msg from admin as not to use unethical language. Do you think this is fair.
That is totally not fair we all should never put some negative comments on anyone plus also avoid to hurt others.
Like i said earlier everyone tries to be a champion of immigration process here.
We should keep in mind if someone is facing hurdles today they will be successful tomorrow InshaAllah.
The easiest way to avoid those negative people is just to put them in ignore list :)

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
Tum bin jiya jay kaisay...
Kaisay jiya jay tum bin.....
Sadiyon say lambi hain raatain....
Sadiyon say lambay howay din.....
Ajao loat k tum (Passport)..
yeh dil keh raha hay :((

B

bestplace4u

tanhayi said:
Tum bin jiya jay kaisay...
Kaisay jiya jay tum bin.....
Sadiyon say lambi hain raatain....
Sadiyon say lambay howay din.....
Ajao loat k tum (Passport)..
yeh dil keh raha hay :((
lol ajayega don't worry

H

humtum143

I called the suicide Hotline In regards to the long immigration wait just for the hell of it and when i placed the call i was totally anonymous..
So the suicide hotline connected after 30 minutes later... I think with 30 minutes I may have Probably killed my self by then but that's not my intentions anyways and nor i m telling anyone to do so..

so after talking to the Girl about my problem for 15 minutes she found a solution which I really got excited..Thinking she may help me

So the solution was that I Need love and affection and a good friend to keep me busy and Company...

So she recommended me to go buy my self a Cat or A Dog.

LOOOOOOOL EPIC FAIL

B

bestplace4u

humtum143 said:
I called the suicide Hotline In regards to the long immigration wait just for the hell of it and when i placed the call i was totally anonymous..
So the suicide hotline connected after 30 minutes later... I think with 30 minutes I may have Probably killed my self by then but that's not my intentions anyways and nor i m telling anyone to do so..

so after talking to the Girl about my problem for 15 minutes she found a solution which I really got excited..Thinking she may help me

So the solution was that I Need love and affection and a good friend to keep me busy and Company...

So she recommended me to go buy my self a Cat or A Dog.

LOOOOOOOL EPIC FAIL
ROTFL OMG that was funny

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
mayena said:
Salam to everyone,,
Congrats to those who got letters from embassy yesterday. I was also expecting letter, how come they didn't send any to me????
Days are getting harder on me,, its really difficult to wait for something and u dont get it :'(

[size=10pt]Its my 21 month,,,,,,,,,, Can you guys imagine[/size]
It would be my 20th month on this 19th of April ! :-\

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
mahmed17 said:
Woooowww Greattt .. many Many congratulations :D

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Congratulations. Hopefully PPR Very Soon

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.