+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

L

lahorecouple

congrats whywait sis :) very happy for you...MashAllah

whywait:( said:
IAM SUPER LAZZZZY AND LOVE MY SLEEP, THEREFORE I ONLY PRAY 4 TIMES A DAY BECAUSE I CAN'T GET UP FOR THE MORNING PRAYERS! THIS WEEK MY BRAIN ALARM WOKE ME UP EXACTLY AT TIME OF PRAYER. I GOT UP AND PRAYED AND DID WISHES FROM ALLAH:) MORNING PRAYER IS THAT TIME WHEN THE PRAYERS ARE HEARD EVEN MORE.......MASHALLAH!! :)

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeel7 said:
Hi,

Yesterday, my wife received letter from CHC, Islamabad for Re-medical of her and daughter.

Re-medical goes to India or they send it direct to CHC, Islamabad. How long will it take after Re-medical?

Shakeel
Hi everyone:

Today, my wife received letter from CHC, Islamabad requested for Passports(PPR). Thanks GOD for this and also all forum members to help each others. Its a good forum to keep you update about immigration.

Thanks again to all of you.

Shakeel

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeel7 said:
Hi everyone:

Today, my wife received letter from CHC, Islamabad requested for Passports(PPR). Thanks GOD for this and also all forum members to help each others. Its a good forum to keep you update about immigration.

Shakeel
congrats much bro!!

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
whywait:( said:
IAM SUPER LAZZZZY AND LOVE MY SLEEP, THEREFORE I ONLY PRAY 4 TIMES A DAY BECAUSE I CAN'T GET UP FOR THE MORNING PRAYERS! THIS WEEK MY BRAIN ALARM WOKE ME UP EXACTLY AT TIME OF PRAYER. I GOT UP AND PRAYED AND DID WISHES FROM ALLAH:) MORNING PRAYER IS THAT TIME WHEN THE PRAYERS ARE HEARD EVEN MORE.......MASHALLAH!! :)

HE GOT IT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I WAS THIS HAPPY! I THOUGHT I WOULD HEAR SOMETHING ON WEEKDAY BUT THANK GOD ON A SATERDAY THEY DO DELIVER IN PAKISTAN!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I DON'T CARE...IT'S TIME TO TALK WITH A HUMMER LIMO GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! THIS IS HUGE AND I HAVE TO CELEBRATE IT HUGE OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LA LA!!!!
MY HUBBY IS BUYING TICKET RIGHT NOW!! I TOLD HIM TO RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN :eek: :eek:

OK THAT WAS ME BEING HAPPY NOW I WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR THE BROTHERLY AND SISTERLY ADVISE AND SUPPORT!! YOU WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS ALWAYS INSHALLAH:) PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP, AND GO WITH FULL FORCE AND INSHALLAH AT THE END YOU TOO WILL WIN.

HERE IS MY TIME LINE.....................................................................

Jan 30, 2009 I sent application to Mississauga
Feb 25, 2009 Recived letter of "OK"
April 2009 My hubby send documents to Islamabad "Proof from his side"
July 2009 I went to MP for the first time and she said "wait till 9 months is over then come back"
October 2009 MP sent letter to Islamabad for inquiry
October 2009 MP recived letter "quew for interview"
December 2009 MP sent another inquiry
December 2009 MP got same respond from Islamabad
December 10, 2009 Hubby recived letter of interview
Jan 6, 2010 Hubby went for interview and I was able to tell by his voice that he was down:(
Jan 10, 2010 I called MP office to inquire about results. She said she can't do that!
Feb 2010 I called Islamabad about 15 times but why should they pick up:/ Useless phone number!!
April 2010 I send e-mail to Islamabad and they responded that "Quew for review"
June 2010 I called MP to inquire again
June 2010 MP got respond again "Quew for review"
August 2010 I e-mailed Pakistan when flooding was craaaazzzzzy like hell...close to my hubby's area
August 2010 I filed for Caips notes to get the answer once and for ALLLL
September 2010 Hubby recived letter asking us for proof of relationship, updated IMM forms and new pictures of both of us together!!
September 2010 I landed in Pakistan
October 2010 Took lots and lots of pictures and sent everything along with letter to explain as to why I had not gone back since first visit!!
October 2010 My hubby and I made a trip to Islamabad but we were not able to go in for inquiry........I tried even though I knew they would say "NO"
October 2010 I sent them an E-mail requesting to see them in person before leaving to Canada.
October 2010 We received e-mail "No thank you, we have to review what we have right now"
October 2010 I came back to Canada and saw Caips notes on my table!!
October 2010 Recived re-medical request
Novomber 2010 send re-medical
December 2010 I e-mail Islamabad, got respond "background check and quew for review"again!!!!
December 2010 I went to MP office and this time he said"don't worry your hubby will be here end of summer 2011"
Jan 2011 Tired of waiting! Tired of running around like a FOOL!! My heart breaking:(
Feb 7, 2011 Passport request:)
APRIL 9, 2011 PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA:)
lol lol i love it the way u wrote it...
congratsssssssssssssssssss alot

my husband file is with the decision making officer from 11th march 2011...he mailed them they didnt reply :( MP said wait till end of april then we wil see..means she is not sure also...
shud i mail isl from my side???

again so happy for u :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Congratulations!
Let us know when your husband joined you, and keep in touch :)
Chalo Im glad the week ended with some good news :)

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Whywait........Long wait is finally over

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
shakeel7 said:
Hi everyone:

Shakeel
congrats :)

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, just a piece of information. The Indian Embassy in New Delhi also process the cases of Bhutan, Nepal and Burma

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shakeel Bhai -whywait sister Lo phir lakh lakh Mubrak ho ap dono ko. Its all over now. Hun sakoon ay. :)

Whywait sister.Ub Candels jala do aur jala ke he rakho jab tuk wo aa na jye aur rah takti rahe bilkul waise jaise Paroo ne Devdas mey role kya tha. :)

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
what is this client portal track it system in thiis website?
kisi nay register kiya hay yahan ya nahi?