+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

L

lahorecouple

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Lahorecouple Yaar I need to talk with you, other day you did batmeezi with Psionator & Warya sister on another forum as you were hurting them by saying bad on early age marriage.They cried a lot and complain to me If you think they are not mature enough to get married than why did you get married in this age too you should have waited till you turn 45. They are lovely wifes to their husbands same as your wife. Munda tu lahori hy aur yaar girls ko rolata hy ik tu wo masoums CHC ki objection se pershan hy aur oper se tum or Omairh tang kr rahe thay.

Please be kind enough to say sorry to both of them as Jis ko ye Jatt behin keh de phr oss ke liye SAR de deta hy ya otar deta hy.

Munda tu vi hy Lahori te Munda ye Jatt vi Lahori, doshmani khoob rahe gehri but I always start with an advice. Choice is your sorry to them or doshmani? If you say sorry to them than I will be proud on you and dosti apni.

P.S Girls ko Rolate nahi hy didnt your Ammi g adviced you
one2ka4 you really proved you are a looney...now i will uncover your hypocritical face here...i never said anything to psionater on getting married in early age...i only condemn her when she used pure bazari language on the other forum 2-3 times...go and see again carefully...and that was it
about getting married in younger age...that was between me and warya not psionater...and i said that thing to warya as i misunderstood her early message...that happens whenever people don't get each others messages clearly
waraya's husband has already got his PPR...and psianoter, i just put objection on her bazari language...you are a big jhoota insaan, why would they cry because of me and complain to you...lol
nobody owns this forum...you trying to be a self proclaimed badmash on this forum :p...i come here to get help from people and help them in return...but the people like you keep on spreading misinformation when they don't have anything else to do but rolling around this forum...
about that admin message...he's not admin, mind you..he's a moderator...i've been on that forum for the long time and if you scroll through his previous posts, you will find him a biggest hatemonger ever on an online forum...i will bet you on this...go and just read his posts

now don't you try to spread misinformation and think it will buy you cheap promotion ;D

L

lahorecouple

bestplace4u said:
That is totally not fair we all should never put some negative comments on anyone plus also avoid to hurt others.
Like i said earlier everyone tries to be a champion of immigration process here.
We should keep in mind if someone is facing hurdles today they will be successful tomorrow InshaAllah.
The easiest way to avoid those negative people is just to put them in ignore list :)
bestplace4u i always find your posts the most moderate and balanced and i thought you are a very fine person...the only person i considered you can not expect any immature post from...but today this is the first time you really disappointed me by urging other members to put me in ignore list...blindly believing on what that bonga looney is writing about me

B

bestplace4u

lahorecouple said:
bestplace4u i always find your posts the most moderate and balanced and i thought you are a very fine person...the only person i considered you can not expect any immature post from...but today this is the first time you really disappointed me by urging other members to put me in ignore list...blindly believing on what that looney is writing about me
Don't take it on yourself :)

Note for you: We are here just to support everyone and share our tough time not to argue.
A message for all the Pakistanis please control your temper and don't get hyper all the time.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OHHHHHHHHHH NAW BOYS FIGHT START :eek:
RELXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALL OF U PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ANY NEWS FROM MAY OR JUNE? :'(

L

lahorecouple

amm said:

:please can any one tall mw how long buckground check take aftar PPR

- The passport was requested as it was anticipated that the visa would be issued....
- Upon a final review of your file by an Immigration supervisor it was deemed further background checks were required.
- There is no indication as to why further checks are required.
- At this point there is no timeline for completion of the file.
that's really sad...may be they found something in the passport (e.g; a foreign trip stamps) that's why they require more BC checks

B

bestplace4u

ainy inam said:
OHHHHHHHHHH NAW BOYS FIGHT START :eek:
RELXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALL OF U PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ANY NEWS FROM MAY OR JUNE? :'(
Aray nahi Ainy no fighting just some wrestling :)

and no no more progress just few PPRs

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
Re: mareea

mayena said:
Hi Mareea please check your inbox.
Checked and replied !

amm

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
that's really sad...may be they found something in the passport (e.g; a foreign trip stamps) that's why they require more BC checks

No in my possport was only pakistan visa noting more i really dont know how lone this Buckgrouond check take i am so sad about this stil my possport is with them .

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
WHERE IS MY PPR LETTTER??? :eek:
I AM ASKING YOU GUYS? TELL ME WHO HAS STOLEN IT,,,hhehehehehehe :p

L

lahorecouple

bestplace4u said:
Don't take it on yourself :)

Note for you: We are here just to support everyone and share our tough time not to argue.
A message for all the Pakistanis please control your temper and don't get hyper all the time.
yehi baat uss badmash ko bhi smjha dena...shayed tumhari baat maan jaye :p

L

lahorecouple

amm said:

No in my possport was only pakistan visa noting more i really dont know how lone this Buckgrouond check take i am so sad about this stil my possport is with them .
i'm talking about your husband's passport

B

bestplace4u

mayena said:
WHERE IS MY PPR LETTTER??? :eek:
I AM ASKING YOU GUYS? TELL ME WHO HAS STOLEN IT,,,hhehehehehehe :p
Yes Mayena I have it first i need mithai then i will give it to u :D

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Amm dear,,,
you still have time,, they may give him don't worry.