Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Congratulations whywait! May you two always be happy together and have a wonderful life. :)

warya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hareer said:
They have sent it through registered regular mail. That is why I am sad.
Hareer you should email embassy and let them know that you still havent received the letter.

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
DodgeCharger said:
seems like ur interview has been waived! congrats
what happens at this stage when application is being reviewed by decision making officer...

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Muau bro what was the reason for interview before. I think the risk is not over yet as its in line for decision making officer, so when he/she review than either approve it or interview date for further processing. In my opinion.

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Muau bro what was the reason for interview before. I think the risk is not over yet as its in line for decision making officer, so when he/she review than either approve it or interview date for further processing. In my opinion.

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that this application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview. However, we can safely say that it will not be before Feb 2011.

No interview date has been scheduled yet.

If applicant have any updated relationship documents such as proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact, proof of financial support and any other proof of relationship, then applicant is welcome to submit these to us. These documents would help us in assessing application.

Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.

** the above is an email we recieved almost 3 months ago....Email makes it clear that an interview was going to be scheduled, however now it says that it is in que for review by decision making officer. It should be noted that since that email I have sent documents from my workplace which has her and my daughter listed and furthermore has my wife listed as the beneficiary... The cheif of police has also sent in something to CHC... comming back to the email, if 2 ka 4 is right why would the not send another email saying you are still in que for interview as oppose to its with a decision making officer..... I dont know what to think of it to be honest, I hope its in the last stages......... its my daughters birthday in approx 3 months !!!!

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
one 2 ka 4... I completely understand what your as saying... I just find it strange that in 3 months ago i was getting an email yes you will be scheduled for an interview and now its in queue for review with final decision making officer... you know what i mean :S

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Muau brother. This is exactly the same email I received in Jan than again in March. Hope for the best.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
seems like ur interview has been waived! congrats
Charger veer ki haal ay. Sound like you are busy in these days no more forum awara gardi. Has Bhabi arrived already that keeping you busy.

Aj movei dekhi hy aur End mey mar mar ke golian Achoo ne Chudry ko apna DADA Abu ki doshmani ka badla lya. Maza aa gya aur mera temprature b up gya tha lkn hold e rakha. Welldone Achoo

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Attention All Friends

Dear Friedns on page 700 there is a big usefull list of timeline for our other fellow companions. I trust on all of you friends and have full confidence on you, but under the present circumstance please dont publish that list here as you never know a DEVIL can use the info to perform any unethical & moral act. Hope you friends understand my point as 2 of our friedns are already in the hot water due to anonymouse call to CHC. Thank you for your understanding and co-operative.

Now dont be serious it was just a advice, lets keep the forum active & excited and keep it moving on. Cheers ONE 2 KA 4

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
i have been suffering from fever :( i m july aor
I was wondering where were you honey. How you feeling now. Koi raaz tu hay tere sad face hone ka but that sad look doesnt look good on your badami rang face sister. Give us a smile like this :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
whywait:( said:
IAM SUPER LAZZZZY AND LOVE MY SLEEP, THEREFORE I ONLY PRAY 4 TIMES A DAY BECAUSE I CAN'T GET UP FOR THE MORNING PRAYERS! THIS WEEK MY BRAIN ALARM WOKE ME UP EXACTLY AT TIME OF PRAYER. I GOT UP AND PRAYED AND DID WISHES FROM ALLAH:) MORNING PRAYER IS THAT TIME WHEN THE PRAYERS ARE HEARD EVEN MORE.......MASHALLAH!! :)

HE GOT IT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I WAS THIS HAPPY! I THOUGHT I WOULD HEAR SOMETHING ON WEEKDAY BUT THANK GOD ON A SATERDAY THEY DO DELIVER IN PAKISTAN!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I DON'T CARE...IT'S TIME TO TALK WITH A HUMMER LIMO GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! THIS IS HUGE AND I HAVE TO CELEBRATE IT HUGE OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LA LA!!!!
MY HUBBY IS BUYING TICKET RIGHT NOW!! I TOLD HIM TO RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN :eek: :eek:

OK THAT WAS ME BEING HAPPY NOW I WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR THE BROTHERLY AND SISTERLY ADVISE AND SUPPORT!! YOU WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS ALWAYS INSHALLAH:) PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP, AND GO WITH FULL FORCE AND INSHALLAH AT THE END YOU TOO WILL WIN.

HERE IS MY TIME LINE.....................................................................

Jan 30, 2009 I sent application to Mississauga
Feb 25, 2009 Recived letter of "OK"
April 2009 My hubby send documents to Islamabad "Proof from his side"
July 2009 I went to MP for the first time and she said "wait till 9 months is over then come back"
October 2009 MP sent letter to Islamabad for inquiry
October 2009 MP recived letter "quew for interview"
December 2009 MP sent another inquiry
December 2009 MP got same respond from Islamabad
December 10, 2009 Hubby recived letter of interview
Jan 6, 2010 Hubby went for interview and I was able to tell by his voice that he was down:(
Jan 10, 2010 I called MP office to inquire about results. She said she can't do that!
Feb 2010 I called Islamabad about 15 times but why should they pick up:/ Useless phone number!!
April 2010 I send e-mail to Islamabad and they responded that "Quew for review"
June 2010 I called MP to inquire again
June 2010 MP got respond again "Quew for review"
August 2010 I e-mailed Pakistan when flooding was craaaazzzzzy like hell...close to my hubby's area
August 2010 I filed for Caips notes to get the answer once and for ALLLL
September 2010 Hubby recived letter asking us for proof of relationship, updated IMM forms and new pictures of both of us together!!
September 2010 I landed in Pakistan
October 2010 Took lots and lots of pictures and sent everything along with letter to explain as to why I had not gone back since first visit!!
October 2010 My hubby and I made a trip to Islamabad but we were not able to go in for inquiry........I tried even though I knew they would say "NO"
October 2010 I sent them an E-mail requesting to see them in person before leaving to Canada.
October 2010 We received e-mail "No thank you, we have to review what we have right now"
October 2010 I came back to Canada and saw Caips notes on my table!!
October 2010 Recived re-medical request
Novomber 2010 send re-medical
December 2010 I e-mail Islamabad, got respond "background check and quew for review"again!!!!
December 2010 I went to MP office and this time he said"don't worry your hubby will be here end of summer 2011"
Jan 2011 Tired of waiting! Tired of running around like a FOOL!! My heart breaking:(
Feb 7, 2011 Passport request:)
APRIL 9, 2011 PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA:)
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
finally some gud news........... why wiat n shakeeeelllllll................. ur long wait is over.............................. hve gr8 life ahead , n pray for usssssssssssssssssssssss

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muau said:
Thank you for your email. Please be advised that this application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview. However, we can safely say that it will not be before Feb 2011.

No interview date has been scheduled yet.

If applicant have any updated relationship documents such as proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact, proof of financial support and any other proof of relationship, then applicant is welcome to submit these to us. These documents would help us in assessing application.

Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.

** the above is an email we recieved almost 3 months ago....Email makes it clear that an interview was going to be scheduled, however now it says that it is in que for review by decision making officer. It should be noted that since that email I have sent documents from my workplace which has her and my daughter listed and furthermore has my wife listed as the beneficiary... The cheif of police has also sent in something to CHC... comming back to the email, if 2 ka 4 is right why would the not send another email saying you are still in que for interview as oppose to its with a decision making officer..... I dont know what to think of it to be honest, I hope its in the last stages......... its my daughters birthday in approx 3 months !!!!

Brother, it could be a situation that the additional information you have provided is going to be reviewed by Decision making officer who upon review will decide if interview is necessary or should be waived and next step to be taken. It may turn out to be a good thing for you, best of luck and in the meantime if you happen to gather any further proof, continue updating it with CHC-ISB

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
hey there
i m n my 8 th month frm aor..... i wana enquire abt my case ? u thnk i shld mail thm now , or wait till 9th month ie may ??