Medical + PP Sent already
Passport Req..
21st April
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2012
LANDED..........
01 July 2012
impulsive said:
The only reason for them not to process our cases is that because our chc Islamabad does not give a dam and the same goes for the canadian government as they know the we can't do nothing about it otherwise if the new timeline goes for 5 years is that mean we have to wait for another five years . Defifnitely not. our timeline supposedly be the same as we had origanally applied and not the one if they apply afterward.
you are right chc know we do not have ability to do anything as they tied our hands and our govt hands to, and we even can not use any other resources to make our case quicker, my advise to everyone there is only one who can make our cases quicker thats ALLAH and we all should trust on Allah rather than torture ourself and its not in the hands of chc its all in Allah hands

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
So u mean what ever delay is it is caz of allah. So allah is responsible for this discrimination . That indian gets visa in 6months. We ourself are responsible for it.

Yasmin A

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
21st April
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
21st April
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2012
LANDED..........
01 July 2012
zaig said:
So u mean what ever delay is it is caz of allah. So allah is responsible for this discrimination . That indian gets visa in 6months. We ourself are responsible for it.
I am not saying that Allah make it slower, its offcourse chc but it is all in Allah hands if he wants to do he can, but it is all Azmaish for everyone as we all are muslims, kafiron ki azmaish nahi hoti

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
zaig said:
lol No its cuz of policies.. Before 2009 there was no country based quota but after that they have. Which is distributed according to the countries population so as India's population is six times higher than Pakistan so they have six times more visa's . Plus applications filled from India per year are also less so there processing time is less.

This point is 100% supported by the statistics that CIC published and one of the senior member posted that link on the forum. I was shocked to notice that visa Issued to India and Pakistan was almost same in 2008. Which stared to decrease in 2009 ...Still this ratio is around 1\3 while population difference is around 1\6

Yasmin A

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
21st April
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
21st April
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2012
LANDED..........
01 July 2012
S khan said:
lol No its cuz of policies.. Before 2009 there was no country based quota but after that they have. Which is distributed according to the countries population so as India's population is six times higher than Pakistan so they have six times more visa's . Plus applications filled from India per year are also less so there processing time is less.

This point is 100% supported by the statistics that CIC published and one of the senior member posted that link on the forum. I was shocked to notice that visa Issued to India and Pakistan was almost same in 2008. Which stared to decrease in 2009 ...Still this ratio is around 1\3 while population difference is around 1\6
actualy the main things is that if the country is stable and doing well and have good foreign policies then they are good, you can see our country's condition and pakistan also doesnt have good contacts with canadian govt as well and foreign policies of pakistan is worst

B

bestplace4u

S khan said:

Hi
you and I have almost same time line what is the update from your side?

Far away

Jan 14, 2012
Hi I am silent reader , I am totally agree with S Khan that ALLAH is not responsible for us. We say our self a muslim. What kind of muslim we are ?. Every body including me see our inside then ask our self are we real muslims or just by name muslim. No electricity, no gas, roads are worst, Corruption is popular, every body is trying to win the race. No body want to give the space to others. The person who is new in the que he wants to win the race. if I am in last in any matter , My thinking will be to get 1st. We only see ourself. We are selfish nation. we just want to fill our pockets. more and more. more then our requirements. We make frauds, forge docements. fake marriages, this nation only wants just to take not to give. hamari tarbiat he aisy hey bachpan sey jhot bolna sikha diya jata hey. papa say to child , annswer the telephone and told them father is not at home. Not only we , the muslim nation only understand the language of bamboo. There is no democracy concept in islam. What happening in Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria, when there was not democracy , They were good countries , at least there was peace, they were better then now, and What happeing after democracy there, If you give example of Sauida and UAE. The reason there is no democracy there. Once there will be democracy , You will see they will be the worst nataion.
All this delay is the result of our own acts, and some real and genuine peoples are affecting from this. Gaehoon key sath ghun bi pista hey.
Hope fully ALLAH will solve our problems. waisy ALLAH ko meri kun parwa , I am not living like ALLAH says, Then why he will help me just because I am muslim. I pray some time or do fasting or did haj, or pay zakat thats it. We need ALLAH he doesnot need my all these things. Hope fully Imran khan will bring some change. Altleast he also has right to eat and full his pockets. Kisi aik ney theka to naheen liya mulk lotney ka,. every body has right to make corruption. I think we should give him one chance. Jitney burey halat abhi hein , us sey zyada burey naheen ho saktey.
I didnot hear any thing from the embassy,
thanks for reading

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
bestplace4u said:
Hi
you and I have almost same time line what is the update from your side?
They told us that Background checks are over in December which ran through like 3months since then waiting for the next development. Recently emailed them got reply file in queue for review by immigration officer. My wife emailed them and got generic reply so dont know what they are doing right now.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Agreed 100% right.
Far away said:
Hi I am silent reader , I am totally agree with S Khan that ALLAH is not responsible for us. We say our self a muslim. What kind of muslim we are ?. Every body including me see our inside then ask our self are we real muslims or just by name muslim. No electricity, no gas, roads are worst, Corruption is popular, every body is trying to win the race. No body want to give the space to others. The person who is new in the que he wants to win the race. if I am in last in any matter , My thinking will be to get 1st. We only see ourself. We are selfish nation. we just want to fill our pockets. more and more. more then our requirements. We make frauds, forge docements. fake marriages, this nation only wants just to take not to give. hamari tarbiat he aisy hey bachpan sey jhot bolna sikha diya jata hey. papa say to child , annswer the telephone and told them father is not at home. Not only we , the muslim nation only understand the language of bamboo. There is no democracy concept in islam. What happening in Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria, when there was not democracy , They were good countries , at least there was peace, they were better then now, and What happeing after democracy there, If you give example of Sauida and UAE. The reason there is no democracy there. Once there will be democracy , You will see they will be the worst nataion.
All this delay is the result of our own acts, and some real and genuine peoples are affecting from this. Gaehoon key sath ghun bi pista hey.
Hope fully ALLAH will solve our problems. waisy ALLAH ko meri kun parwa , I am not living like ALLAH says, Then why he will help me just because I am muslim. I pray some time or do fasting or did haj, or pay zakat thats it. We need ALLAH he doesnot need my all these things. Hope fully Imran khan will bring some change. Altleast he also has right to eat and full his pockets. Kisi aik ney theka to naheen liya mulk lotney ka,. every body has right to make corruption. I think we should give him one chance. Jitney burey halat abhi hein , us sey zyada burey naheen ho saktey.
I didnot hear any thing from the embassy,
thanks for reading

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
My timeline is 16 months and this is the last and final month which has just started. still no letter for remed or ppr yet.
*AFREEN* said:
any good news for you ???

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Mine is still 16 months. and this is the final month.
masom_2012 said:
congratz to all tymline is still 26 months :D

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Yes Allah is the only authority which has absolute power. So I am asking him for help.
Yasmin A said:
you are right chc know we do not have ability to do anything as they tied our hands and our govt hands to, and we even can not use any other resources to make our case quicker, my advise to everyone there is only one who can make our cases quicker thats ALLAH and we all should trust on Allah rather than torture ourself and its not in the hands of chc its all in Allah hands